AG Garland’s son in law and Hunter Biden’s shenanigans…any outrage from any Lefties?

If someone actually got something in return, then you’re talking about a real violation.

Until then, it’s just politics.

We can't find out if someone actually got something in return without investigating. There is plenty of smoke.

We know that Hunter got a lot of money in return. There needs to be an investigation to figure out if any of this money or the money he got from his previously overpaid position with Burisma went to daddy or if daddy is/was willing to donate the value of his influence to Hunter to support his drug habit. Foreign adversaries aren't paying big money for straw paintings just so they can hang them on the wall. We ALL know that.

We can't find out if someone actually got something in return without investigating. There is plenty of smoke.

We know that Hunter got a lot of money in return. There needs to be an investigation to figure out if any of this money or the money he got from his previously overpaid position with Burisma went to daddy or if daddy is/was willing to donate the value of his influence to Hunter to support his drug habit. Foreign adversaries aren't paying big money for straw paintings just so they can hang them on the wall. We ALL know that.
Wait, so you don't know that there was a quid pro quo, you want to investigate to find out if there was one?

So if my father was President I could sell homemade cookies for $1,000 a dozen to foreign adversaries and you don't think that would warrant an investigation?
In fact...if your father is president....you can get special Chinese trademarks rushed thru.....

Magically receive millions in loans from foreign governments, loans you were previously denied....lots of stuff....

All while OFFICIALLY WORKING IN THE WHITE HOUSE

But I would assume, a civilian selling homemade overpriced cookies is more corrupt tho...

In fact...if your father is president....you can get special Chinese trademarks rushed thru.....

Magically receive millions in loans from foreign governments, loans you were previously denied....lots of stuff....

But I would assume, a civilian selling homemade overpriced cookies is more corrupt tho...
It's great, isn't it?

We need an investigation to figure this out even though DBA has no idea who is buying what.

Meanwhile, Trump demands Ukraine help smear his political opponent and military aide gets mysteriously held up by Trump himself, but investigating that is verboten.

Imagine the barnyards of chickens that the moonbats would be shitting if Ivanka were selling "art works" for preposterously high prices.
They bitched about the Trumps LEGITIMATE businesses that were well established LONG BEFORE Trump was elected.

But Biden is good to go!!!!! BECAUSE LEFTISTS ARE MORONS and don't CARE when their side is corrupt.

If any of that were true, you know damn well there would have been CIRCUS CLOWN SHOWS like the one on TV today about it.

If any of that were true, you know damn well there would have been CIRCUS CLOWN SHOWS like the one on TV today about it.
_00-rea-008 (19).jpg

Yes it happened...the fact you don't know this is a personal problem...

This is why I have zero respect for the intellect of Trumpers....and neither does he...

View attachment 554639

Yes it happened...the fact you don't know this is a personal problem...

This is why I have zero respect for the intellect of Trumpers....and neither does he...
no link to the clown show hearings?

thought not.

Wait, so you don't know that there was a quid pro quo, you want to investigate to find out if there was one?

I am saying that if you see a guy with a mask on running from the bank carrying a duffle bag full of money it should raise enough suspicion that you would get his tag number so someone could follow up on it. There could be a reasonable explanation, but then again, maybe not.

Remember when you claimed "if any of this happened, blah blah blah" -- and I showed you it happened??

And no, there were no hearings, no so-called clown shows.....

But it did happen...what is your next deflection
right. the media knows all. but no hearings. no real accusations.

just idiots like you making ridiculous claims.

good job!!!

I am saying that if you see a guy with a mask on running from the bank carrying a duffle bag full of money it should raise enough suspicion that you would get his tag number so someone could follow up on it. There could be a reasonable explanation, but then again, maybe not.
I'll ask you since most Trumpers try to dodge the question....

if Hunter Biden had a business that suddenly got Chinese trademarks fast tracked thru once his dad became president...

Would that be something you claim is like "robbing a bank"??

if Hunter Biden had a business that suddenly got Chinese trademarks fast tracked thru once his dad became president...

Hes doing much worse and leftist could give a shit.

But that's not what's going on here, is it.

For starters, you don't even have any idea who you're accusing of bribing them and for what purpose. How can it be suspicious if you don't even have that?

right. the media knows all. but no hearings. no real accusations.

just idiots like you making ridiculous claims.

good job!!!
The media?

No.....trademarks are an actual thing...you don't need the media to look up when trademarks were issued....

And no, Kushner receiving millions in loans from Qatar isn't just something the media knows....it happened.....

Do you feel like a moron yet??

The media?

No.....trademarks are an actual thing...you don't need the media to look up when trademarks were issued....

And no, Kushner receiving millions in loans from Qatar isn't just something the media knows....it happened.....

Do you feel like a moron yet??
What I feel like is telling you to suck a dick.

Link to those hearings or STFU!!!!!!

and Biff the pussy goes on ignore!!!!

Hes doing much worse and leftist could give a shit.
Didn't you just say you don't know exactly what he is doing and therefore it needs to be investigated?

Now you are telling me you know what he is doing....you just can't show me what it is?

Also....don't think I haven't noticed you dodged my previous question like I know you would

What I feel like is telling you to suck a dick.

Link to those hearings or STFU!!!!!!
So in other words, you can't refute a single thing I said......got it......

and why do you think "hearings" is supposed to mean something?

There were 9283274 different Benghazi hearings.....how many charges were filed?

Not hardly the same as getting paid big bucks for finger painting. If I was elected to the local government, it is certainly possible that my son's building permit may get fast-tracked. That is not close to the same as someone paying $1000 for a dozen homemade cookies in exchange for an expedited permit.

I would love to know what Trump did to help China, Biden is China's puppet.

Forum List

Back