Explain the difference between Rogan's N-word usage and Biden's?

What is the difference? Democrats...

What's the difference between blacks who say it's constantly all the time, and no one else being able to say it? If we were truly equal anyone could say it.

Either it's all ok or none of it's ok.

What's the difference between blacks who say it's constantly all the time, and no one else being able to say it? If we were truly equal anyone could say it.

Either it's all ok or none of it's ok.
I totally AGREE!

Ta-Nehisi Coates gently explains why white people can’t rap the n-word​

When you’re white in this country, you’re taught that everything belongs to you,” he said. “You’re conditioned this way. It’s not because your hair is a texture or your skin is light. It’s the fact that the laws and the culture tell you this.”

Because of this culture, white Americans often feel they have a right to use the n-word when they hear black Americans using it. ”I have to inconvenience myself and hear this song, and I can’t sing along?” Coates mock-asked. “How come I can’t sing along?” That’s where the lesson lies. He explained:

Coates is a good demonstration of how equality was never the goal for certain people. He's just the black Richard Spencer or David Duke. Louis Farrakhan is similar.

I'm disappointed Rogan was so apologetic... I don't mind an apology, but he circled around and apologizes over and over in his statement. It reminded me of John Cena's bowing and groveling after his China gaffe.

Rogan needs to know.. the leftist mob does NOT accept apologies from people they hold disdain for. You can roll over and submit, and they'll still maul you.

I don't use the word, I did in joking circumstances like 10-15 years ago. In the context Joe used it, it's nothing to really apologize for, but if you want to do it, go ahead. Just don't exaggerate the effect... like Rogan did. He acted like he committed a mortal sin.

furthermore, what Howard Stern says on air is far more offensive than Rogan. just live and let live, my friends!

1644241603830.png

People need to STOP APOLOGIZING for using a fucking word!!!!

I use the word on a fairly regular basis, just because its assumed I CANT. I never uttered the word ****** before people started acting so bitchy and whiny about it.

What is the difference? Democrats...
Because this was in 1985 and Biden was questions someone. He was quoting the interviewee

I mean ye are fucking pathetic at this stage... Did you actually believe Biden would say that on a Senate Committee?

How fucking gullible are ye...
As long as Biden is the bad guy you would believe anything, this makes ye gullible idiots....

And don't bother saying, but you would believe anything spread by your side... Some do but it is not like we elected a guy who spouted 10,000 lies in one Term and you believed everyone of them. So no we fucking don't...

Was Rogan quoting someone saying the N word?

No?

Oh

Actually it does. It makes a great deal of difference
To you. When someone hears Biden saying: Biden then added
quote: ‘We already have a n****r mayor; we don’t need another n****r big-shot.'”

Now anyone hearing/reading that doesn't care about "context" as you have shown regarding Rogan's use!
If it is fair to consider the "context" of Biden's use, why not Rogan's use?
Or is it ok for Biden to use the word but no one else?

Forum List

Back