After spending at least 4 years working with the Health Insurance for ALL movement here is what I learned......

merrill

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011
After spending at least 4 years working with the Health Insurance for ALL movement here is what I learned.

The healthcare system has been deregulated thus inflation is the order of the day. Deregulation has allowed the insurance industry to offer insufficient coverage plus deductibles and copays. 50% of bankruptcies are related to healthcare no matter that these victims had health insurance.

Bring on Health Insurance for all = best bang or the tax buck = never without coverage even if one relocates, gets old, becomes unemployed and no more bankruptcies related to healthcare.

NO IT"S NOT FREE nevertheless WE then have more expendable income to spend ourown way.

In a previous thread about holding a the health care industry accountable the link would have would also be asking for campaign donations. Thus I did not offer up the link.

After spending at least 4 years working with the Health Insurance for ALL movement here is what I learned.

The healthcare system has been deregulated thus inflation is the order of the day. Deregulation has allowed the insurance industry to offer insufficient coverage plus deductibles and copays. 50% of bankruptcies are related to healthcare no matter that these victims had health insurance.

Bring on Health Insurance for all = best bang or the tax buck = never without coverage even if one relocates, gets old, becomes unemployed and no more bankruptcies related to healthcare.

NO IT"S NOT FREE nevertheless WE then have more expendable income to spend ourown way.

The healthcare system has been deregulated thus inflation is the order of the day.

Deregulated? When did that happen? Link?

The last major deregulation of health care took place during the Reagan Administration, in which deregulation led to health payers shifting financial risks to hospitals and health providers, ultimately resulting in soaring prices for health care.

You forgot to mention ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!!

What exactly was your job? What did it entail?

Forum List

Back