The Donald Party: Do you want to register if this new party is established?

Rye Catcher

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2019
What an ego. Trump is considering(?) to build a party to run and stand for a third person on the slate in 2024. If you wear a MAGA Hat, will you stick to this, and who will be the VP, in your opinion?

Will DeSantis battle with The Donald? Will the RINOS reject both Trump and DeSantis and write a Platform less extreme than Trumpism?

Will DeSantis and/or Trump have a real swamp that these two (self-serving creeps) ignore Climate Change? Not until the Atlantic and Gulf Waters meet in Orlando?

What an ego. Trump is considering(?) to build a party to run and stand for a third person on the slate in 2024. If you wear a MAGA Hat, will you stick to this, and who will be the VP, in your opinion?

Will DeSantis battle with The Donald? Will the RINOS reject both Trump and DeSantis and write a Platform less extreme than Trumpism?

Will DeSantis and/or Trump have a real swamp that these two (self-serving creeps) ignore Climate Change? Not until the Atlantic and Gulf Waters meet in Orlando?
De Santis knows that if he runs, the orange child is going to slime him at levels he's never slimed anyone, to the point of burning down the whole fucking party. So I wouldn't be shocked to see him wait for the go-around.

Sane, decent, adult Republicans have zero (0) pull in the party right now. It's MAGA or you're a Satan Hitler Commie and they'll go after you. That won't change this cycle.

I overestimate Trump pretty much all the time, but it's really tough to imagine him thinking he'd have a ghost of a chance running third party.

Who knows. It's all pro wrestling at this point. GQP voters should be insulted by all of this, and I'm sure some are.

De Santis knows that if he runs, the orange child is going to slime him at levels he's never slimed anyone, to the point of burning down the whole fucking party. So I wouldn't be shocked to see him wait for the go-around.

Sane, decent, adult Republicans have zero (0) pull in the party right now. It's MAGA or you're a Satan Hitler Commie and they'll go after you. That won't change this cycle.

I overestimate Trump pretty much all the time, but it's really tough to imagine him thinking he'd have a ghost of a chance running third party.

Who knows. It's all pro wrestling at this point. GQP voters should be insulted by all of this, and I'm sure some are.
the next republican to win the nomination will be slimed by the left at levels the lefts has never slimed anyone .... the left has been getting more vicious by the year ... if DeSantis were to become POTUS he will be treated with even more disdain than Trump was by the dems and their media machine . in othe words it doesnt matter who the next republican nominee or POTUS is the left will continue to escalate their vitriol .

Trump's notion of a third party spells the beginning of his end!

On a positive note, it will allow DeSantis to step up and take a chance of not being destroyed by Trump!

You have no idea of what decent is. Try again.

NO, I don't wish to register!

Trump Appears To Float Third-Party Threat If GOP Won’t Back Him

Trump Called Supporters Storming Capitol ‘Trashy’ But Good ‘Fighters’: Jan. 6 Testimony

the next republican to win the nomination will be slimed by the left at levels the lefts has never slimed anyone .... the left has been getting more vicious by the year ... if DeSantis were to become POTUS he will be treated with even more disdain than Trump was by the dems and their media machine . in othe words it doesnt matter who the next republican nominee or POTUS is the left will continue to escalate their vitriol .
If the next republican nominee is MAGA, nobody will need to slime him. He will show up pre-slimed.

Your TDS has made you wrong again, and worse, arrogant in how wrong you are.

Republican support for Donald Trump's presidential bid in 2024 has cratered, an exclusive USA TODAY/Suffolk University Poll finds, as the former president is beleaguered by midterm losses and courtroom setbacks.

By 2-1, GOP and GOP-leaning voters now say they want Trump's policies but a different standard-bearer to carry them. While 31% want the former president to run, 61% prefer some other Republican nominee who would continue the policies Trump has pursued.

They have a name in mind: Two-thirds of Republicans and those inclined to vote Republican want Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis to run for president. By double digits, 56% to 33%, they prefer DeSantis over Trump.

Your TDS has made you wrong again, and worse, arrogant in how wrong you are.

Republican support for Donald Trump's presidential bid in 2024 has cratered, an exclusive USA TODAY/Suffolk University Poll finds, as the former president is beleaguered by midterm losses and courtroom setbacks.

By 2-1, GOP and GOP-leaning voters now say they want Trump's policies but a different standard-bearer to carry them. While 31% want the former president to run, 61% prefer some other Republican nominee who would continue the policies Trump has pursued.

They have a name in mind: Two-thirds of Republicans and those inclined to vote Republican want Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis to run for president. By double digits, 56% to 33%, they prefer DeSantis over Trump.

Your TDS has you posting things that don't actually address what I said.

But as always, I can see how desperate you are to get my attention.

Damn I'm good. I wub me.

says the biased, SCUM demonRAT, pedophile supporter
enough said

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Total bullshit. No GOP donors will give Trump the time of day, let alone funding.

So unless Soros or Zuckerberg or Bezos gives Trump millions to mount a 3rd party campaign, Trump is done.

The Donald Party: Do you want to register if this new party is established?​

Fly Catcher is already signed up. In an interview with USMB TODAY the ineffective and extinguished liberal firebrand said, “since I already obsess over Trump 24/7, it seemed like a good time to jump on the bandwagon. As soon as I build it.”

DeSantis will run if Trump allows him to…just like he won the FL governorship because Trump allowed him to.
The same “sane, decent, adult” nutless fuckin pussies that handed the Left America on a silver platter?
Trumps Patriot Party would fetch all new-age Republicans with a ball-sack and many fence-sitting stand for nothing faggot independents….he’d only leave behind the pussified bitches that never conserved or preserved shit…old-school establishment conservative Republicans….all 73 of them.
Hahaha….a dude from the party of chicks with dicks calling the GOP “pro wrestling”…that’s some funny shit.

Yupp!

A sure bet.

That would guarantee four more years of the lying clown that's currently in the WH.
That is, if the clown is still alive.
I'm not convinced Xiden actually is "alive". I'd bet that without copious amounts of drugs they couldn't present him to the public for any length of time, much less than the hour or so a few times a week than they release that potato now.

Pretty much the same way with TurdCatcher of course.

I’ll pass, just as I pass being in the Republican or Democratic Party.

Forum List

Back