What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AG Garland’s son in law and Hunter Biden’s shenanigans…any outrage from any Lefties?

Biff_Poindexter

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Not hardly the same as getting paid big bucks for finger painting. If I was elected to the local government, it is certainly possible that my son's building permit may get fast-tracked. That is not close to the same as someone paying $1000 for a dozen homemade cookies in exchange for an expedited permit.

I would love to know what Trump did to help China, Biden is China's puppet.
Maybe doing stuff like gargling Xi's balls for declaring himself dictator for life helped fast-tracked those trademarks...

Trump openly brags about bending over backwards for Chinese dollars...

But since you are a sycophant.....you will ignore all of that...

I can almost guarantee you that when Bush was in office...you did the same type of dic sucking....

DBA

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Maybe doing stuff like gargling Xi's balls for declaring himself dictator for life helped fast-tracked those trademarks...

I can almost guarantee you that when Bush was in office...you did the same type of dic sucking....

Everything Biden does is to China and Russia's liking. Xi and Putin probably have the equivalent of movie nights with candy and popcorn watching Biden destroy America and laughing at Democrats who are ignorant, spoiled and naive enough to be complicit in the destruction. It behooves all our enemies to push for Democrats to be elected to continue the downfall. They won't have to lift a finger other than to encourage nearly all Democratic policies.

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Reaction score

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Reaction score

Save the band width and just say you’re a hypocrite

Meister

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

DBA

Diamond Member
Reaction score
For starters, you don't even have any idea who you're accusing of bribing them and for what purpose. How can it be suspicious if you don't even have that?

Yeah, the buyers are supposedly anonymous. Convenient for certain as it is much harder to investigate who may be trying to buy access to the White House if you don't have a lead and nobody believes Hunter doesn't know who has purchased his artwork.

OP
BrokeLoser

BrokeLoser

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Billyboom

Gold Member
Reaction score
OP
BrokeLoser

BrokeLoser

Platinum Member
Reaction score
As a matter of fact, I have a long list of things I don't care about starting with illegal immigration.
Why would you...filth love other filth...they're never bothered by those they fit in with.

Billyboom

Gold Member
Reaction score

colfax_m

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yeah, the buyers are supposedly anonymous. Convenient for certain as it is much harder to investigate who may be trying to buy access to the White House if you don't have a lead and nobody believes Hunter doesn't know who has purchased his artwork.
So you’re demanding an invasion of privacy into individual citizens based on zero specific or articulable facts.

Is that pretty accurate?

• Funny
Reactions: DBA

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hunter Biden wasn't elected to anything, nor is he a public servant of any kind
Pretty sure he has been banned from any govt job because of him getting kicked out of the military for being a crack head.

But that doesn't mean he can't be paid off by foreign entities for access to The Big Guy, Dumbass.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So you’re demanding an invasion of privacy into individual citizens based on zero specific or articulable facts.

Is that pretty accurate?
If the art sells are legit, why are you worried about the buyer's identifications being made public?

The only reason, and I mean ONLY, to keep the buyer's secret is that they are buying access to The Big Guy. There is no other logical explanation.

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Reaction score
If Congress wants to investigate Hunter, I hope they completely ignore them.
Bet you wouldn't be saying that if it were Don Jr. Or Ivanka....

B. Kidd

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Interesting how the art dealer who sells Hunter's paintings received double the Covid funds and it falls in 'Jabba the Hut' Nadler's district!!

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Congressional subpoenas are now meaningless thanks to Trump.
Trump has never had any say in Congressional subpoenas, Clown.

I think you are thinking of Barry's "Wingman" Eric "Fast and Furious" Holder.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List