AG Garland Calls Trump's Bluff

1660443942613.png

Talking to some folk who didn't particularly like President Trump...they loved his policies but they didn't like his personality. Seems the DoJ/FIB raid has suddenly made them strong Trump supporters.

I must write a thank Q note to Merrick.

It's unfortunate that such people vote. It shouldn't have to take something like this to understand when they vote for a rep, it's not a personality contest. That's what got us in trouble in the first place.

I did see a poll on evil right-wing news how much more enthused people are to get to the polls in November, particularly the Independents. With pissed off Independents and the fact the Democrats are bleeding the Hispanic votes by the millions, we may see a new record in elections this year for Republicans.

I see the MSM is pulling on your leash again. Let's see what comes out of this first. While Trump likely didn't pick and choose what documents he was taking with him, I'm sure his legal team double checked them once the FBI became interested.

Like I said before, too many things don't add up here. For one, this is historic. It's never happened in our country before. Why would the commies select some lowly Obama supporting magistrate judge instead of a real upper level judge to sign the warrant? Based on his caustic tweets about Trump, why didn't he recuse himself from the case? If these documents had anything to do with nuclear anything, why did they wait until after the weekend when they knew Trump would not be home to search his residence? Why did they order his lawyer out of the house during the search? Why did they instruct the staff to shut off all security cameras during the search?

This is as crooked as it gets yet alone unrealistic. If they try to level charges against Trump, this all has to come out, and when we retake Congress next year, you can bet your ass it will.
Trump bum kissers are hysterical, but the law is the law, and their object of osculation is not above it.

A lawyer for Trump signed a statement in June that said all classified material held in boxes at Trump's Mar-a-Lago residence had been returned to the government...
The statement was signed after Jay Bratt, a top national security official in the U.S. Department of Justice, visited Trump's South Florida beach club on June 3.... Bratt met with two Trump lawyers to discuss the handling of classified information during the visit...
FBI agents searched Mar-a-Lago this week and removed 11 sets of classified documents including some marked as top secret, according to the Justice Department.
The existence of the Trump attorney statement suggests that Trump and his team may not have fully disclosed information about classified documents in the former president's residence, the Times reported.

Screen Shot 2022-02-26 at 9.10.21 AM.png
Trump has yet to contrive an excuse for absconding with
and concealing top secret and classified government materials.

Trump bum kissers are hysterical, but the law is the law, and their object of osculation is not above it.

A lawyer for Trump signed a statement in June that said all classified material held in boxes at Trump's Mar-a-Lago residence had been returned to the government...
The statement was signed after Jay Bratt, a top national security official in the U.S. Department of Justice, visited Trump's South Florida beach club on June 3.... Bratt met with two Trump lawyers to discuss the handling of classified information during the visit...
FBI agents searched Mar-a-Lago this week and removed 11 sets of classified documents including some marked as top secret, according to the Justice Department.
The existence of the Trump attorney statement suggests that Trump and his team may not have fully disclosed information about classified documents in the former president's residence, the Times reported.

There is ZERO evidence that he did.

But, boot licking chinese stooge you, never need evidence for your lies.

Such diversions are desperately needed at this time.

View attachment 682223
"Lock her up! Lock her up!"

That is so true. The xiden economy is terrible, the middle class is under attack from the ruling elite, and moronic lick spittles, such as yourself are here trying to divert attention away from that.

Trump already bitchslapped your corrupt asshole, the AG.

You want to be bitchslapped too?
Is that a threat that exposes your impotence in discussing the topic in a rational, fact-based, and civil manner?

Trump was caught in possession of top secret and confidential documents.

You may want to accept my attributing it to ignorance rather than nefarious intent.

Is that a threat that exposes your impotence in discussing the topic in a rational, fact-based, and civil manner?

You may want to accept my attributing it to ignorance rather than nefarious intent.

You don't discuss anything. You traipse in here, spew a bunch of chinese tropes, and then waltz out.

Trump was caught with nothing. The entire thinking world knows this.

Which leaves you out. Robots can't think for themselves.

republican obfuscation?!!!! The dems start this, they're bleeding support for this ILL CONCEIVED BONEHEAD MOVE and ONCE AGAIN..placing the blame of the victim, President Trump. HONESTLY...can dems see past the ends of their noses. Unfortunately for you.... we all see through this bullshit.

That's why a margin of over seven million more Americans voted to overcome trumpery.

The more I consider the Cry Baby Loser's malfeasance in absconding wirh top secret and classified documents, the less I deem him culpable of willful, criminal intent.

I seriously doubt he was aware of what he had done, or of what he had absconded with.

Negligent? Obviously. Deluded? Undoubtedly. However, I am convinced it was a matter of ignorance, not sinister motives.

Nevertheless, the last time the fool enjoyed himself was January 6, 2021, and I don't foresee him pleasuring himself again for quite some time.

let me tell ya Ray...no one was energized by Biden as he hid in his basement. He couldn't draw a bath while he was running. Even the dog bit him as he got out of the shower. 7 million actual voters did NOT come out to vote for the missing. i think you know this deep down. voter fraud. the doj and fib can put a tarp over it but the stink is still there.

Dems better be very very careful. Where's Joe? hiding his ass. Who's gonna pay for this. Don't think they don't have their punkin heads all together trying to figure this one out.

let me tell ya Ray...no one was energized by Biden as he hid in his basement. He couldn't draw a bath while he was running. Even the dog bit him as he got out of the shower. 7 million actual voters did NOT come out to vote for the missing. i think you know this deep down. voter fraud. the doj and fib can put a tarp over it but the stink is still there.
To return to the topic,

Citizen Trump's defense, after his being in possession of top secret and classified documents had been exposed, was that he had declassified them all before he absconded with them.

Determining whether a president has such power and whether there is documentation of his having applied it to every item with which he was caught are not insurmountable challenges.

It'll be intriguing if it is found that the FBI planted documents that Trump was entitled to have for whatever reasons, if any.

Dems keep changing their reasoning with every hour. Maybe because the didn't think it out well....they just though evvvvery body was just gonna sit back and allow them to do this,, unprecedented ILLEGAL action. and Yes...President Trump DID declassify.

Dems keep changing their reasoning with every hour. Maybe because the didn't think it out well....they just though evvvvery body was just gonna sit back and allow them to do this,, unprecedented ILLEGAL action. and Yes...President Trump DID declassify.

I don't think they didn't expect a challenge. I think their intent was to turn the public against Trump which ended up the public turning against them. A terrible miscalculation on their part. They left too many questions unanswered.

It'll be intriguing if it is found that the FBI planted documents that Trump was entitled to have for whatever reasons, if any.

They made sure to cover that up so there is no way to prove they planted them:

They made sure they raided the compound while Trump was not there.

They demanded that the staff turn off all security cameras.

When Trump's lawyer arrived to see WTF was going on and she started to oversee the process, the FBI demand she stop and even forced her to leave the building entirely making her wait outside in the hot sun.

You have no evidence of that. All you have is the MSM claiming they took out envelopes marked top secret. The story changes all the time with them. The nuclear secrets thing didn't pan out well for them so now they changed the story.

Oh please. Given the corrupt reputation of the DOJ and even more so, the FBI, I trust Trump's attorneys more than them. Trump has the resources to hire the best and if they say all classified material was returned, then it was returned. They state nothing the FBI took out of that residents was classified, and I believe them much more than our corrupt agencies and the MSM.

Under the US Constitution of presidential powers, the President and Vice President are the only two people that can declassify documentation. Furthermore it also gives the President exclusive powers to create the declassifying process. Congress can't stop him from doing that, the courts can't stop him from doing that, and there is no oversight in making those policies.

The Trump declassification policy that he created was that anything that leaves the White House is automatically officially declassified. He created that policy because he often took work home with him.

For the DOJ to challenge that Trump didn't have this constitutional power would create a constitutional crisis. It would be litigated all the way to the Supreme Court. So no, this is not yet another "we got him now!" situation. It's unprecedented because it's never been done before since we had a much more honest government until recently.

Forum List

Back