After Governor Hogan's shameful veto of the Abortion Care Access Act, Maryland General Assembly votes to override his veto! History has been made!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Lawmakers override Gov. Hogan's veto of 'Abortion Care Access Act': Maryland will expand providers who can perform abortions to include non-physicians, fund training and require most health insurance to cover abortions cost-free to patients.

FP6ca_jXEAcZzBC

I guess Hogan was wrong, according to the Maryland legislature, Abortion isn't a medical procedure and should be allowed to be done by anyone.

Its good to see medical doctors being removed from the abortuary racket IMHO.

Lawmakers override Gov. Hogan's veto of 'Abortion Care Access Act': Maryland will expand providers who can perform abortions to include non-physicians, fund training and require most health insurance to cover abortions cost-free to patients.

FP6ca_jXEAcZzBC
God will not let all this murder of innocents to go unpunished. Their blood cries out to Him.

FP6ca_jXEAcZzBC
This doesn’t seem to be something to be proud of.

FP6ca_jXEAcZzBC
Fantastic. America is dividing itself into two worlds. One is modern and forward looking. The other is republican.

Why do you think abortion is funny? Do you belong to some death cult? Or are you just a God Hater - Life Hater?
I find you god bothering hypocrites funny. You persecute women who find themselves in akwaard situations and then dont give a fuck after the baby is born.
Basically its none of your fucking business.

I find you god bothering hypocrites funny. You persecute women who find themselves in akwaard situations and then dont give a fuck after the baby is born.
Basically its none of your fucking business.
Why do you hate God, hate babies, Hate Women, Hate Israel, Hate Christians, Hate Jews, Hate America, and Hate me?

Why do you serve Satan? He looses in the end.

Why do all you Satan Worshipers - Christ Deniers all worship Joe Biden.

Why do you hate God, hate babies, Hate Women, Hate Israel, Hate Christians, Hate Jews, Hate America, and Hate me?

Why do you serve Satan? He looses in the end.

Why do all you Satan Worshipers - Christ Deniers all worship Joe Biden.
I dont hate God.
I hate hypocritical wankers like you who use |God as a stick to beat folk you disagree with.

You and God are not on the same page and you make me sick.

Forum List

Back