After breaking Iran deal, Trump administration threatens Germany

You REALLY think a Boeing passenger plane is going to be adapted for war?
Good question... maybe we should ask the World Trade Center. :dunno:

Already been covered... Air Iran isn't going to be flying any of their planes into the United States

Cool; personally I'm a bit more concerned with what nefarious purposes Air Hezbollah might devise for such planes if they were to get their grubby little mitts one of 'em.

Wait, so suddenly they'd become better war planes depending on who owns them?
LOL... yeah like for instance they're "better war planes" to a terrorist organization that doesn't have an air force than they are for say a nation state that does.

No planes from Iran are going to fly into the United States... They wouldn't get a quarter of the way across the Atlantic before being shot down..

Who said anything about flying into the United States ? You think the U.S. Mainland is the only viable target for a suicide Boeing mission?

You're talking hypotheticals here yet apparently you lack the imagination to come up with any, on the bright side your lack of imagination makes you a perfect candidate to run a Washington "Think Tank".

Are you drunk? Do you know how fast a Boeing passenger plane goes? Let me give you an example of how great they are as war planes... A Malaysian airliner was shot down over Ukraine with a simple missile launcher.

Do you think Air Iran has connecting flights directly to the U.S.? You do realize where Iran is right? You also do realize the planes used in 9/11 took off inside the U.S.?
Lol You idiot
My point is, why are you upset an american company cant sell their equipment to terrorists?
Who cares what it is?

No, you have no point. That IS the point. Boeing PASSENGER PLANES sold to Iran Air isn't going to be used as a weapon of terror like 9/11. You should have just stopped while you were behind.

Now all the money that would have went to the AMERICAN company Boeing and helped with AMERICAN JOBS... will go to Airbus and NON-AMERICAN jobs.
Let me try CAPS
WHY ARE YOU OK WITH AN AMERICAN COMPANY SELLING ANYTHING TO TERRORISTS?
They are TERRORISTS you sick fuck. They pay people to kill children.
And i bet you are ok with stripping the rights of law abiding american citizens of their rights.

According to the same government that told us we needed to invade Iraq as they were an eminent threat to the United States

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
No. I have already told you hezbollah and hamas has admitted they are funded by iran.

There are lots of militias out there. We've supported lot of insurgencies. You think our country is so innocent?

Lol You idiot
My point is, why are you upset an american company cant sell their equipment to terrorists?
Who cares what it is?

No, you have no point. That IS the point. Boeing PASSENGER PLANES sold to Iran Air isn't going to be used as a weapon of terror like 9/11. You should have just stopped while you were behind.

Now all the money that would have went to the AMERICAN company Boeing and helped with AMERICAN JOBS... will go to Airbus and NON-AMERICAN jobs.
Let me try CAPS
And i bet you are ok with stripping the rights of law abiding american citizens of their rights.

According to the same government that told us we needed to invade Iraq as they were an eminent threat to the United States

No. I have already told you hezbollah and hamas has admitted they are funded by iran.

There are lots of militias out there. We've supported lot of insurgencies. You think our country is so innocent?
I cant fucking stand our govt for the war mongering and shit. What do you think?
Goddamn, it blows my mind how quick people are to defend terrorists. Or in the least, try to change subjects.

Hitler was able to build up its Air Force with massive
sanctions against it after WWI?

Because the League of Nations had no teeth and had no will to stop them. Of course the Republicans returned us to the isolationist policies of the past so the US was not on the world stage and was in no position to rally the allies against the danger poised by the Fascist revolutions in the 30's and the re-arming of Germany.

The Trump administration launched a bizarre threat against one of our closest allies immediately after Trump announced the withdrawal from the Iran nuclear deal.

The Trump administration issued a public threat against the German government minutes after announcing that the United States would withdraw from the Iran nuclear deal.

Recently sworn in U.S. ambassador to Germany Richard Grenell made the threat in a tweet posted after Trump’s announcement.

“As @realDonaldTrump said, US sanctions will target critical sectors of Iran’s economy. German companies doing business in Iran should wind down operations immediately,” Grenell wrote.

Germany is, of course, a sovereign nation and has its own policies for contending with Iran. It is also one of our nation’s closest allies.

And this isn’t the first time Trump has attacked Germany. In May 2017, he labeled the Germany people “very evil” over trade policies. And during a meeting with Chancellor Angela Merkel two months earlier, he wouldn’t even shake her hand.

U.K. Prime Minister Theresa May, French President Emmanuel Macron, and Merkel addressed the issue of Iranian sanctions in a joint statement.

“Iran should continue to receive the sanctions relief it is entitled to whilst it remains in compliance with the terms of the deal,” the leaders wrote.

The decision to withdraw from the deal while Iran has been certified to be in compliance is already isolating America.

And Trump is helping to ensure that by openly ordering the German government around.

The attitude Trump has embraced tells the world that America is not a rational or serious working partner on global issues. And as long as Trump is directing U.S. foreign policy, the decisions will be erratic and lack logic.

Once again during his presidency, America has separated itself from its most loyal and trustworthy allies. America under Trump is pushing for conditions that will likely lead to more war and international conflict.

The postwar alliance that won the Cold War is under full assault from the Trump administration. And Germany has received one of the first blows.

Will war take away from his scandals of money laundering and personal threats on women. :5_1_12024:
You're trying to hard brother:bsflag::dance::1peleas:

Let me try CAPS

I cant fucking stand our govt for the war mongering and shit. What do you think?
Goddamn, it blows my mind how quick people are to defend terrorists. Or in the least, try to change subjects.
You are just in a forum. People in the real world don´t applaud the terrorist shithole countries that are US allies. Saudi Arabia, Qatar and co.

Let me try CAPS

You are just in a forum. People in the real world don´t applaud the terrorist shithole countries that are US allies. Saudi Arabia, Qatar and co.
:dunno:

Regardless of my opinion of our bipartisan interventionist foreign policy, my point is simply that it is.

I neither defended the US and it's interventionist policies, nor Iran's.

Let me give you an example of how great they are as war planes... A Malaysian airliner was shot down over Ukraine with a simple missile launcher.

Thanks, although a war plane being shot down by a "simple missile launcher" isn't exactly an exceptional scenario, now allow me to give you another example of "how great they are as war planes" since apparently you're unfamiliar with the particulars of asymmetrical warfare (which Iran has a long history of employing proxies to conduct on their enemies).... ;)

twintowers-426--131358776686512000.jpg

Let me give you an example of how great they are as war planes... A Malaysian airliner was shot down over Ukraine with a simple missile launcher.

Thanks, although a war plane being shot down by a "simple missile launcher" isn't exactly an exceptional scenario, now allow me to give you another example of "how great they are as war planes" since apparently you're unfamiliar with the particulars of asymmetrical warfare (which Iran has a long history of employing proxies to conduct on their enemies).... ;)

Those were planes, owned by AMERICAN companies, that took off in the U.S., with AMERICAN citizens on board. That scenario isn't even remotely the same as what we are talking about here.

Apparently YOU are the one that can't grasp the obvious.

...and Trump's decision means Airbus, a French company will now get to make a shit ton of money instead of the American company Boeing. I guess Trump must not own stock in Boeing.
I have no problems with an american company not selling equipment to terrorists. Why do you?

Boeing passenger airplanes? You think Air Iran is going to use passenger airplanes as terrorist weapons?
Does it fucking matter what it is?
Oh... Food for thought
remembering-9-11-attacks.jpg

Iran Condemned the attack and aided us in our effort to bring to justice those who attacked us that day.
My point was people can use planes for bad shit.
BTW, didnt iran get billed for supporting those hijackers?

So what? People can use a baseball bat for bad shit too.

"In sum, there is strong evidence that Iran facilitated the transit of al Qaeda members into and out of Afghanistan before 9/11, and that some of these were future 9/11 hijackers. There also is circumstantial evidence that senior Hezbollah operatives were closely tracking the travel of some of these future muscle hijackers into Iran in November 2000. However, we cannot rule out the possibility of a remarkable coincidence—that is, that Hezbollah was actually focusing on some other group of individuals traveling from Saudi Arabia during this same time frame, rather than the future hijackers.

We have found no evidence that Iran or Hezbollah was aware of the planning for what later became the 9/11 attack. At the time of their travel through Iran, the al Qaeda operatives themselves were probably not aware of the specific details of their future operation.

After 9/11, Iran and Hezbollah wished to conceal any past evidence of cooperation with Sunni terrorists associated with al Qaeda. A senior Hezbollah official disclaimed any Hezbollah involvement in 9/11. We believe this topic requires further investigation by the U.S. government

Those were planes, owned by AMERICAN companies, that took off in the U.S., with AMERICAN citizens on board.
Yeah and? Do you think that planes owned by IRANIANs are less likely to end up factoring into the sinister plans of would be evil doers ?

LOL, Yeah.... apparently I lack the proper partisan indoctrination to grasp the realities of the lemming plane of existence upon which you dwell, maybe someday I'll get around to it. :dunno:

I have no problems with an american company not selling equipment to terrorists. Why do you?

Boeing passenger airplanes? You think Air Iran is going to use passenger airplanes as terrorist weapons?
Does it fucking matter what it is?
Oh... Food for thought
remembering-9-11-attacks.jpg

Iran Condemned the attack and aided us in our effort to bring to justice those who attacked us that day.
My point was people can use planes for bad shit.
BTW, didnt iran get billed for supporting those hijackers?

So what? People can use a baseball bat for bad shit too.

"In sum, there is strong evidence that Iran facilitated the transit of al Qaeda members into and out of Afghanistan before 9/11, and that some of these were future 9/11 hijackers. There also is circumstantial evidence that senior Hezbollah operatives were closely tracking the travel of some of these future muscle hijackers into Iran in November 2000. However, we cannot rule out the possibility of a remarkable coincidence—that is, that Hezbollah was actually focusing on some other group of individuals traveling from Saudi Arabia during this same time frame, rather than the future hijackers.

We have found no evidence that Iran or Hezbollah was aware of the planning for what later became the 9/11 attack. At the time of their travel through Iran, the al Qaeda operatives themselves were probably not aware of the specific details of their future operation.

After 9/11, Iran and Hezbollah wished to conceal any past evidence of cooperation with Sunni terrorists associated with al Qaeda. A senior Hezbollah official disclaimed any Hezbollah involvement in 9/11. We believe this topic requires further investigation by the U.S. government
Thats fine. I was just pointing that out.

Those were planes, owned by AMERICAN companies, that took off in the U.S., with AMERICAN citizens on board.
Yeah and? Do you think that planes owned by IRANIANs are less likely to end up factoring into the sinister plans of would be evil doers ?

LOL, Yeah.... apparently I lack the proper partisan indoctrination to grasp the realities of the lemming plane of existence upon which you dwell, maybe someday I'll get around to it. :dunno:

Yeah I mean if Iran wanted planes for war... wouldn't it make sense to buy war planes from Russia instead of PASSENGER PLANES from Boeing? Good lord...

The Trump administration launched a bizarre threat against one of our closest allies immediately after Trump announced the withdrawal from the Iran nuclear deal.

The Trump administration issued a public threat against the German government minutes after announcing that the United States would withdraw from the Iran nuclear deal.

Recently sworn in U.S. ambassador to Germany Richard Grenell made the threat in a tweet posted after Trump’s announcement.

“As @realDonaldTrump said, US sanctions will target critical sectors of Iran’s economy. German companies doing business in Iran should wind down operations immediately,” Grenell wrote.

Germany is, of course, a sovereign nation and has its own policies for contending with Iran. It is also one of our nation’s closest allies.

And this isn’t the first time Trump has attacked Germany. In May 2017, he labeled the Germany people “very evil” over trade policies. And during a meeting with Chancellor Angela Merkel two months earlier, he wouldn’t even shake her hand.

U.K. Prime Minister Theresa May, French President Emmanuel Macron, and Merkel addressed the issue of Iranian sanctions in a joint statement.

“Iran should continue to receive the sanctions relief it is entitled to whilst it remains in compliance with the terms of the deal,” the leaders wrote.

The decision to withdraw from the deal while Iran has been certified to be in compliance is already isolating America.

And Trump is helping to ensure that by openly ordering the German government around.

The attitude Trump has embraced tells the world that America is not a rational or serious working partner on global issues. And as long as Trump is directing U.S. foreign policy, the decisions will be erratic and lack logic.

Once again during his presidency, America has separated itself from its most loyal and trustworthy allies. America under Trump is pushing for conditions that will likely lead to more war and international conflict.

The postwar alliance that won the Cold War is under full assault from the Trump administration. And Germany has received one of the first blows.

Will war take away from his scandals of money laundering and personal threats on women. :5_1_12024:

Once again, we're separating ourselves from terrorist states. Trump didn't threaten anything. YOu should turn off the mainstream news and use your head to actually think.

TNHarley despite the fact that the mods currently online don't give a shit about enforcing the rules, every single one of your abuse of "funny" posts have been logged and reported to other mods.
Dude, you should be proud you are making me LMAO. And i mean seriously laughing my ass off. Dont get upset, cuck boi :itsok:

BTW, i just reported this post for being off topic ;)

"Stalking/Harassing: USMB Moderation may consider the complaints of any member "funnying" 6 or more of their posts OUTSIDE OF THE TAUNTING AREAS in a 24 hour period to be a form of stalking/harrassment. You're welcome to contact the Mod Staff if you can provide proof thru your alert log that this has occurred in any 24 hour period and there's a PATTERN of this harassment from the perpetrator. Pattern means that it's happened in other threads chronically and repeatedly.

If determined to be malicious and excessive, warnings or other sanctions may be applied. Do NOT bring us cases or evidence from the past. Only incidents occuring 4 days after the date on this post will be considered."

Yeah I mean if Iran wanted planes for war... wouldn't it make sense to buy war planes from Russia instead of PASSENGER PLANES from Boeing? Good lord...

Yeah, unless of course you wanted to surreptitiously supply said "planes for war" to your proxy surrogates that are conducting asymmetrical warfare against Western interests.....

Anywho.... I'm not sure which is more entertaining here, your lack of imagination or the fact that if it was a some Moron-D in the White House exiting the JCPOA instead of Douche Bag Don it's a certainty you'd be arguing this question the opposite way. :D

"I'm the devil's advocate. We have our own worshipers." -- Frank Zappa

Yeah, unless of course you wanted to surreptitiously supply said "planes for war" to your proxy surrogates that are conducting asymmetrical warfare against Western interests.....

Anywho.... I'm not sure which is more entertaining here, your lack of imagination or the fact that if it was a some Moron-D in the White House exiting the JCPOA instead of Douche Bag Don it's a certainty you'd be arguing this question the opposite way. :D
Finally.

I have been awaiting you comment on this.

:beer:

Forum List

Back