Maryland Governor Larry Hogan signs dozens of bills, including partial ban on PFAS chemicals, also Maryland becomes 2nd state to ban cat declawing

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The many measures signed today by Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan include bans on PFAS chemicals and the declawing of cats and the designation of an emergency suicide prevention telephone hotline.

FQ9CvXCWQAA_KxM

• 275,000 undocumented immigrants comprised 29 percent of the immigrant population and 5 percent of the total state population in 2016.
  • 289,091 people in Maryland, including 126,383 U.S. citizens, lived with at least one undocumented family member between 2010 and 2014.
  • During the same period, about 7 percent of children in the state were U.S. citizens living with at least one undocumented family member (88,150 children in total).

But...at least the cats can keep their claws...it's the important things that matter.

The many measures signed today by Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan include bans on PFAS chemicals and the declawing of cats and the designation of an emergency suicide prevention telephone hotline.

FQ9CvXCWQAA_KxM

All good things.

My current kitty came from the shelter already declawed. Not good. The other cats learned she was defenseless, so they bullied her. Yeah, cats can be jerks sometimes. And she was always reluctant to use the litterbox.

I guess the good news is that the other cats all eventually died, so she's a happy only-cat now. Even without claws, she's good at catching and killing mice and baby bunnies (and then leaving them under the bed so that I don't find them until they start stinking). Not birds though. She's never been able to bring down a bird. It seems that claws are needed for that.

• 275,000 undocumented immigrants comprised 29 percent of the immigrant population and 5 percent of the total state population in 2016.
  • 289,091 people in Maryland, including 126,383 U.S. citizens, lived with at least one undocumented family member between 2010 and 2014.
  • During the same period, about 7 percent of children in the state were U.S. citizens living with at least one undocumented family member (88,150 children in total).

But...at least the cats can keep their claws...it's the important things that matter.
The illegal should be removed, shot in the front yard and the family billed for the bullet.

In your narrow world of course I would. You probably check under your bed for democrats every night before bed.
If there were any, I would happily slit their throats. It's a big ocean out there. Putin isn't a fool. I hope he's sending agents across that border, along with Syrian assistants.

For what? To conspire with Republican traitors?

What's the point? What do you and your Russian pals hope to accomplish?
Russian chemo for democrat cancer.

So you're advocating for a Russian nuclear attack on the USA.

At least you've stopped pretending to not be an open traitor to the USA. It's not like your charade ever fooled anyone.
I am a Traitor to ALL THINGS DEMOCRAT. What ever gets rid of democrats, I support. November will eliminate a big bunch.

Forum List

Back