After The Ball Drops Tonight, It'll Be Back To Reality

He removed most, if not all, all legal restrictions so businesses were not paranoid that they would not make a profit.
Like what.
If you know, you obviously would be able to provide a link to such legislation......Go

When your first two verifiable items are a LIE, then that compromises your entire FAKE NEWS list.

1). Promised, Did he end fossil fuels? Did he?

2). Did gas EVER reach 3X these ^^^ Aug 2018 gas prices?

2. The lowest gas price in 2018 was $2.39 per gallon, and it went even lower in 2020.

2018 gasoline.jpg

$9.60 per gallon in Mendicino, CA on June 6, 2022.

Gas hit nearly $10 per gallon in this California city — the most expensive in the nation

You couldn't get past the first two things in the list without giving up. Try disproving some more of them shithead.

:laughing0301:

I have lost all my work (real estate) in the past months because of insanely high interest rates. I'm hoping that 2023 will bring some work....ANY work. It's pretty depressing what Biden did to this country.
Residential, commercial or both?

I thought a mass exodus would be good for business.
On the other hand, many wealthy people from South of the Border are moving there and don't need mortgages.
Interest rates went from approx. 1% to 3% to over 6% because of Biden's skyrocketing inflation. The Fed decided to exact pain. I am feeling it.

Not to mention the Great Escape from Liberal Madness

The D Party thrives on misery.
Indeed, they want everyone to be equally miserable as they institute their Marxist/Communist garbage. I only hope that Americans will soundly reject their bullshit as they exact more and more pain and hike taxes on working Americans, well guess what? I have 0 income and won't be paying taxes.

Last edited:
How specifically has the Biden Admin changed your daily life?

And IF/WHEN you say inflation, can you pinpoint the specific policy Biden enacted that caused this inflation?

The problem with you on the left is that you ask questions, and after somebody answers them, you continue to ask them in another thread as if it was never explained to you before.

I had some construction work I needed to get done. Because of Biden's inflation, credit card companies are no longer offering 0% interest to very credit worthy customers anymore, so charging it to a credit card would have cost me money. I can't draw from my IRA because Biden destroyed the market as well. Borrowing 5K would cost me 20K loss down the road if/when the market recovers. So I had to opt to not get the work I wanted done.

My hard working sister planned on retiring in November next year. Now she's planning on putting it off for the same reason I don't want to draw from my IRA account.

Oh, but I know, none of this is Biden's fault. It's Russia's fault, it's Trump's fault, it's greedy corporations fault, it's everybody's fault except Dementia.

Forum List

Back