After eight years of neglect and appeasement, war clouds are gathering

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
As Obama presidency ends, war clouds are gathering

Most Americans are NOT paying attention, but I think we are in the chapter of the history books called "Days Leading up to World War III."

Maybe it will start while Obama is still President, or maybe it will start soon after the next President is elected, but it seems certain to me that something BIG will start soon, and all our sons will be drafted to fight the kind of all out, no holds barred, war that we haven't seen in generations.

If it does happen, I will blame all the stupid people who voted for Obama so we could have a "first black President" instead of voting for the more competent and experienced white male running against him. And this happened twice, AFTER Obama had already proven how incompetent he was.

Affirmative action is bad enough when hiring a sales representative or deciding who gets into college. If is DISASTEROUS to use Affirmative Action to pick the next Commander-in-Chief.

And basically, that is what Hillary Clinton and her supporters want to do, make her Commander-in-Chief because she has a vagina, and for no other reason.

Most Americans are NOT paying attention, but I think we are in the chapter of the history books called "Days Leading up to World War III."
Yeah, you christers are all about that.

Maybe it will start while Obama is still President, or maybe it will start soon after the next President is elected, but it seems certain to me that something BIG will start soon, and all our sons will be drafted to fight the kind of all out, no holds barred, war that we haven't seen in generations.

If it does happen, I will blame all the stupid people who voted for Obama so we could have a "first black President" instead of voting for the more competent and experienced white male running against him. And this happened twice, AFTER Obama had already proven how incompetent he was.

Affirmative action is bad enough when hiring a sales representative or deciding who gets into college. If is DISASTEROUS to use Affirmative Action to pick the next Commander-in-Chief.

And basically, that is what Hillary Clinton and her supporters want to do, make her Commander-in-Chief because she has a vagina, and for no other reason.
SSDD "People only voted for Obama because he's black"

Tell us all about your eight years of butthurt. Its amusing to see the wrath of whites that hate Obama because he is Black and had a Black family in the white house.

Yep, another 3-5 billion dollars to attack another country...While the real neglect is our infrastructure and educational system. Not that the savage republican party gives a fuck.
Matthew you obviously haven''t a fucking clue how much a war costs. When the red flag goes up this next war, which will engulf the entire world, three to five billion dollars will be spent in the first five minutes, and then in the next five minutes, and so on.

You would think that a man so knowledgeable in science would have a fucking clue how much a billion dollars is.

And, by the way, Matthew, you will almost certainly be drafted to fight in this war so let me know where they send you and I will send you a Red Cross package full of chocolate bars, pantyhose and condoms (for prevention of disease only!).

There is a possibility that this war will NOT happen if Trump is elected.

The war will DEFINITELY happen if Hillary is elected, because she is a proven incompetent who is bound by political correctness NOT to deal with the threats facing the United States, and this incompetence and stupidity will embolden our enemies and cause them to miscalculate and attack, and THEN Hillary will have no choice but to respond with force, and then World War III.

It could be a North Korean attack on South Korea, or a Chinese attack on islands in the Pacific, or a Russian attack on Ukraine. Or any two of these will happen, or ALL THREE SIMULTANEOUSLY.

These attacks will be accompanied by enemy hackers taking down the world's communications systems and the internet.

Another thing that will probably happen is terrorist attacks and assassinations of key personnel in the government, military and sciences.

All of this will happen very quickly and Hilary won't have a fucking clue how to respond.

But my guess is the war will start while Obama is still in office, because he's a PROVEN incompetent.

Tell us all about your eight years of butthurt. Its amusing to see the wrath of whites that hate Obama because he is Black and had a Black family in the white house.
Nobody here hates Obama because he's black. People hate the pothead gay bastard because he's a fucking Muslim terrorist worshiping Communist. Got that straight now?

from day one of trump's administration, with any luck, all hell will brake loose as he begins to violate every treaty since france invented treaties.

There is a possibility that this war will NOT happen if Trump is elected.

The war will DEFINITELY happen if Hillary is elected, because she is a proven incompetent who is bound by political correctness NOT to deal with the threats facing the United States, and this incompetence and stupidity will embolden our enemies and cause them to miscalculate and attack, and THEN Hillary will have no choice but to respond with force, and then World War III.

It could be a North Korean attack on South Korea, or a Chinese attack on islands in the Pacific, or a Russian attack on Ukraine. Or any two of these will happen, or ALL THREE SIMULTANEOUSLY.d.

Funny you should mention any of those- since Trump has already signaled to Russia and North Korea and to China that we might not stand with our allies.

Nothing is more likely to start a war than what Trump has been doing- signaling that if he is elected, Russia may not need to worry about the United States in Eastern Europe- or North Korea worry about the United States in South Korea- or that Japan is on its own in the South China Sea.

Not that your hopes for Armegeddon are going to happen but your Great White Hope is the one most likely to be the cause of war if he is elected.

Nobody here hates Obama because he's black. People hate the pothead gay bastard because he's a fucking Muslim terrorist worshiping Communist. Got that straight now?

So you don't hate President Obama because he is black- you hate President Obama because you are a fucking ignorant bastard who is gullible enough to believe everything that Breitbart and Stormfront tells you.

But my guess is the war will start while Obama is still in office, because he's a PROVEN incompetent.

You keep hoping for war. And predicting war- race war, global war.

You keep living with dissappointment.

So you don't hate President Obama because he is black- you hate President Obama because you are a fucking ignorant bastard who is gullible enough to believe everything that Breitbart and Stormfront tells you.
I don't listen to anyone's opinions and I don't idolize Muslim terrorist-worshiping Communist sleazebags. Got that?

Plenty of you inbreds hate Obama. You hate his daddy for getting his white mom pregnant. You hate his white mom for giving it up to a Black man, you hate he has defined himself as an African american, and finally you hate that he is currently residing in your bastion of white power. Got that straight now boy?

Well you started talking about war clouds, then you ended up talking about Hillary's 68 year old vagina.

Rather nonlinear would you not agree ?!

Who will be the belligerents in your imaginary World War? Where will the lines be drawn?

Be specific.
He got off to a good start before he got sidetracked by Hillary's genitalia.

It does look like Putin and Xi and prepping for warfare.

No idea when they plan to launch their attacks.

The best time would be after Hillary is elected but before she takes office.

This is because BHO is viewed as more of a dove than Hillary is.

Hillary actually has more balls than either BHO or Trump.

So if Putin and/or Xi is/are going to launch an attack in Ukraine or the South China Sea they are running out of time.

Hillary would kick their butts if she could.

The problem for the USA however is that Russia has more tanks and arty and China has more local theatre air power than the USA does there.

Hillary will collapse and die before she ever gets to make any major decisions as President. And then what? Tim Kaine? He's a fucking moron. He told a bunch of gays that the Vatican is going to change its position on same-sex marriage. That makes him a liar or a lunatic. Which one? Either way, its bad to have him a heartbeat away from the Commander-in-Chief position, especially when that heartbeat is the unsteady heart of Hillary (one foot in the grave) Clinton.

Odds, right now, of a war before January are greater than they were even five years ago. But the real test will come between November and mid-January. If it's Mrs. Clinton then I don't think there will be an appreciable change in the odds. If it's Mr. Trump then the chances of sudden war grow exponentially. Trump is an unknown quantity. He might just be crazy enough to set out to win a war and do whatever it takes to win it. That limits the window of opportunity to the dregs of the Obama years. A time when an enemy could be absolutely certain that there would be no effective response and an excellent chance of an apology (for having pissed someone off enough to "make them" go to war) accompanied by a gigantic cash reparations payment.

How is this in conspiracy theories? That's total bullshit.

Forum List

Back