AG Garland Calls Trump's Bluff

Of course I can. Unlike you I have a good education.

And you were actually referring to the SICHERHEISTDIENST, you ignorant clod.

You know, the fbi, the Party's secret police.

DURRRRRR
Schutzstaffel

There. Happy?

And that’s the kind of thing these Trump cultists want to employ

westwall said:
Screen Shot 2022-08-13 at 1.43.43 PM.png
If you can't challenge the unassailable truths I post, but don't like them, don't read them.

If you can't challenge the unassailable truths I post, but don't like them, don't read them.

You post propaganda, nothing more. Your claims have been proven false every time.

Garland Moves to Release Details on Search of Trump’s Home

So you've all been demanding the release of the warrant, eh?

Be careful what you ask for. Garland has called your bluff.

Now that the AG has asked the judge to allow him to release the warrant to the public, along with an inventory of what was seized at Trump's hideout, Trump has until 3 pm tomorrow to put the kibosh on the request.

Will he? What excuse will he give?

Mr. Garland said he had personally approved the search after the failure of “less intrusive” attempts to retrieve material taken from the White House by Mr. Trump.
Mr. Garland provided no details. But the person briefed on the matter said investigators had been concerned about material from what the government calls “special access programs,” a designation even more classified than “top secret” that is typically reserved for extremely sensitive operations carried out by the United States abroad or for closely held technologies and capabilities.

Government officials have expressed concern that allowing highly classified materials to remain at Mr. Trump’s home could leave them vulnerable to efforts by foreign adversaries to acquire them, according to another person familiar with the Justice Department’s thinking.
200 (1).gif

It wouldn't matter if it lasted one or a thousand. This can't go on in our country any longer.
That's why a margin of over seven million more Americans voted to overcome trumpery.

The more I consider the Cry Baby Loser's malfeasance in absconding wirh top secret and classified documents, the less I deem him culpable of willful, criminal intent.

I seriously doubt he was aware of what he had done, or of what he had absconded with.

Negligent? Obviously. Deluded? Undoubtedly. However, I am convinced it was a matter of ignorance, not sinister motives.

Nevertheless, the last time the fool enjoyed himself was January 6, 2021, and I don't foresee him pleasuring himself again for quite some time.

Last edited:
That's why a margin of over seven million more Americans voted to overcome trumpery.

The more I consider the Cry Baby Loser's malfeasance in absconding wirh top secret and classified documents, the less I deem him culpable of willful, criminal intent.

I seriously doubt he was aware of what he had done, or of what he had absconded with.

Negligent? Obviously. Deluded? Undoubtedly. However, I am convinced it was a matter of ignorance, not sinister motives.

Nevertheless, the last time the fool enjoyed himself was January 6, 2021, and I don't foresee him pleasuring himself again for quite some time.

I see the MSM is pulling on your leash again. Let's see what comes out of this first. While Trump likely didn't pick and choose what documents he was taking with him, I'm sure his legal team double checked them once the FBI became interested.

Like I said before, too many things don't add up here. For one, this is historic. It's never happened in our country before. Why would the commies select some lowly Obama supporting magistrate judge instead of a real upper level judge to sign the warrant? Based on his caustic tweets about Trump, why didn't he recuse himself from the case? If these documents had anything to do with nuclear anything, why did they wait until after the weekend when they knew Trump would not be home to search his residence? Why did they order his lawyer out of the house during the search? Why did they instruct the staff to shut off all security cameras during the search?

This is as crooked as it gets yet alone unrealistic. If they try to level charges against Trump, this all has to come out, and when we retake Congress next year, you can bet your ass it will.

Forum List

Back