After BYU Honor Code change, LDS Church now says same-sex relationships are ‘not compatible’

Same tired lies from the same tired liar.

Do you share notes with SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED?

Not sure who you are on about and kind of don't care. The fine was because Klein doxed this couple and they received death threats. That's why they got fined.

Of course, Mr. Klein is loving this shit. Instead of being the cuckolded husband working his wife's bakery, (how humiliating that must have been) he gets to tell audiences how the mean old Lesbians picked on him. I feel bad for her... she probably just wanted to bake cakes, and this douchenoodle sabotaged her business.

Wow, what a twisted imagination you have. It's the same thing over and over, "Religious people suck because X,Y,Z and here are the things I make up about them to "prove" my point"

Would you want to work on building a Mormon Temple?

Since I'm not in the trades, it's a moot point.

And I call bullshit on you being able to hold your tongue.

You can call what you want. The secret to getting by in life is to just nod when you see a complete fucking idiot who is paying you money be an idiot.

Let the market decide. You want the government to ruin people over things like this.

I want the government to protect people's rights.

So the religious people don't deserve dignity? Oh wait, because you hate them you don't care.

Not an issue of religious people having dignity. They aren't the ones suffering discrimination.

If we were talking about some bigot who hates gays because he thinks the butt sex is icky, there wouldn't be an issue here. We'd tell him to learn to deal with it or pay the fine.

The guy who hates gays because a magic fairy in the sky told him to gets the exact same treatment.

Wow, what a twisted imagination you have. It's the same thing over and over, "Religious people suck because X,Y,Z and here are the things I make up about them to "prove" my point"

Not at all... I piece that together from news accounts.

One more time MRS. Klein invited the Cryer-Bowman's to use her shop for their commitment ceremony. She knew they were gay. She knew they were in a relationship. They just didn't pick their name out of a book.

I've linked to this before, and you kept pretending you didn't see it.

Then they show up, and Mr. Wifebeater started screaming at this poor woman and her mother.

Yeah, the Klein's really do suck. Him for being a homophobic asshole, her for being such a wet dishrag that she puts up with it.

Forum List

Back