AG Barr: Trump Doesn't Have the Temperament to be President.

These people are all cut from the same cloth, shameless grifters only concerned with themselves and no one else. Disgusting examples of public servants.

Wait one dog gone minute!
Trump isn't even the president, I hate to break the news to you, but.....
who cares about a book?

I'm waiting for one of Brandon's close advisors who will have the balls to stand up and write a book about the dementia ridden presidency,
and how unfit he was to lead a nation. And if he had enough spine to write in the book who really was behind the curtain
leading this nation during Brandon's term in office.

why?.....
If he has revelations about Trump's criminal culpability he can testify before the January 6th Committee. Also, why didn't he do anything when he had the power and authority? And you want to reward him with a book sale?

If he has revelations about Trump's criminal culpability he can testify before the January 6th Committee. Also, why didn't he do anything when he had the power and authority? And you want to reward him with a book sale?
i want to reward him?.....geezus synth did trump fuck your head up that bad?.....got news for you synth lots of democrats who have just as much integrity as barr has have also written books....nothing to say about them?....

i want to reward him?.....geezus synth did trump fuck your head up that bad?.....got news for you synth lots of democrats who have just as much integrity as barr has have also written books....nothing to say about them?....
There are too many books written and not enough proper and ethical managing of the government.

I find it is funny that everyone says they hate Trump because orange man is bad, but everyone tries to make money off Trump :rolleyes:

What books by politicians have I bought new in the last 30 years? Hmmm...

Josh Hawley's The Tyranny of Big Tech...

Amazon product

That's it. It was an issue I wasn't very knowledgeable on and I wanted an inside baseball political viewpoint.

Based on that track record I don't think you have to worry about me buying Bill Barr's book or paying the least attention to what he has to say. Not only for the reasons you've indicated....but Barr is establishment politics... the status quo.

It surprises me not in the least that Barr wants a political insider and not Trump.

You don't have to buy it. Blue checkmarks will tell you what they want to be in it, and you'll believe it without question or hesitation.

Barr was the man who let the POS off the hook by lying about the Mueller report. But he is telling the truth in his book. trump does not have the temperament or intellect to be elected as dog catcher.

Forum List

Back