After a week in, President Biden has already achieved what Trump never did

Over a four year period, Trump never managed a 50 percent job approval. He left office at 40 percent.

After a week, President Biden is at just under 55 percent approval.

And still allowed on Twitter.
Does Joe know how to use twitter. Last I heard he had figured out the record player. A bit of a jump, ain't it?
he does use it and manages to not get banned.
Yeah.... no he doesn't.
Perhaps you missed his hilarious video in an interview setup where he needed a handler to help him with using speaker mode on his phone. In which the first thing the handler did was turn it right side up.

President Joe should start a twitter account. The content should be mature and informative and not self serving narcissism.
It would freak the blob out.

Should b, but can't because he's a house plant.

Over a four year period, Trump never managed a 50 percent job approval. He left office at 40 percent.

I'm confused weren't you lib and Chinese trolls claiming 63% approval for Biden a couple of days ago and now that no one believed that chit its 55%? Hun we still aren't buying it----communist libs lie their arses off. No one likes senile creepy Biden...…..except Xi.

LOL I read it was more like 46% and they thought that was kinda high.

As for RWinger, he sure doesn't seem to realize Biden has already screwed every tax payer in America. His EO's have done nothing but harm America.

New Mexico voted Biden. Biden then did away with the Keystone Pipeline. New Mexico is livid and you can bet everyone in that State that voted for that Jack ass is regretting it just as many more will.

I doubt that will last long.

It usually doesn't. It's called a "honeymoon" period.

Biden's will prolly be atypical as it's influenced by the sheer relief of having eradicated the Rump stain.

President Joe should start a twitter account. The content should be mature and informative and not self serving narcissism.
It would freak the blob out.

Can't agree. That would just be descending to the same sewer. Twatter is an abomination, by definition.

As I like to say, "if a wrecker is for wrecks --- what's Twitter for?"

What, killing several thousand jobs, rising gas prices 50 cents a gallon, opening southern borders and increasing the pace of Covid deaths??

I thought this was going to be about his 40 EOs :rolleyes:
40 EOs?! Wow. He must be blowing Trump out of the water with the accomplishments!! It’s like something that nobody has ever seen before. Historical accomplishments so far. Go Biden!

Harley's (and I've seen it elsewhere) "argument" about "number of EOs" reminds me of the old Monty Python sketch where they talk about Shakespeare plays in terms of how many words. "Well there they all are, now let's get them in the right order". :cuckoo: Argumentum ad Ridiculum.

Opinion polling disproportionately samples land line customers, which is to say older Americans.

This suggests that Biden's numbers are not really that high.

And also of course that trump's numbers were never as good as reported either.

40 EOs?! Wow. He must be blowing Trump out of the water with the accomplishments!! It’s like something that nobody has ever seen before. Historical accomplishments so far. Go Biden!
They are definitely accomplishments. Forcing girls to share their sports with delusional boys, minimum wage for federal employees even though like 3 of them will be effected and many unconstitutional acts.
Gotta love it

Does Joe know how to use twitter. Last I heard he had figured out the record player. A bit of a jump, ain't it?
They dont ban left wingers. :cuckoo:

Harley's (and I've seen it elsewhere) "argument" about "number of EOs" reminds me of the old Monty Python sketch where they talk about Shakespeare plays in terms of how many words. "Well there they all are, now let's get them in the right order". :cuckoo: Argumentum ad Ridiculum.
Yeah, abusing your power is no big deal. Thanks statist :rolleyes:

Yeah, abusing your power is no big deal. Thanks statist :rolleyes:

Here we go again, DumbDown brigade to the rescue.

Your post has ten words. This one has twenty-pne. Therefore I win. :laugh2:

I guess this is the same reasoning that says William Henry Harrison was the best POTUS ever on the basis that he had only a month in office to fuck things up. That's supposed to be a joke. However, on that same basis, Joe Biden must be four times better than Harrison, must he not?

Oops, dammit, word count went up. Now I'm just running up the score.

They dont ban left wingers. :cuckoo:
Sure they do what makes you think they don't?

Forum List

Back