AG Garland’s son in law and Hunter Biden’s shenanigans…any outrage from any Lefties?

Not hardly the same as getting paid big bucks for finger painting. If I was elected to the local government, it is certainly possible that my son's building permit may get fast-tracked. That is not close to the same as someone paying $1000 for a dozen homemade cookies in exchange for an expedited permit.

I would love to know what Trump did to help China, Biden is China's puppet.
Maybe doing stuff like gargling Xi's balls for declaring himself dictator for life helped fast-tracked those trademarks...

Trump openly brags about bending over backwards for Chinese dollars...

But since you are a sycophant.....you will ignore all of that...

I can almost guarantee you that when Bush was in office...you did the same type of dic sucking....

Maybe doing stuff like gargling Xi's balls for declaring himself dictator for life helped fast-tracked those trademarks...

I can almost guarantee you that when Bush was in office...you did the same type of dic sucking....

Everything Biden does is to China and Russia's liking. Xi and Putin probably have the equivalent of movie nights with candy and popcorn watching Biden destroy America and laughing at Democrats who are ignorant, spoiled and naive enough to be complicit in the destruction. It behooves all our enemies to push for Democrats to be elected to continue the downfall. They won't have to lift a finger other than to encourage nearly all Democratic policies.

Save the band width and just say you’re a hypocrite

For starters, you don't even have any idea who you're accusing of bribing them and for what purpose. How can it be suspicious if you don't even have that?

Yeah, the buyers are supposedly anonymous. Convenient for certain as it is much harder to investigate who may be trying to buy access to the White House if you don't have a lead and nobody believes Hunter doesn't know who has purchased his artwork.

Yeah, the buyers are supposedly anonymous. Convenient for certain as it is much harder to investigate who may be trying to buy access to the White House if you don't have a lead and nobody believes Hunter doesn't know who has purchased his artwork.
So you’re demanding an invasion of privacy into individual citizens based on zero specific or articulable facts.

Is that pretty accurate?

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Hunter Biden wasn't elected to anything, nor is he a public servant of any kind
Pretty sure he has been banned from any govt job because of him getting kicked out of the military for being a crack head.

But that doesn't mean he can't be paid off by foreign entities for access to The Big Guy, Dumbass.

So you’re demanding an invasion of privacy into individual citizens based on zero specific or articulable facts.

Is that pretty accurate?
If the art sells are legit, why are you worried about the buyer's identifications being made public?

The only reason, and I mean ONLY, to keep the buyer's secret is that they are buying access to The Big Guy. There is no other logical explanation.

Interesting how the art dealer who sells Hunter's paintings received double the Covid funds and it falls in 'Jabba the Hut' Nadler's district!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back