127,000 People Voted TODAY in Harris County

Folks, nationwide, aren't playing w/this President, they want his ass OUT!!!

Apparently, this is a very important county in Texas.

These are VERY good signs.

Hopefully the people of Texas have finally woken up.

If the democrats get control of the Texas legislature they will be able to do the redistricting.

If that happens say goodbye to the gerrymandering that took the voices of so many Texans away from them.

I hope they continue to have large crowds to vote until November 3.

So you assumed they were all voting for Biden, right?

:laughing0301:
Do you agree that the MORE people who vote in election, the better it is for Democrats?
No... Why would I?

Edit: The Republican's and Democrat base hasn't gotten larger... Which party is welcoming to members who only partially agree with them?

No... Why would I?
I wasn't talking to you, but carry on...

1602162926598-png.398664
I did... Through the edit.

If the democrats get control of the Texas legislature they will be able to do the redistricting.

If that happens say goodbye to the gerrymandering that took the voices of so many Texans away from them.

gerrymandering: it's only cool when democrats do it

So what if 127,000 have voted in Harris County? Harris County voted in 2016 for Hillary Clinton 53.9% to Donald Trump's 41.6%

Hillary got 707,914 votes in Harris County in 2016.

1602645176870.png

1602645205251.png

Too bad they don't understand what they are voting IN.
Which, according to you, is what again...?
For the 50th time, I'll go over it again. Joe Biden will not be running the country. Pelosi and the extreme Left wing of the Democrats will. China, BLM and ANTIFA will all have a seat at the table as they change the rules to insure perpetual Democrat rule, globalist policies that benefit foreign countries, NOT American citizens. And of course the borders will be porous as ever. All manner of drugs and unidentified foreigners will be waived through Mexico and straight into the country.

For the 50th time, I'll go over it again. Joe Biden will not be running the country. Pelosi and the extreme Left wing of the Democrats will. China, BLM and ANTIFA will all have a seat at the table as they change the rules to insure perpetual Democrat rule, globalist policies that benefit foreign countries, NOT American citizens. And of course the borders will be porous as ever. All manner of drugs and unidentified foreigners will be waived through Mexico and straight into the country.
If you believe that Pelosi is "left wing" then you have WAY more screws loose than I originally thought.

Much-less the other claptrap you're spewing.

Get a grip dude. You're far off the reservation.

You're making a lot of assumptions.

BTW, I think I heard 1/3 of mail in ballots are tossed because they weren't done correctly, but I'm sure you have a riot planned for that too

Woke up to what? Wanting to turn their state and country in to a democrat shit hole!? Lol

If you believe that Pelosi is "left wing" then you have WAY more screws loose than I originally thought.

Much-less the other claptrap you're spewing.

Get a grip dude. You're far off the reservation.
Are you suggesting she's a moderate... Or..............?

Forum List

Back