After a week in, President Biden has already achieved what Trump never did

I thought this was going to be about his 40 EOs :rolleyes:
40 EOs?! Wow. He must be blowing Trump out of the water with the accomplishments!! It’s like something that nobody has ever seen before. Historical accomplishments so far. Go Biden!

Harley's (and I've seen it elsewhere) "argument" about "number of EOs" reminds me of the old Monty Python sketch where they talk about Shakespeare plays in terms of how many words. "Well there they all are, now let's get them in the right order". :cuckoo: Argumentum ad Ridiculum.
Yeah, abusing your power is no big deal. Thanks statist :rolleyes:

Here we go again, DumbDown brigade to the rescue.

Your post has ten words. This one has twenty-pne. Therefore I win. :laugh2:

I guess this is the same reasoning that says William Henry Harrison was the best POTUS ever on the basis that he had only a month in office to fuck things up. That's supposed to be a joke. However, on that same basis, Joe Biden must be four times better than Harrison, must he not?
Pogo, give it up. Biden will never be squat. His greatest "achievement" was being selected VP with little intellect then and becoming POTUS with even decreasing cognition.

40 EOs?! Wow. He must be blowing Trump out of the water with the accomplishments!! It’s like something that nobody has ever seen before. Historical accomplishments so far. Go Biden!

Harley's (and I've seen it elsewhere) "argument" about "number of EOs" reminds me of the old Monty Python sketch where they talk about Shakespeare plays in terms of how many words. "Well there they all are, now let's get them in the right order". :cuckoo: Argumentum ad Ridiculum.

I guess this is the same reasoning that says William Henry Harrison was the best POTUS ever on the basis that he had only a month in office to fuck things up. That's supposed to be a joke. However, on that same basis, Joe Biden must be four times better than Harrison, must he not?
Pogo, give it up. Biden will never be squat. His greatest "achievement" was being selected VP with little intellect then and becoming POTUS with even decreasing cognition.

Hey, I pointed out the obvious flaw in the lame argument that purports to judge a POTUS by "number of EOs" rather than what those EOs do. Stating the readily obvious of course but then if dingbat posters didn't float these turds as if they were legitimate argument, we wouldn't have to blow them out of the water, would we.

You'll notice that NOTHING in that has anything to do with a "Biden", so maybe run down to the store and pick up some butthurt cream.

They are definitely accomplishments. Forcing girls to share their sports with delusional boys, minimum wage for federal employees even though like 3 of them will be effected and many unconstitutional acts.
Gotta love it
All stuff he campaigned on and was elected for.

Abusing power? How so?

Its funny watching leftists defend his massive amount of EOs when those disingenuous idiots were screaming DICTATOR since nov 2016 :lol:
The funny thing is watching you ditch the debate with those you’re speaking to and instead make generalized platitudes about some unnamed hypocritical people who were apparently screaming about some other situation. Come on Harley, you can do better than that!

They are definitely accomplishments. Forcing girls to share their sports with delusional boys, minimum wage for federal employees even though like 3 of them will be effected and many unconstitutional acts.
Gotta love it
What does that say about our voting block

Its funny watching leftists defend his massive amount of EOs when those disingenuous idiots were screaming DICTATOR since nov 2016 :lol:
The funny thing is watching you ditch the debate with those you’re speaking to and instead make generalized platitudes about some unnamed hypocritical people who were apparently screaming about some other situation. Come on Harley, you can do better than that!
What did i ditch?

Abusing power? How so?
Unconstitutional actions would be abuse of power.

Gotta love it
That’s a great question. Perhaps you should try a little harder to understand where they are coming from and why they support such measures.

Hey, I pointed out the obvious flaw in the lame argument that purports to judge a POTUS by "number of EOs" rather than what those EOs do. Stating the readily obvious of course but then if dingbat posters didn't float these turds as if they were legitimate argument, we wouldn't have to blow them out of the water, would we.

You'll notice that NOTHING in that has anything to do with a "Biden", so maybe run down to the store and pick up some butthurt cream.
I have been bitching about the content for days :rolleyes:

Gotta love it
That’s a great question. Perhaps you should try a little harder to understand where they are coming from and why they support such measures.
I have tried to understand the mind of the statist but i cant. Its perplexing.

sez dim propaganda. Big surprise

Actually, sez the stats.

Here:

PP_2021.01.14_biden-trump-views_00-05.png

and here:

4a575bfc-9be6-4399-b98e-04a1c66b5581-Pew_approval_rating.png

and if you want the Rump history, day by day for the entire excruciating four years, complete with comparisons day by day with every POTUS back through Truman, you can get that here.

Hope this helps. Even though we all know it won't. :lalala:

Every President has had a period where they have approval of at least 50 percent. Trump was never able to manage it

Over a four year period, Trump never managed a 50 percent job approval. He left office at 40 percent.

After a week, President Biden is at just under 55 percent approval.

At least 55 percent of the population are completely ignorant. That explains his supposed approval rating and the fact that he won the election.

sez dim propaganda. Big surprise

Actually, sez the stats.

Here:

PP_2021.01.14_biden-trump-views_00-05.png

and here:

4a575bfc-9be6-4399-b98e-04a1c66b5581-Pew_approval_rating.png

and if you want the Rump history, day by day for the entire excruciating four years, complete with comparisons day by day with every POTUS back through Truman, you can get that here.

Hope this helps. Even though we all know it won't. :lalala:

Every President has had a period where they have approval of at least 50 percent. Trump was never able to manage it
Get well soon.

Over a four year period, Trump never managed a 50 percent job approval. He left office at 40 percent.

After a week, President Biden is at just under 55 percent approval.

At least 55 percent of the population are completely ignorant. That explains his supposed approval rating and the fact that he won the election.

74.3 percent of Trump voters admit to taking the Short Bus to school

Forum List

Back