After Telling FL Residents Not To Leave Hurricanes Are Climate Hoax Rush Limbaugh Evacuates FL

I find it interesting, as an aside, that Rush Limbaugh is no longer considered politically relevant on USMB.

He has no credibility and Trump's more obnoxious than him so his voice isn't heard as much! He used to get all kinds of play with the MSM, but I rarely hear anything of him since he's lost a ton of that weight! I just can't imagine paying him "any mind" with his airhead type of logic and sense of entitlement to kick innocent children out of our country! :blahblah: :argue:

GettyImages-86319266.jpg

Last week, the wafting stench of Limbaugh went across the internet when Rush urged his Florida listeners to ignore warnings from scientists, meteorologists, and officials concerning the impending arrival of Hurricane Irma. Here’s a refresher of the hot-stench of wind Rush was pumping out last week.

“These storms, once they actually hit, are never as strong as they're reported,” Limbaugh claimed on his syndicated radio show. He added that “the graphics have been created to make it look like the ocean's having an exorcism, just getting rid of the devil here in the form of this hurricane, this bright red stuff.”

After telling FL residents not to leave because hurricanes are a climate hoax, Limbaugh evacuates FL

Yeah....he didn't do that, but since you obviously didn't listen to the show, as I did, you don't know, do you?

GettyImages-86319266.jpg

Last week, the wafting stench of Limbaugh went across the internet when Rush urged his Florida listeners to ignore warnings from scientists, meteorologists, and officials concerning the impending arrival of Hurricane Irma. Here’s a refresher of the hot-stench of wind Rush was pumping out last week.

“These storms, once they actually hit, are never as strong as they're reported,” Limbaugh claimed on his syndicated radio show. He added that “the graphics have been created to make it look like the ocean's having an exorcism, just getting rid of the devil here in the form of this hurricane, this bright red stuff.”

After telling FL residents not to leave because hurricanes are a climate hoax, Limbaugh evacuates FL

Strange, no where in your article is there a quote of Rush telling FL residents to not leave because hurricanes are a climate hoax.

This wouldn't be another Fake News story, is it?

GettyImages-86319266.jpg

Yeah....he didn't do that, but since you obviously didn't listen to the show, as I did, you don't know, do you?
You listen to the drug addict draft dodger? Imagine that. This story is circulating on several different news sites. Spin won't work in this case. Once you have a history....but I'm sure you will remain a loyal fan of to the end.

Wrong. The governor of FL just announced on TV if you are going to leave do so by midnight, if not don't be on the road then. There is no forced evacuation and anybody that listens to rush Limbaugh or agrees with him on anything is one dumb sob.
Hurricane Irma: Palm Beach County orders mandatory evacuations
I live here in Florida and have been through a bunch of these things. The authorities say we can't make you leave but it's your ass if things go badly for you, we are not going to send our people to help you.

That's exactly how it should be. They should not be able to force you to leave your home, but if you decide to stay, don't expect help.
One day here it was going to flood and the city manager called for mandatory evacuation. I called the sheriffs office and asked about it and they said yes we had to leave. I told her they could not force me out of my house and I wasn't leaving. Bitch said "then die", and hung up on me.
No flooding occurred.

We got two mandatory evacs during Harvey and both were eventually rescinded.
Pissed me off wondering whether I should be hauling my shit to the second floor or not.
The problem was Fort Bend county said get out and the Corps of Engineers said no worries.

You know, that reminds me of the traffic outside of Alliance NE, Scottsbluff NE and coming out of Cheyanne WY during the eclipse.

Stuck in bumper to bumper traffic from Alliance NE to a turnoff for Scottsbluff, but then it eased up and we stopped for lunch. Then, leaving Scottsbluff, it was 20 more miles of stop and go and we decided to try for Cheyanne.

Roads were good from Scottsbluff to Cheyanne, but because Cheyanne was another eclipse viewing area, the traffic from there to Greely CO was a mess.

GettyImages-86319266.jpg

Could you quote that part where he said not to leave...? Yeah... I didn't think so. And Rush was spot on in his commentary; which I listened to in real time. Did you?

GettyImages-86319266.jpg

Could you quote that part where he said not to leave...? Yeah... I didn't think so. And Rush was spot on in his commentary; which I listened to in real time. Did you?
I am not a rush limbough fan at all in any way shape or form. I just listened to broadcast and he did not say at any point in time that residents should stay. He actually said some thing I agree with which supprised me as that hardley ever happens. He said lack of bottled water was not a problem if you have bottles to put tap water in. In most areas tap water is currently safe at least in the section of country I live in.

I live in Florida, politics don't mean crap when one of these things is coming.

It shouldn't, but it always does in the end! All you have to do is go back a few years when Republicans were balking at giving aid to Sandy victims! A-Holes like Cruz made up some story about "pork," then others like Pence talked about balancing it all out with cuts somewhere else! Politics will always be involved with these tragedies or disasters; just making sure they don't look culpable! Dems are always ready to sign off so this is all on Republicans IMO! :blahblah: :dunno:

No one made up a story about pork in the Sandy relief bill. If you could read, you could see it.

GettyImages-86319266.jpg

Well, actually not true. I looked it up and Limbaugh was talking about the hurricane as it relates to Climate Change as a hoax. Now if people misinterpret this as meaning they can stay home well they can clearly see there is a Cat 5 storm approaching on every form of media available... God help them for being dumb as rocks.

Were you honestly confused?

“So there is a desire to advance this climate change agenda,” Limbaugh said, “and hurricanes are one of the fastest and best ways to do it. You can accomplish a lot just by creating fear and panic. You don’t need a hurricane to hit anywhere. All you need is to create the fear and panic accompanied by talk that climate change is causing hurricanes to become more frequent and bigger and more dangerous, and you create the panic, and it’s mission accomplished, agenda advanced…”

If hurricanes are just something to advance the climate change agenda, then why are there currently THREE of them in the Atlantic Basin? That has never happened before as far as I know.

NASA snaps all three Atlantic hurricanes in one picture

The link has a picture of Irma, Jose and Katia, all three of them are full fledged hurricanes, and all three of them had their picture taken together yesterday.

I heard you were actually making good sense in your posts before this one. That has never happened before as far as I know.

Three Simultaneous Atlantic Hurricanes For First Time in Seven Years - WeatherNation

You know, that reminds me of the traffic outside of Alliance NE, Scottsbluff NE and coming out of Cheyanne WY during the eclipse.

Stuck in bumper to bumper traffic from Alliance NE to a turnoff for Scottsbluff, but then it eased up and we stopped for lunch. Then, leaving Scottsbluff, it was 20 more miles of stop and go and we decided to try for Cheyanne.

Roads were good from Scottsbluff to Cheyanne, but because Cheyanne was another eclipse viewing area, the traffic from there to Greely CO was a mess.

Where is "Cheyanne"?

Did you mean Cheyenne, Wyoming?

Forum List

Back