After 9-0 SCOTUS rejection, Democrats devise Putinesque new plan to keep Trump off the ballot

The demafacist attempt to undermine our democratic republic fails…

The plaintiffs in the case to keep Trump off the ballot in Colorado was brought entirely by Republicans. Republicans who know how dangerous Donald J Trump is to the nation.

At least they didn’t wait for them to vote and tell them their votes don’t count unless you vote for Trump.
Neither did the republicans, moron. You do know that the election was certified, don't you? The kerfuffle on J6 was no different than the pussy brigade and there was NO ONE who called for having Biden removed from the ballot, commie.

Neither did the republicans, moron. You do know that the election was certified, don't you? The kerfuffle on J6 was no different than the pussy brigade and there was NO ONE who called for having Biden removed from the ballot, commie.
The election was only certified because Trump and his corrupt cronies didn’t get their way.

Calling for removal of the ballot was what you tried to do to Obama. It didn’t work so you guys gave up that strategy.

Nope. This time you just decided that the votes don’t matter.

The Constitution permits that, just like when the dems objected to every election they lost this century…

The constitution doesn’t allow for dem run states to simply keep people off the ballot they don’t like…that’s the difference between a republic and your Stalinist demafacist agenda
So why does the OP call a Congressman ”putineque” for wanting to make rules about keeping an insurrectionist off the ballot? That’s exactly what SCOTUS said to do.

The Constitution permits that,
The Constitution in no way permits Trump to employ fake electors in seven states that he lost, to sign fake certificates of electors to be sent to Mike Pence so he could declare the entire vote in those states to not be counted, and announce that Trump /Pence won the 2020 election.

Both parties have been doing that for a century. Democrats tried it when Trump won in 2016.
No one ever put forth fake electors and tried to get the VPOTUS to take away votes unilaterally.

No one ever tried to get state legislatures to appoint new electors after the election.

No one ever stormed the Capitol before.

No one ever put forth fake electors and tried to get the VPOTUS to take away votes unilaterally.

No one ever tried to get state legislatures to appoint new electors after the election.

No one ever stormed the Capitol before.
You are absolutely correct on all counts NO ELECTED OFFICIAL EVER DID ANY OF THAT. Moron. A small number of people participated in a SPONTANEOUS RIOT on J6. Of course the democrats DID choreograph and support riots by BLM/Antifa during 2020 and THAT is a FACT.

The Constitution in no way permits Trump to employ fake electors in seven states that he lost, to sign fake certificates of electors to be sent to Mike Pence so he could declare the entire vote in those states to not be counted, and announce that Trump /Pence won the 2020 election.
How many electoral votes did those "fake electors" cast?

He had alternate electors on standby in case he was successful in the courts. That's not illegal.

You are absolutely correct on all counts NO ELECTED OFFICIAL EVER DID ANY OF THAT. Moron. A small number of people participated in a SPONTANEOUS RIOT on J6. Of course the democrats DID choreograph and support riots by BLM/Antifa during 2020 and THAT is a FACT.

Thats what Trump tried to do.

He had alternate electors on standby in case he was successful in the courts.
You are a liar.

(1) There were no court cases pending after mid-December 2020 that could have a successful outcome for Trump.

(2) The certificate these elections fraudsters signed contained the lie that Trumo/Pence won the state and that they were official electors for the state.

See Thread starting with post Dec 27, 2023 #1

How can we Help James Renner 77, Confessed MI. Fake Elector Climb Out of the QAnon/Trump Rabbit Hole?​
We can start by getting MAGA faithful to admit that fake electors were a real creation by Trump and his campaign team and were illegal in seven states that Biden won.​
Who is James Renner?​
PBLSHD 23.12.27 fake.electors​

'Betrayed is an understatement': Michigan fake elector says he was duped by GOP officials Adam Nichols December 27, 2023​
A Republican fake elector in Michigan told investigators of his regret for trying to swing the 2020 vote for Donald Trump — and said officials “betrayed” him by exploiting his ignorance.​
In a recording of an interview obtained by the New York Times, James Renner said it was only after he heard testimony from the House’s January 6 investigation that he realized he’d acted illegally.​
“I was accepting the individuals that were in authority” knew “what they were talking about,” Renner said in the interview.​
But, after he and another 15 fake electors were sued in civil court in January this year, he started reading House transcripts involving the scheme he was accused of being a part of.​
“It was only then that I realized that, hold it, there is an official state-authorized process for this,” he said. “I had never been an elector, I had never discussed it with anybody. I was used to a much more informal process at the county level. And so that’s when I became suspicious of what had gone on... what happened was not legitimate.”“I am very upset,” he went on. “I don’t show it, but I am. … Betrayed is an understatement. That’s all I can say.”​
Criminal charges against Renner, including forgery and conspiracy, were dropped after he agreed to cooperate with Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel. He is the only one of 16 people hit with the charges in July to have them dropped.was added to the roster of electors in December 2020 after two others dropped out. He said he had never been an elector before, but was asked to do so by the head of the county Republican Party after somebody else dropped out.​
“I felt that I had been walked into a situation that I shouldn’t have ever been involved in,” he said in the interview.​
Charges have now been brought against fake electors in Georgia, Michigan and Nevada, with investigations ongoing in Arizona and New Mexico.​
In the interview, Renner was asked about several people involved in the scheme including Trump lawyer Shawn Flynn, who worked on Trump’s campaign in the state, and the then-president’s former personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani.​
Trump has not been charged with any crime in the state, though The Detroit News last week released a recording that showed him pressuring two canvassers not to certify the result, which could be evidence of his role in trying to overturn it.​

JOIN THE DISCUSSION​
bigrebnc1775 in #24 23.12.06 said: Why don't you provide the law that shows fake electors are illegal #24
whitehall in #27 23.12.06 said: “ What are "fake electors"? #27
BackAgain in #435 22.05.17 said: “The alternative slate of electors were an effort to undo what was seen as a theft. I don’t care where they are. I still don’t know how many votes were falsely cast by Democrat criminality. And I don’t know if there were sufficient numbers to alter the outcome of any state’s or states’ electoral college outcome.” bckvgn.22.05.17 #435
toobfreak in #3 23.12.06 said: No such thing as a fake elector. They are alternate electors. But then, the Bidenistas don't care about the law. tvvbfrvvk #3
nf.23.12.27 #1

Last edited:

Thats what Trump tried to do.
Anyone who paid attention during the event, knows better.

Anyone who paid attention during the event, knows better.
I did, Trump in his speech that day said if Pence does the right thing Trump wins. You could not see the fake electors plot behind the rioting mob but that’s what he was referring to as a scheme to overturn the election.

The Dems / Marxists are literally being reduced to behaving like petulant children.

Although, this is where they get dangerous. I wouldn't put it past them to consider assassination.
Oh they are considering it. They are trying to devise a plan right now.

It doesn't sound like the DemoKKKrats are very confident in Poor Memory's ability to win this one without a whole lot of election interference...LOL

That could backfire on the Democrats.

People who normally don’t vote might jump up and go out and vote for Trump.

The Dems better start printing millions and millions of absentee ballots to dump in the swing states. Rigging this election might be challenging.

He didn’t

Forum List

Back