After Governor Hogan's shameful veto of the Abortion Care Access Act, Maryland General Assembly votes to override his veto! History has been made!

If you don't already know what is morally wrong with making it easy to kill children then you are simply too fucked up in the head for it to be explained to you.
What do you care, you think of abortion dr's as butchers anyway.

Fantastic. America is dividing itself into two worlds. One is modern and forward looking. The other is republican.
There has always been forward thinkers. Then the reality of paying for it when it is to late causes so much fun and games.

Fantastic. America is dividing itself into two worlds. One is modern and forward looking. The other is republican.
STFU asshole.

The following was saved by me, in my sig, after someone else said it to you on another topic. Its quite fitting here.

It would be futile to expect an ignorant one-legged British faggot to have any grasp of how the disastrous policies of the incompetent criminal infesting America's highest government position

Lawmakers override Gov. Hogan's veto of 'Abortion Care Access Act': Maryland will expand providers who can perform abortions to include non-physicians, fund training and require most health insurance to cover abortions cost-free to patients.

FP6ca_jXEAcZzBC

So he was vetoed on his moral stance that killing children is wrong? And still, that doctors shouldn't be the only ones allowed to perform abortions?

Well atleast he is absolved of his guilt, he did what he could.

I mean I won't protest or tell someone they can't have an abortion because at the end of the day it's not my baby. But I also won't pretend aborting a baby isn't killing a baby and that abortion is leaglized murder.

God is The God of Life, and you certainly are not fond of life. His also states that Homosexuality, Transgenderism, Pedophilia, Cross Dressing and Abortion are sins and you support a man who promotes all of that.

So tell me again how you don’t hate God when you hate God’s Law?
God condemns lots of things but you only focus on a few. Fuck off you fucking self righteous hypocrite.Come back when you condemn a thieving lyig adulterer like trump.

God condemns lots of things but you only focus on a few. Fuck off you fucking self righteous hypocrite.Come back when you condemn a thieving lyig adulterer like trump.
If Trump has not repented of the sins you accuse him of, and has not accepted Jesus Christ as his savior to pay for those sins, Trump will end up burning in Hell along side you.
I don't have an issue with that at all. We all deserve to be separated from God if we cannot even meet God half way. God's Kingdom and Heaven cannot be a place of paradise with unrepentant sinners in it. God will not purify and purge the sin from The Unrepentant to make thems acceptable in God's Kingdom. Think of it as a cleaning up of The Spiritual Gene Pool. You go to where your heart is, and for many people that is Hell.

The measure permits non-physicians, such as nurse practitioners and physician's assistants, to perform the controversial procedure, and it mandates most health insurance plans foot the bill without "a deductible, coinsurance, copayment, or any other cost-sharing requirement."

Good, NP and PA administer abortions, the same we have now in family doctors practices.

Forum List

Back