AG Barr: Trump Doesn't Have the Temperament to be President.

You export the pollution to China and Africa then pat yourself on the back saying clean. Nothing clean over there. They have lower EPA standards OR NONE at all. They strip mine Silica without a care in the world for their workers and turn the workers lungs to concrete

Its not clean when they do that to get you those panels. You just ignore the pillurion over there and say how great you are when its a LIE
You export the pollution to China and Africa then pat yourself on the back saying clean. Nothing clean over there. They have lower EPA standards OR NONE at all. They strip mine Silica without a care in the world for their workers and turn the workers lungs to concrete

Its not clean when they do that to get you those panels. You just ignore the pillurion over there and say how great you are when its a LIE
What the hell are you talking about. China this and China that. Get off it and get real.

Toro
Trump was a fine POTUS. He could be an asshole at times but he sure knew what he was doing.

Unlike the walking, talking disaster you voted for. I hope you like high gas prices, empty shelves at the grocery store and inflation on the rise cause that's what we've got under your incompetent boy Bidung.
Ignorance is bliss.

Dying for rechargeable batteries.......Like many other of the toxins from producing Solar panels and batteries...........Just ignore it.......

IT'S CLEAN ENERGY.......don't look at the dying people in these countries because it's CLEAN HERE.........

"My side" does not hate oil. "My side" hates pollution and a polluted environment for health reasons
and dependence on others for energy. "My side" considers what is best for the future of our children and not only what is best for you today only. Fracking does not reduce the price of energy.
Cheap energy is what's best for the future of our children. Your agenda is all about making energy as expensive as possible because you hate technology and you hate America. Making oil more expensive is going to have no noticeable effect on air pollution. The air is already clean. Our water is already clean. Anthropogenic Global Warming is a con.

No shit. Just like his former chief of staff, Secretary of State and two national security advisors all said.

But that's not going to sway the True Believers because cults gonna cult.

Former Attorney General William Barr writes in a new book that former President Donald Trump has “shown he has neither the temperament nor persuasive powers to provide the kind of positive leadership that is needed,” and that it is time for Republicans to focus on rising new leaders in the party.​
The release of the former attorney general’s 600-page book, “One Damn Thing After Another,” is coming as Mr. Trump, who remains the GOP’s dominant figure, contemplates another presidential run. Mr. Barr writes that he was convinced that Mr. Trump could have won re-election in 2020 if he had “just exercised a modicum of self-restraint, moderating even a little of his pettiness.”​
“The election was not ‘stolen,’” Mr. Barr writes. “Trump lost it.” Mr. Barr urges conservatives to look to “an impressive array of younger candidates” who share Mr. Trump’s agenda but not his “erratic personal behavior.” He didn’t mention any of those candidates by name.

Barr is an Establishment boob. He refused to even investigate election fraud, yet declared it was legitimate. How would anyone know unless we did audits and investigations? We saw the numbers, it was rigged.
No one gives a shit what he thinks about President Trump.

Then you insult your orange lard and master's judgment.
No I insult Barr for being a treasonous whore and a sellout. I don’t expect President Trump to be able to spot every deep state homo. He trusted a FBI insider, next time he should put in an outsider to clean house from top to bottom.

Barr is an Establishment boob. He refused to even investigate election fraud, yet declared it was legitimate. How would anyone know unless we did audits and investigations? We saw the numbers, it was rigged.
No one gives a shit what he thinks about President Trump.
What numbers are you speaking of? The numbers of Republican judges who tossed your silly a;allegations out? The re-re-recount of the votes? The hunt for bamboo paper? The Italian conspiracy? Stupid Trump's "big steal" stuff"? C'mon man!!!

Forum List

Back