After debt ceiling deal,McCarthy sets sites on SS and Medicare ...cuts "just the beginning"

350792662_239885668672386_7918994696682246560_n.jpg

McCarthy ain't too bright. Actually, he's helping Democrats win elections.

All of you cheering on Biden's illegals, which are costing billions of dollars a month, seem to think there are never-ending piles of money for them and funding all social welfare programs forever and ever.

The President stopped him.from cutting SS and Medicare. But he still wants to cut taxes for the wealthy?
You ignorant fucking dumbass! Nobody is going to cut SS. They should, but they won’t (even GOP) because it would be political suicide. Yet you and your degenerate ilk on the left still speak the lie, over and over. Pathetic.

I noted from the very beginning of the debt ceiling gnashing of teeth that they will come together and pass a bill and they did.

I will also note, no one is going to cut S.S. and Medicare. Maybe some tweaks that don't amount to much with Medicaid.

So all this worry about the government was going to default is just typical BS, but…but…this time is different! Lol!

You keep getting conned and you don’t even know it.

All of you cheering on Biden's illegals, which are costing billions of dollars a month, seem to think there are never-ending piles of money for them and funding all social welfare programs forever and ever.

Because you assholes are so busy helping the rich. Ordinary people can jump in the lake. That is Republican ideology.

Crossing at the border are at the lowest since Biden took over from the lying, orange, chimp.

trump is gonna look pretty stupid during debates when the moderator asks. "Do you still claim you won the 2020 Presidential election?"

He will answer. "Yes!" And the only ones impressed will be the hard core MAGA cult...which is 25-30% of the electorate. Independents know a Liar when they see one. And Dems will drag themselves to the poll to vote against anyone named trump.

I noted from the very beginning of the debt ceiling gnashing of teeth that they will come together and pass a bill and they did.

I will also note, no one is going to cut S.S. and Medicare. Maybe some tweaks that don't amount to much with Medicaid.
There is an easy fix that repubs will not allow. Up the maximum income threshold that pays SS tax. But repubs are in love with the wealthy, so they will kill that idea in a heart beat.

The vast majority of workers are paid less than $160,200 per year, so they pay the 6.2 percent social security payroll tax on all of the paychecks they receive in 2023. But workers who earn over $160,200 pay no tax on their earnings above this level.

Double the $160,200 to $320,000. Make SS payments optional forMillionaires. Many mayl opt out of minimal SS checks. There needs to be a bipartisan fix to the SS, Medicare issue,

Forum List

Back