Obamacare rage: one family of 4 in Virginia is faced with pay 3,000 a month for health insurance

What has the gop done to it?
What has the GOP done???? For 8 years through sheer lies, they've vilified ACA, lied about its effects and ran relentlessly on repealing it for something better......8 years of this shit. All the while, they themselves were benefiting from being able to chose thier own healthcare plans through the very exchanges denied tax payers. They've threatened to defund it, to dismantle the mandate....what have they done? Need you ask
Everything that was predicted came true. So telling the truth about Obama care did it in?
I wish people like you weren't so afraid of facts, the truth....ACA was and still is a success....the people that complain about it, had governors that opted out of the program or failed to implement it and take advantage of gov. help, that is fact...google it, do the fuckin homework. What fuckin planet have you lived on the last 30 years where health premiums did not increase annually, that deductibles did not increase? Truth be told, the industry got overwhelmed with so many unhealthy people that their profits decreased; they began pulling out....okay, so the cost once again, you moron is laid at our feet, you and I who pay taxes....when the emergency rooms across the country once again become primary care faclities for those without insurance, just sit back fool and get the fuck over it!!
So more Americans got sick when they had Obama care? Obama care was designed to fail from the start. Thank God Hillary didn't win. Because we would be heading to single payer.
After the disaster of the treasonous fat senile old orange clown, I bet that by 2025, we have universal single payer.

Why would you wish such a horrible thing upon yourself?

Oh wait, your a self-loathing Prog....

What has the GOP done???? For 8 years through sheer lies, they've vilified ACA, lied about its effects and ran relentlessly on repealing it for something better......8 years of this shit. All the while, they themselves were benefiting from being able to chose thier own healthcare plans through the very exchanges denied tax payers. They've threatened to defund it, to dismantle the mandate....what have they done? Need you ask
Everything that was predicted came true. So telling the truth about Obama care did it in?
I wish people like you weren't so afraid of facts, the truth....ACA was and still is a success....the people that complain about it, had governors that opted out of the program or failed to implement it and take advantage of gov. help, that is fact...google it, do the fuckin homework. What fuckin planet have you lived on the last 30 years where health premiums did not increase annually, that deductibles did not increase? Truth be told, the industry got overwhelmed with so many unhealthy people that their profits decreased; they began pulling out....okay, so the cost once again, you moron is laid at our feet, you and I who pay taxes....when the emergency rooms across the country once again become primary care faclities for those without insurance, just sit back fool and get the fuck over it!!
So more Americans got sick when they had Obama care? Obama care was designed to fail from the start. Thank God Hillary didn't win. Because we would be heading to single payer.
After the disaster of the treasonous fat senile old orange clown, I bet that by 2025, we have universal single payer.

Dear sweet shit for brains ass ho, first off I work for a living, second, I have health insurance and last but not least, go fuck yourself, moron

Every other first world nation has universal single payer systems. Their cost per citizen is anywhere from 1/3 to 1/2 of our cost. And they have longer lifespans, and far lower infant mortality rates. So we are paying more for less, and asshole like you defend that. What immoral idiots you are.

Dear sweet shit for brains ass ho, first off I work for a living, second, I have health insurance and last but not least, go fuck yourself, moron
Lol, coming from the resident racist.

Actually, tr
Had Obama had enough democrats with fuckin balls to rally for ACA and defend it and not allow the GOP to define it, ACA would have been a plus for democrats to run on.... instead they allowed the GOP to run every single election year on false claims and win time and time again. Just another reason why I loathe democrats.
Obama care was ran through both houses as fast as they could. Democrats own this 100%. Pelosi we have to pass it, to find out what is in it.
Obamacare took almost 15 months. The GOP refused to co-operate. And now, since the GOP cannot replace and will not repeal, it owns TrumpCare.

Keep spinning FAKEY. The Dems OWN Obabblecare.

Say, where is our $2,500 per family savings? We're waaaaaiiiiitttttttinnnnnggggg.
Only in your silly minds, boedicca and otto.

We said we WOULD repeal and replace and make it better.

We have not.

We own it.

There is no "we" here, kemo-sabe.

Obabblecare is working as designed. The Big Reason why the Dems were so desperate to jam it through is that once an entitlement is started, no matter how toxic, it's nearly politically unfeasible to unwind.

So, let's it collapse financially under its own weight, and undo the illegal regulations and executive actions that Obama put in place. IOW, neuter it so that it's politically viable to repeal.

Actually boedicca, lets start with the facts.

First, the PPACA took 13 months to pass after President Obama worked the bill thru congress. Jamming it thru is what republic bills look like because they won't stand up to scrutiny if they did regular order.

Second, if the PPACA is going to collapse of it's own weight, why is president orange doing everything possible to make it collapse? If the orange idiot lets it collapse without doing anything to influence it would have been Obama's policy failure. But president orange is not going the route so you have to ask why.

And the why is, that it won't fail and the Democratic party will have again created an effective public program like Social Security and Medicare which benefits Americans.

Charming como siempre.

SAD!

Actually, tr
Obama care was ran through both houses as fast as they could. Democrats own this 100%. Pelosi we have to pass it, to find out what is in it.
Obamacare took almost 15 months. The GOP refused to co-operate. And now, since the GOP cannot replace and will not repeal, it owns TrumpCare.

Say, where is our $2,500 per family savings? We're waaaaaiiiiitttttttinnnnnggggg.

We have not.

We own it.

Obabblecare is working as designed. The Big Reason why the Dems were so desperate to jam it through is that once an entitlement is started, no matter how toxic, it's nearly politically unfeasible to unwind.

So, let's it collapse financially under its own weight, and undo the illegal regulations and executive actions that Obama put in place. IOW, neuter it so that it's politically viable to repeal.

First, the PPACA took 13 months to pass after President Obama worked the bill thru congress. Jamming it thru is what republic bills look like because they won't stand up to scrutiny if they did regular order.

Second, if the PPACA is going to collapse of it's own weight, why is president orange doing everything possible to make it collapse? If the orange idiot lets it collapse without doing anything to influence it would have been Obama's policy failure. But president orange is not going the route so you have to ask why.

And the why is, that it won't fail and the Democratic party will have again created an effective public program like Social Security and Medicare which benefits Americans.

It must be so comforting to you to have such an active fantasy life, considering your tenuous relationship with reality.

Every other first world nation has universal single payer systems. Their cost per citizen is anywhere from 1/3 to 1/2 of our cost. And they have longer lifespans, and far lower infant mortality rates. So we are paying more for less, and asshole like you defend that. What immoral idiots you are.
Because we have a medical industry that would rather purchase the best medical technology money can buy, that only the rich uses, a medical industry that would rather build and build some more to make their hospitals the top of the food chain, that poor people can't afford to use and we have doctors who are richer than the pope....its all one big financial fuck fest for the industry and the hell with the people

Obamacare Rage: One Family Of 4 In Virginia Is Faced With Paying $3,000 A Month For Health Insurance

Could you afford to pay $3000 a month for health insurance? Previously, Ian Dixon had been paying $900 a month for health insurance for his family of four, but thanks to changes in the Charlottesville insurance market, a similar plan will now cost him more than $3,000 a month. When I first came across this story on Zero Hedge, I have to admit that I got angry. I was angry at the Democrats for destroying our healthcare system in the first place, and I was angry at Republicans for failing to repeal Obamacare even though they have had almost a full year to do so. Obamacare is financially destroying hard working families all over the nation, and Congress must take action immediately.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Oh and we still have people who want to lick this bastards ass for him, You idiot were told over and over this SOB would cause your insurance cost to sky rocket....................Bam!!

WE TOLD YOU THIS FOR YEARS dumbasses take note of the " YEAR"

View attachment 161415

The story is fake.

That is not the way the ACA works.

If the guy bought a policy on the exchanges & got a subsidy & his income is about the same, what he will pay will be about the same as last year. That is way the subsidies are calculated on the ACA.

If he does not get a subsidy, then the idiot should quit lying & buy a policy outside the exchanges. Outside the exchanges, you can't blame the ACA>

You think the bill passed in early 2010 sat there & then 8 years later, Bam? Really? What changed?

Maybe you should look at your dear Republican party & the uncertainty they & your orange buddy have put into the marketplace.

Unless that guy makes 6 figures, he would quality for a subsidy. If he is making 6 figures, he has a decent job & likely gets coverae there.

Actually, tr

We have not.

We own it.

It must be so comforting to you to have such an active fantasy life, considering your tenuous relationship with reality.

I don't live in trumpturdland where fake news is on TV and alternative facts are spewed like rain. The ability to critically think is a valuable trait and one that is apparently lost on modern republic voters and pols.

Obamacare Rage: One Family Of 4 In Virginia Is Faced With Paying $3,000 A Month For Health Insurance

Could you afford to pay $3000 a month for health insurance? Previously, Ian Dixon had been paying $900 a month for health insurance for his family of four, but thanks to changes in the Charlottesville insurance market, a similar plan will now cost him more than $3,000 a month. When I first came across this story on Zero Hedge, I have to admit that I got angry. I was angry at the Democrats for destroying our healthcare system in the first place, and I was angry at Republicans for failing to repeal Obamacare even though they have had almost a full year to do so. Obamacare is financially destroying hard working families all over the nation, and Congress must take action immediately.

Oh and we still have people who want to lick this bastards ass for him, You idiot were told over and over this SOB would cause your insurance cost to sky rocket....................Bam!!

View attachment 161415
Thank GOP sabotage. It really does work.

Guess who is in office now? Bitch, it is the treasonous fat senile old orange clown that is creating this travesty. He sees it as a way to destroy the ACA that he could not do legislatively. But you will believe whatever shit that pathological liar feeds you. The ACA has been good for me. I pay nothing for my insurance at work now. Higher deducts, but, compared to what I have saved from the paycheck deduction, it has been a net plus for me of several thousand dollars.

Not to worry, when President Pence looses his first Presidential election in 2020, we will create a real universal single payer system and join the rest of the industrial world.

I am glad it has been good for you. The people who are hurt by it are the hard working middle class. It’s been really good for the low income folks, I guess the folks like you.

you know where the source is .....

upload_2017-11-20_14-27-49.png

View attachment 161415
Thank GOP sabotage. It really does work.

Right to an extent .

Senators are seriously considering keeping in place some ObamaCare taxes for longer than the House-passed bill would as they seek to draft healthcare legislation that can pass their chamber with a simple majority.

Republicans are looking to slowly phase out extra federal funds for Medicaid expansion, beef up the new tax credits for buying insurance and add money for opioid abuse treatment — but they’ll have to pay for it to ensure the bill passes muster.

That’s because the Senate healthcare bill must save at least as much money as the House’s legislation. Some senators are interested in ...................

GOP Considers Keeping Obamacare Taxes

Had Obama had enough democrats with fuckin balls to rally for ACA and defend it and not allow the GOP to define it, ACA would have been a plus for democrats to run on.... instead they allowed the GOP to run every single election year on false claims and win time and time again. Just another reason why I loathe democrats.

We have not.

We own it.
There is no "we" here, kemo-sabe.Obabblecare is working as designed. The Big Reason why the Dems were so desperate to jam it through is that once an entitlement is started, no matter how toxic, it's nearly politically unfeasible to unwind.So, let's watch it collapse financially under its own weight, and undo the illegal regulations and executive actions that Obama put in place. IOW, neuter it so that it's politically viable to repeal.
We, the GOP, said we would Repeal and Replace and it make it better. Rather we, the GOP, are taking money from it, limiting it, and driving it into the ground. Millions and Millions of Americans who voted last time, GOP and Dem are going to vote against the GOP this next because of what we are not doing.

Actually, tr

We have not.

We own it.

All with a normal education that Otto is right and Beodicca is confused.

Our healthcare is bogged down with middlemen, profiteers and paperwork

We have not.

We own it.
There is no "we" here, kemo-sabe.Obabblecare is working as designed. The Big Reason why the Dems were so desperate to jam it through is that once an entitlement is started, no matter how toxic, it's nearly politically unfeasible to unwind.So, let's watch it collapse financially under its own weight, and undo the illegal regulations and executive actions that Obama put in place. IOW, neuter it so that it's politically viable to repeal.
We, the GOP, said we would Repeal and Replace and it make it better. Rather we, the GOP, are taking money from it, limiting it, and driving it into the ground. Millions and Millions of Americans who voted last time, GOP and Dem are going to vote against the GOP this next because of what we are not doing.
Repeal and Replace turned into another excuse to cut taxes on the wealthy and slash benefits to the working poor

Forum List

Back