After Unmasking debacle, can we admit that the fix is in and the Coup Plotters all walk?

The vast irony of the "Deep State" fable is that Trump has created something of his own that is unaccountable, opaque and disinterested in the democratic process.

Yep...when you place your faith and salvation in elected or appointed people in Washington....what could possibly go wrong?
Electing a politically retarded motherfucker that thinks accountability and rule of law is an evil plot is not the answer to any problem we have.

Good....then you definitely are NOT voting for Biden.

Glad to hear you came to your senses.

You should try 3rd party....I suggest Jan Jorgensen
Since you are incapable of taking a critical look at your leader you are a tiny insignificant part of the problem. If Trump actually represents anything you value he has betrayed you and you still love him all the same. Pathetic.

AS LONG AS you say the Exact same thing about the Democrats.....I will not condemn you.

Anything less.........

The vast irony of the "Deep State" fable is that Trump has created something of his own that is unaccountable, opaque and disinterested in the democratic process.

Yep...when you place your faith and salvation in elected or appointed people in Washington....what could possibly go wrong?
Electing a politically retarded motherfucker that thinks accountability and rule of law is an evil plot is not the answer to any problem we have.

Since you are incapable of taking a critical look at your leader you are a tiny insignificant part of the problem. If Trump actually represents anything you value he has betrayed you and you still love him all the same. Pathetic.

AS LONG AS you say the Exact same thing about the Democrats.....I will not condemn you.

Anything less.........
Well first you should know that I do not need or want a leader of any kind. When you see politicians as public servants and no more and grade them on how well they serve the public and no more then you don't see any of them as The Answer to anything. The best any of us can hope for are politicians that will generally move things in the right direction. Believing any of them can work political miracles is a mistake. Should have been your first clue Trump had no idea what he was doing.

Anything less.........
Well first you should know that I do not need or want a leader of any kind. When you see politicians as public servants and no more and grade them on how well they serve the public and no more then you don't see any of them as The Answer to anything. The best any of us can hope for are politicians that will generally move things in the right direction. Believing any of them can work political miracles is a mistake. Should have been your first clue Trump had no idea what he was doing.

Did you feel that way about Obama? or is Trump the only person you feel this way about?

Anything less.........

Did you feel that way about Obama? or is Trump the only person you feel this way about?
Feel what way? Obama was a competent president but I never once thought he was capable of miracles and I never once thought of him as my leader.

Sessions, Huber, Horowitz, Barr, Durham and Graham read like a Murderer's Row of Deep State Operatives all working Borg like single-mindedly to protect the Traitors in our government, especially at the Intel Agencies who are just waiting for the next American Taliban Presidency to turn that apparatus against the American people.

Sure, Comey, et. al, got fired, but so what? What fired when the real punishment was the firing squad? No wonder smirking Obama laughed when he delivered, "No one, including the president, is above the law." He knows they're all above the law.

I tend to agree more and more with PoliticalChic that it looks like the handwriting is on the wall and it's just a question of when and no longer IF America we knew is completely finished.

Were the roles reversed and Bush were caught (properly) spying on Born in Kenya Barack, Pelosi and the dems would have insisted that the public executions of the entire Bush Administration been televised in schools so that the lessons would never be forgotten.

Maybe, if he's reelected, Trump will appoint Hillary as AG. She can't do any worse than Barr
You are right------Trump is our Caesar. Caesar saved rome for a few years--------after the Senators murdered him................. the roman empire still destroyed itself shortly thereafter. We are going out like rome and for much the same reasons---a welfare system in Rome that lead to people abusing substances and expecting the government to take care of them.......even down to the government having to feed and entertain them. Corrupt Senate/congress made up the elites and their puppets...degrading of the laws to suit the elite. Overflow of foreigners invading in-------mob rule over picking intelligent people to represent. Idiots are not equal to the intelligent. Town drunks should never ever have a say in government.

Anything less.........

Feel what way? Obama was a competent president but I never once thought he was capable of miracles and I never once thought of him as my leader.
Obama was a competent president? Based on what--higher taxes, the longest recession recovery ever (most recessions only last 2 years) aiding terrorists with money and arms? Please do tell, what do you think he did that was helpful? His health scam pushed up the price of health care-----and lowered actually lowered the US life expectancy average.

Sessions, Huber, Horowitz, Barr, Durham and Graham read like a Murderer's Row of Deep State Operatives all working Borg like single-mindedly to protect the Traitors in our government, especially at the Intel Agencies who are just waiting for the next American Taliban Presidency to turn that apparatus against the American people.

Sure, Comey, et. al, got fired, but so what? What fired when the real punishment was the firing squad? No wonder smirking Obama laughed when he delivered, "No one, including the president, is above the law." He knows they're all above the law.

I tend to agree more and more with PoliticalChic that it looks like the handwriting is on the wall and it's just a question of when and no longer IF America we knew is completely finished.

Were the roles reversed and Bush were caught (properly) spying on Born in Kenya Barack, Pelosi and the dems would have insisted that the public executions of the entire Bush Administration been televised in schools so that the lessons would never be forgotten.

Maybe, if he's reelected, Trump will appoint Hillary as AG. She can't do any worse than Barr

You know I've said it was finished back on our days on the insufferable Irish imbecile's board.

Gosh, I'd have to hear your definition of "competent"

Can you name ANY of the "competent" actions he took on foreign affairs that served America's interests rather than foreign interests?
Are you aware that Iran took Obama's gold and ran to building centrifuges with the money Obama gave Iran?
I seriously doubt it. It was utter INcompetence.

Based on facts, I would rate Obama and his regieme as one of Americas most incompetent administrations.
Now, if you're communist or radical Islamist, then yeah....you would see him as competent.

Anything less.........

Obama was a competent president? Based on what--higher taxes, the longest recession recovery ever (most recessions only last 2 years) aiding terrorists with money and arms? Please do tell, what do you think he did that was helpful? His health scam pushed up the price of health care-----and lowered actually lowered the US life expectancy average.
He got reelected, stayed relatively scandal free, left office with a positive approval rating and is still one of the most admired people on earth. He was OK.

Can you name ANY of the "competent" actions he took on foreign affairs that served America's interests rather than foreign interests?
Are you aware that Iran took Obama's gold and ran to building centrifuges with the money Obama gave Iran?

Based on facts, I would rate Obama and his regieme as one of Americas most incompetent administrations.
Now, if you're communist or radical Islamist, then yeah....you would see him as competent.
LOL at the ODS.

Key indictments wouldn't BE for "unmasking".. That's just an issue with too many people having access to the NSA collection system.. It's a SMALL part of the total sad saga... It is important to KNOW who was doing it -- but it would never be PUBLICLY prosecuted because the whole deal is at the highest clearance levels.. The way that stuff is handled is to have the agencies these would be coup plotter worked for PULL THEIR clearances and make them INELIGIBLE for FUTURE CLEARANCES,.. NOT part of any PUBLIC spectacle other than there MIGHT be a notice that their clearances were pulled.. People cleared at that level get "courtesy clearances" even AFTER they leave office so that they can "answer questions" from subsequent Admins..

So -- DO NOT be sad.. The PUBLIC legal issues are in lying to the FISA court, LEAKING classified info or EVEN lying to the FBI or Congress in the course of the investigations.
And if they can tie together enough FBI/Intel personnel who violate laws and agencies policies they can also charge on election interference laws and general misuse of their official powers as a larger conspiracy..
Suckerrrrrrrrr.

Jeopardy1000.jpg

Last edited:

LOL at the ODS.

If you are too narrow minded to face facts, then that's your weakness.

why don't you name some of the foreign policies Obama did that helped America.......you have a lifetime to come up with any....GO

Key indictments wouldn't BE for "unmasking".. That's just an issue with too many people having access to the NSA collection system.. It's a SMALL part of the total sad saga... It is important to KNOW who was doing it -- but it would never be PUBLICLY prosecuted because the whole deal is at the highest clearance levels.. The way that stuff is handled is to have the agencies these would be coup plotter worked for PULL THEIR clearances and make them INELIGIBLE for FUTURE CLEARANCES,.. NOT part of any PUBLIC spectacle other than there MIGHT be a notice that their clearances were pulled.. People cleared at that level get "courtesy clearances" even AFTER they leave office so that they can "answer questions" from subsequent Admins..

So -- DO NOT be sad.. The PUBLIC legal issues are in lying to the FISA court, LEAKING classified info or EVEN lying to the FBI or Congress in the course of the investigations.
Suckerrrrrrrrr.

Not everything "national security" is handled in public courts.. Agencies can claw back pensions and paychecks. Make them ineligible to work for the govt again. Takes a lot of potential people out of future Democrat Admin posts like Susan Rice, McCabe. And in the case of Hillary maybe she'll finally start gardening at Chappaqua..

LOL at the ODS.

why don't you name some of the foreign policies Obama did that helped America.......you have a lifetime to come up with any....GO
I have already said what I meant when I said "competent president". I would also add that he was good enough not to get impeached.

Suckerrrrrrrrr.

Not everything "national security" is handled in public courts.. Agencies can claw back pensions and paychecks. Make them ineligible to work for the govt again. Takes a lot of potential people out of future Democrat Admin posts like Susan Rice, McCabe. And in the case of Hillary maybe she'll finally start gardening at Chappaqua..
I'll make this wager a daily double.

LOL at the ODS.

I have already said what I meant when I said "competent president". I would also add that he was good enough not to get impeached.

Impeachment is irrelevant and all but the dumbest dismiss that as a super partisan hack job.

If the fact that the only good thing you can say about Obama is that he didn't get impeached.....that says a lot.

And another thing.....The Right never seriously considered impeaching Obama......not because he didn't deserve it...but the Right
has always been more reserved and less likely to throw tantrums and do childish lopsided things like that.

Because the Left has become Uber intolerant of any opposition I predict things are going to get nasty down the road for everyone.
The way America is supposed to work is that every 4 years, Americans have the ability to flip leadership.......each side moderated by checks and balances.

The Left has decided it will no longer tolerate checks and balances.

Suckerrrrrrrrr.

I'll make this wager a daily double.

Don't doubt me.. The results are not unpacked yet.

Boo hoo hoo... your dumbass dreams never come true.

Yours won't either....unless you just like being used and made a fool of.

Why would any decent sane person vote 3rd Party when it cost the Dems the election last time, and helped put Trump in the WH? 70,000 votes across 3 states.

The first order of business is to get Captain Covid out the door.

Forum List

Back