After Unmasking debacle, can we admit that the fix is in and the Coup Plotters all walk?

The bias isn't left/right.....Never has been.

It is The State vs. the peasants....And far too many of the peasants are good with their lot, as long as they can watch Cardi B's butt wiggle.

Only about 4 people at this forum understand this.

The rest worship one or the other offered elected "Gods" and their "Parties"

The idiocy of the right. Only about 4 other people in the forum are as dumb and uninformed as you are.

I have been posting this for 8 years and been told to fuck off, I’m full of shit go away by many of the posters here including you.

Why would anyone making less than $200,000 per year ever vote republican, given their fiscal incompetence? Because when, not if, they crash the economy the “little people” get crushed.

Only a fool thinks that anyone on the left worships The Dems. But the Dems have never crashed the economy, and they always tax before they spend.

It still amazes me to this day that so many people can be lied to by one incompetent, corrupt fraud and they swallow it whole and still love him. I often wonder what it is they think this man is going to return to them? Or return them to?
The guy's been a POS for his entire adult life. He backs into the Presidency and is a total disaster (most of us knew this was going to happen). The man is fundamentally corrupt. He naturally keeps fundamentally corrupt people around him.
So when life long civil servants, law enforcement, and people who've dedicated their lives in service to their country see this knucklehead consorting with foreign powers...they do their job. Something I've long past given up on Trump or
his merry band of yes men/women to do. This unmasking thing fits the bill perfectly. Next up, the Durham report falls over like a lead balloon.

Forum List

Back