After Hillary and Obama, can Republicans really claim Trump derangement syndrome?

After Hillary and Obama, can Republicans really claim Trump derangement syndrome?

According to Republicans:

Saying Hillary was running a child sex ring out of a pizza parlor

and

Insisting Obama was born born in Kenya

Are NOT evidence of Hillary and Obama derangement syndrome.

But wanting to see trumps tax returns and bringing up trumps over the top and extremely favorable view of Russia somehow IS.

Since Republicans spent decades investigating and spent millions and millions of taxpayer dollars, I think we should err on the side of caution and continue to investigate Donald Trump.

Don’t you agree?

Nothing else makes sense.

I say you are no better than those you bitch about. You once loved Trump when him and Billy were buddies but he beat your Queen you now hate him...

So let just say you are the pot screaming the N word at the kettle when you know you are also one!

IMG_2152.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and

But wanting to see trumps tax returns and bringing up trumps over the top and extremely favorable view of Russia somehow IS.

Since Republicans spent decades investigating and spent millions and millions of taxpayer dollars, I think we should err on the side of caution and continue to investigate Donald Trump.

Don’t you agree?

Call me...
momo-game-challenge-770x433.jpg

and

Don’t you agree?

Call me...
momo-game-challenge-770x433.jpg
71Bt66CtclL._SL1500_.jpg

I'm sure there was some crying when Trump was elected.

But who's crying now?

An Analysis of Trump Supporters Has Identified 5 Key Traits

Forum List

Back