After Using FBI To Suppress Son’s Crimes And Raid Political Rival’s Home, Biden Warns Democracy In Danger

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
After Using FBI To Suppress Son’s Crimes And Raid Political Rival’s Home, Biden Warns Democracy In Danger
3 Sep 2022

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Having politically weaponized federal law enforcement for his own political gain, President Biden has now taken to the airwaves to warn that democracy is in real danger.
"Folks, I'm using the feds as best I can to destroy my political opponents, but let me be clear: I'm going to have to break more laws and seize even more power if I'm going to stop fascism," yelled President Biden, lighted in blood-red and surrounded by soldiers. "I don't care if that means a federal takeover of elections, an overthrow of the judiciary - heck I don't care if I have to use F-15s to carpet bomb every single Republican neighborhood in the country. We will forcibly commandeer every lever of power and communication our nation has - to, you know, defeat fascism."
President Biden went on to call for the expulsion from democratic society anyone who questioned the integrity of an American election. "If you question an election's fairness because our intel communities told media companies to bury damaging stories about me, or because COVID was used as an excuse to illegally change voting practices without legislative input, or because the FBI spied on Trump's campaign after Democrats gave them a bogus dossier - then you have no place in civil society," said Biden. "In fact, while we are at it, if you don't support abortion through nine months, or the genital mutilation of children, you are an enemy of the state. And we will foment violent protests and assassination attempts to intimidate you - to save democracy."
The Democratic National Committee, fresh off donating $40 million to elevate far-right campaigns, was reportedly taken aback by the comments. "Uh, yeah, those candidates we support are totally an existential threat to our nation, we really believe that," said DNC chair Jaime Harrison. "Sure, we gave $40 million to elevate far-right candidates so we could use them as a pretext for seizing more power - but they are definitely the dangerous ones, not us."
After calling Republicans subhuman, evil scum in need of annihilation, Biden then went on to say that America really needs to regain some unity and brotherhood.

Commentary:
It's a sad day when satire becomes the truth.
Having politically weaponized federal law enforcement for his own political gain, President Biden has now taken to the airwaves to warn that democracy is in real danger.
Joey's speech had a lot of the usual rah-rah boilerplate and that's okay. But the dangerous parts are detailed in this Bee satire, when reading between the lines.
Turns out, there's less satire and more implied truth in the Bee's assessment.
1662254811728.png

The Kennedy's, the Nixon's, the Bush's, the Clinton's, Obama, all hand picked for the people. Johnson and Carter were flukes. Then the people actually picked Trump as they were tired of all the hand picking. Washington did not wait long to make sure the people never picked a president again.

3 Sep 2022

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Having politically weaponized federal law enforcement for his own political gain, President Biden has now taken to the airwaves to warn that democracy is in real danger.
"Folks, I'm using the feds as best I can to destroy my political opponents, but let me be clear: I'm going to have to break more laws and seize even more power if I'm going to stop fascism," yelled President Biden, lighted in blood-red and surrounded by soldiers. "I don't care if that means a federal takeover of elections, an overthrow of the judiciary - heck I don't care if I have to use F-15s to carpet bomb every single Republican neighborhood in the country. We will forcibly commandeer every lever of power and communication our nation has - to, you know, defeat fascism."
President Biden went on to call for the expulsion from democratic society anyone who questioned the integrity of an American election. "If you question an election's fairness because our intel communities told media companies to bury damaging stories about me, or because COVID was used as an excuse to illegally change voting practices without legislative input, or because the FBI spied on Trump's campaign after Democrats gave them a bogus dossier - then you have no place in civil society," said Biden. "In fact, while we are at it, if you don't support abortion through nine months, or the genital mutilation of children, you are an enemy of the state. And we will foment violent protests and assassination attempts to intimidate you - to save democracy."
The Democratic National Committee, fresh off donating $40 million to elevate far-right campaigns, was reportedly taken aback by the comments. "Uh, yeah, those candidates we support are totally an existential threat to our nation, we really believe that," said DNC chair Jaime Harrison. "Sure, we gave $40 million to elevate far-right candidates so we could use them as a pretext for seizing more power - but they are definitely the dangerous ones, not us."
After calling Republicans subhuman, evil scum in need of annihilation, Biden then went on to say that America really needs to regain some unity and brotherhood.

Commentary:
Having politically weaponized federal law enforcement for his own political gain, President Biden has now taken to the airwaves to warn that democracy is in real danger.
Joey's speech had a lot of the usual rah-rah boilerplate and that's okay. But the dangerous parts are detailed in this Bee satire, when reading between the lines.
In America there is a definite line that has been scribed into the sand. On one side stands the folks who idolize lock step unity under absolute totalitarian authority(group thinkers). On the other side of the line are those who support individual rights guaranteed through the American constituencies U.S. Constitution. Where many of my fellow Americans miss the boat is that this cultic based groupthink idolatry is NOT just limited to our USA, for it is a phenomenon that is & has been globally based for a long long time. People in general have a fear of the unknown(future) & absolutely REFUSE to go it alone regarding the future(unknown). These groupthink type folks really do believe that strength in numbers will guarantee them safety forever, despite physical death literally surrounding them by the numbers daily.

This fanatical(desperation) being based on physical survival IS called the "religion of mankind"(communalism/fascism etc.) which has been the number one premature killer of humanity. Literally the statist left is worshipping a groupthink man made religion that will end up being their killer. It's been like this clear back to @ least the Akkadian empire, so do not look for any positive changes in the statist left. Everyone of us globally have a destiny or maybe better said a rendezvous with eternity; but eternity is not what counts, it's where ones "being" that resides within a persons physical body spends eternity in.

If you could have shown videos of the last 6 years to Americans in the 1990s, they would have said "oh come on, there is no way the Democrats could do that to America!"

Too many WWII veterans were still walking around capable enough for any of this modern day insanity to fly very far.

3 Sep 2022

Commentary:
Why is this in a political satire forum?

Why is this in a political satire forum?

~~~~~~
Simply because political satire takes a more direct and impartial approach. Taking sides is just making it worse. In a way, satire makes people watch the news more. By making fun out of something they keep their audience informed and laughing.
political satire serves as a measure for the sad state of affairs and when it comes to the US.
It’s a sad one because the whole world’s laughing at us. Even our fellow countrymen are making fun of the of the political Left which is a sign that something they’re doing is wrong.

Democracy is nothing more than mob rule. America, was formed upon a Constitutionally based Republic(Representative government). Most folks who support a true democracy generally are light on their understanding of the human condition(human nature).

Forum List

Back