After breaking Iran deal, Trump administration threatens Germany

Let me try CAPS
WHY ARE YOU OK WITH AN AMERICAN COMPANY SELLING ANYTHING TO TERRORISTS?
They are TERRORISTS you sick fuck. They pay people to kill children.
And i bet you are ok with stripping the rights of law abiding american citizens of their rights.

AIR IRAN ARE TERRORISTS? You do realize Iran is as much of a terrorist as Israel and Saudi Arabia? In fact most of the 9/11 terrorist were from Saudi Arabia. So go fain your fake shit on someone else.
Who said i was ok with anything of that? You already backing down. WEAK bro. WEAK
Now go suck off al baghdadi, faggot.

Good grief. You can't even make a simple valid argument.

PLEASE show how Air Iran are terrorist...
They are still an Iranian company. My whole point is it being in iran.
And guess who owns them anyways, you retarded dumbfuck?

It doesn't matter that Air Iran is state owned. It is a passenger plane company. Let me say this again. Go fain your fake bullshit somewhere else. Israel is killing kids in Gaza and getting a shit load of money annually from the U.S. Said Arabia was home to the most 9/11 terrorist YOU have already referenced in this thread, and then used as an example of a possible Iranian terrorist attack.

They're dealing with the Germans...aren't they?

How do you think Hitler was able to build up its Air Force with massive
sanctions against it after WWI? That's right...thru their state-owned
Civilian airliners.

Please don't confuse the issues while America is back out in front...leading.

If the EU plans on being our ally, they are going to support us or they can
defend themselves. They are with us or against us. It's their choice.

AIR IRAN ARE TERRORISTS? You do realize Iran is as much of a terrorist as Israel and Saudi Arabia? In fact most of the 9/11 terrorist were from Saudi Arabia. So go fain your fake shit on someone else.
Who said i was ok with anything of that? You already backing down. WEAK bro. WEAK

It doesn't matter that Air Iran is state owned. It is a passenger plane company. Let me say this again. Go fain your fake bullshit somewhere else. Israel is killing kids in Gaza and getting a shit load of money annually from the U.S. Said Arabia was home to the most 9/11 terrorist YOU have already referenced in this thread, and then used as an example of a possible Iranian terrorist attack.

Civilian airliners.

This isn't WWI, and Passenger Planes are NOTHING like planes used in war.

Civilian airliners.

Lol you just arent going to give up on your support of terrorists, are you?

Civilian airliners.

I typed too fast...didn't I? I wasn't speaking about WWI, but the build-up
for WWII.

All planes can be adapted. Now, you can't turn a 747 into a fighter jet,
but you could adapt it to other Military uses.

Germany is, of course, a sovereign nation

All the nations we conduct sanctions against are sovereign nations. Did you really just realize that that an issue NOW?

and has its own policies for contending with Iran. It is also one of our nation’s closest allies.

And this isn’t the first time Trump has attacked Germany. In May 2017, he labeled the Germany people “very evil” over trade policies. And during a meeting with Chancellor Angela Merkel two months earlier, he wouldn’t even shake her hand.

Their trade policies are very aggressive in advancing Germany's interests at the expense of ours.

"Evil" is probably not "Fair", but considering the harm caused to America and Americans by US being fucked in world trade balance,

FUCK FAIR.

U.K. Prime Minister Theresa May, French President Emmanuel Macron, and Merkel addressed the issue of Iranian sanctions in a joint statement.

“Iran should continue to receive the sanctions relief it is entitled to whilst it remains in compliance with the terms of the deal,” the leaders wrote.

The decision to withdraw from the deal while Iran has been certified to be in compliance is already isolating America.

And Trump is helping to ensure that by openly ordering the German government around.

The attitude Trump has embraced tells the world that America is not a rational or serious working partner on global issues. And as long as Trump is directing U.S. foreign policy, the decisions will be erratic and lack logic.

Once again during his presidency, America has separated itself from its most loyal and trustworthy allies. America under Trump is pushing for conditions that will likely lead to more war and international conflict.

The postwar alliance that won the Cold War is under full assault from the Trump administration. And Germany has received one of the first blows.

Will war take away from his scandals of money laundering and personal threats on women. :5_1_12024:

Good the Cold War is over, and if the cost of maintaining that alliance is US being the world's bitch on trade, then the faster we can end it, the fucking better.

Civilian airliners.

I typed too fast...didn't I? I wasn't speaking about WWI, but the build-up
for WWII.

All planes can be adapted. Now, you can't turn a 747 into a fighter jet,
but you could adapt it to other Military uses.

You REALLY think a Boeing passenger plane is going to be adapted for war? What a ridiculous statement to make. Did you pay attention to how much it cost to adapt a Boeing into Air Force One just so it doesn't easily get shot out of the sky?

You REALLY think a Boeing passenger plane is going to be adapted for war?
Good question... maybe we should ask the World Trade Center. :dunno:

Already been covered... Air Iran isn't going to be flying any of their planes into the United States... so yeah, that's not even an excuse. Not to mention all the planes on 9/11 were U.S. companies that took off within the U.S.

Our allies should just tell the US "we're sorry you have installed president Rainman, when you sober up and elect an adult that isn't insane we'll be glad to reengage with you, until then you're on your own."

Already been covered... Air Iran isn't going to be flying any of their planes into the United States

Cool; personally I'm a bit more concerned with what nefarious purposes Air Hezbollah might devise for such planes if they were to get their grubby little mitts one of 'em.

Already been covered... Air Iran isn't going to be flying any of their planes into the United States

Cool; personally I'm a bit more concerned with what nefarious purposes Air Hezbollah might devise for such planes if they were to get their grubby little mitts one of 'em.

Wait, so suddenly they'd become better war planes depending on who owns them?

No planes from Iran are going to fly into the United States... They wouldn't get a quarter of the way across the Atlantic before being shot down..

So, what happens to Crooked Donnie’s sanctions if the rest of the world doesn’t recognize them?

...and Trump's decision means Airbus, a French company will now get to make a shit ton of money instead of the American company Boeing. I guess Trump must not own stock in Boeing.
I have no problems with an american company not selling equipment to terrorists. Why do you?

Boeing passenger airplanes? You think Air Iran is going to use passenger airplanes as terrorist weapons?
Does it fucking matter what it is?
Oh... Food for thought
remembering-9-11-attacks.jpg

Iran Condemned the attack and aided us in our effort to bring to justice those who attacked us that day.

Wait, so suddenly they'd become better war planes depending on who owns them?
LOL... yeah like for instance they're "better war planes" to a terrorist organization that doesn't have an air force than they are for say a nation state that does.

No planes from Iran are going to fly into the United States... They wouldn't get a quarter of the way across the Atlantic before being shot down..

Who said anything about flying into the United States ? You think the U.S. Mainland is the only viable target for a suicide Boeing mission?

You're talking hypotheticals here yet apparently you lack the imagination to come up with any, on the bright side your lack of imagination makes you a perfect candidate to run a Washington "Think Tank".

...and Trump's decision means Airbus, a French company will now get to make a shit ton of money instead of the American company Boeing. I guess Trump must not own stock in Boeing.
I have no problems with an american company not selling equipment to terrorists. Why do you?

Boeing passenger airplanes? You think Air Iran is going to use passenger airplanes as terrorist weapons?
Does it fucking matter what it is?
Oh... Food for thought
remembering-9-11-attacks.jpg

Iran Condemned the attack and aided us in our effort to bring to justice those who attacked us that day.
My point was people can use planes for bad shit.
BTW, didnt iran get billed for supporting those hijackers?

Get used to it timid anti-American lefties. The issues that your minions in the liberal mainstream media tell you to consider "threats" are examples of international diplomacy with a hard edge. Y'all chickenshit commie lefties might not like it but the U.S. is no longer a patsy for extortion and threats.

Forum List

Back