After a week in, President Biden has already achieved what Trump never did

Over a four year period, Trump never managed a 50 percent job approval. He left office at 40 percent.

After a week, President Biden is at just under 55 percent approval.

140734242_4134984286529601_7093716880718489164_n.jpg

Yep, he is the man! He is going to get Trump reelected.

Over a four year period, Trump never managed a 50 percent job approval. He left office at 40 percent.

At least 55 percent of the population are completely ignorant. That explains his supposed approval rating and the fact that he won the election.

74.3 percent of Trump voters admit to taking the Short Bus to school

Yep, that is us. The dumb "rich" folks. LOL

All of those things are lies.

Who is charlie kirk?

View attachment 449351

I thought this was going to be about his 40 EOs :rolleyes:
40 EOs?! Wow. He must be blowing Trump out of the water with the accomplishments!! It’s like something that nobody has ever seen before. Historical accomplishments so far. Go Biden!

Harley's (and I've seen it elsewhere) "argument" about "number of EOs" reminds me of the old Monty Python sketch where they talk about Shakespeare plays in terms of how many words. "Well there they all are, now let's get them in the right order". :cuckoo: Argumentum ad Ridiculum.
Yeah, abusing your power is no big deal. Thanks statist :rolleyes:
Abusing power? How so?
Unconstitutional actions would be abuse of power.
Which actions are those ?

Its funny watching leftists defend his massive amount of EOs when those disingenuous idiots were screaming DICTATOR since nov 2016 :lol:

Takes EOs to reverse Trump EOs

40 EOs?! Wow. He must be blowing Trump out of the water with the accomplishments!! It’s like something that nobody has ever seen before. Historical accomplishments so far. Go Biden!
They are definitely accomplishments. Forcing girls to share their sports with delusional boys, minimum wage for federal employees even though like 3 of them will be effected and many unconstitutional acts.
Gotta love it
All stuff he campaigned on and was elected for.
What does that say about our voting block
That’s a great question. Perhaps you should try a little harder to understand where they are coming from and why they support such measures.
I have tried to understand the mind of the statist but i cant. Its perplexing.
I’m sorry, that must be frustrating. I’ll help if I can if you have questions

Nothing like killing American jobs. They say reentering the Paris agreement could kill 2.5 million jobs in 4 years. Looks like we are heading back to the depressing Obama years.

That just displays the rampant stupidity infecting the country. FOOL.

Trump never received a majority of the popular vote and never broke 50 percent average approval

Harley's (and I've seen it elsewhere) "argument" about "number of EOs" reminds me of the old Monty Python sketch where they talk about Shakespeare plays in terms of how many words. "Well there they all are, now let's get them in the right order". :cuckoo: Argumentum ad Ridiculum.
Abusing power? How so?
Trannys in female sports, pausing deportations, liberian refugees, strengthening DACA, increasing support for nursing homes and such etc. Thats off the top of my head.

They are definitely accomplishments. Forcing girls to share their sports with delusional boys, minimum wage for federal employees even though like 3 of them will be effected and many unconstitutional acts.
Gotta love it
All stuff he campaigned on and was elected for.
What does that say about our voting block
That’s a great question. Perhaps you should try a little harder to understand where they are coming from and why they support such measures.
I have tried to understand the mind of the statist but i cant. Its perplexing.
I’m sorry, that must be frustrating. I’ll help if I can if you have questions
It isnt frustrating, per se. Its more nauseating

All of those things are lies.

Who is charlie kirk?

View attachment 449351
None of them are lies, Canada is talking about putting sanctions on us. Our closest allie. The Paris agreement could kill 2.5 million jobs in 4 years.

Abusing power? How so?
Trannys in female sports, pausing deportations, liberian refugees, strengthening DACA, increasing support for nursing homes and such etc. Thats off the top of my head.
Many would disagree that those are unconstitutional. But you’re free to challenge in court

If 40 bothers you how do you feel about tRump's 250?
Its horrible. Most EOs are.
But whats real bad about biden is, he is almost at a 5th of trumps EOs in a dern weeks time.

You're STILL at it.

This is almost as hilarious as that time "Rottweiler" --- he left the board in embarrassment and came back with another name ---- sat on this very board and tried to tell me that the difference between political "left" and "right" was " how big the government is". :lmao:

You just don't get it, do you.

What would be a proper "number of EOs"? Would it have to be even? Odd? Divisible by four? X number per day? Per hour? Per week? Would it have to be a number that could be written using the letter G?

Good GOD turn on the fog lights. :banghead:

Abusing power? How so?
Many would disagree that those are unconstitutional. But you’re free to challenge in court
I dont doubt it. Most people havent read the document.

Forum List

Back