After listening to Hillary

yep, really:
10-super-hot-victorias-secret-models-turned-mothers.jpg
This is all women represent to you? Sex objects? You don't like women with minds, souls? Only their physical being? You don't love women. You don't even like them. You like bodies. Not human beings.
Funny you should mention minds and souls...and bodies. None of those apply to Shrillary. Oh, she's intelligent enough to have figured out at some time that she'd have to hitch her wagon to an up-and-coming pol, but a soul? There are reasons to doubt her humanity, too. Most men like women, for many reasons, but I can vouch that most men I know find Shrillary a most repulsive waste of flesh, a liar, a cheat, and a crook whose lack of ability has already cost American lives. Not to mention her total disregard for security and safety of Americans which disqualifies her as a CinC.
But then, you obviously have no problem doing just what you are accusing men of doing, that is stereotyping them and condemning them out-of-hand.

yep, really:
This is all women represent to you? Sex objects? You don't like women with minds, souls? Only their physical being? You don't love women. You don't even like them. You like bodies. Not human beings.
Funny you should mention minds and souls...and bodies. None of those apply to Shrillary. Oh, she's intelligent enough to have figured out at some time that she'd have to hitch her wagon to an up-and-coming pol, but a soul? There are reasons to doubt her humanity, too. Most men like women, for many reasons, but I can vouch that most men I know find Shrillary a most repulsive waste of flesh, a liar, a cheat, and a crook whose lack of ability has already cost American lives. Not to mention her total disregard for security and safety of Americans which disqualifies her as a CinC.
But then, you obviously have no problem doing just what you are accusing men of doing, that is stereotyping them and condemning them out-of-hand.
I didn't stereotype anyone. I was talking about YOU. The pic you posted shows that you stereotype women, and appreciate them for only one thing: their physical beings.

yep, really:
I didn't stereotype anyone. I was talking about YOU. The pic you posted shows that you stereotype women, and appreciate them for only one thing: their physical beings.
I have a confession to make. As a red blooded extremely heterosexual male, the physical beauty of an attractive woman will grab my attention much quicker than her beautiful mind. That being said, I am also old and wise enough to see past simple physical appearance to find deeper beauty of a woman's heart, mind, and soul.

Last edited:
yep, really:
You stereotype men.
PS: I didn't post that picture.

yep, really:
You stereotype men.
PS: I didn't post that picture.
I didn't stereotype 'MEN.' My comments specifically did not refer to all men. I've known plenty of men who didn't measure or value women mostly or purely on looks or sexuality. I specifically said a certain type of men. And whether or not you posted the picture, you supported it.

Forum List

Back