After 9-0 SCOTUS rejection, Democrats devise Putinesque new plan to keep Trump off the ballot

After 9-0 SCOTUS rejection, Democrats devise Putinesque new plan to keep Trump off the ballot 240304 {post•61} NotfooledbyW Mar’24 Va’n’srd: “The plaintiffs in the case to keep Trump off the ballot in Colorado was brought entirely by Republicans.” nfbw 240305 Va’n’srd V00061

Can any of you Saints in the Republican Party’s exclusive ‘Saving Baby Fetus Cult’ do research with intellectual curiosity to find the identities of the Democrats that you think brought the case to keep Trump off the ballot in Colorado?

nfbw 240305 Va’n’srd00092 to saving baby fetus cult Republicans
Listen to her introduction on this news clip

Sure thing!

You didn’t know this?

• Former President Donald Trump wasarrested at the Fulton County Jail on felony charges in connection with efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election results in Georgia.
  • In a first for his four indictments this year, Trump had his mug shot taken. It was released shortly after he left the jail.
Is it true that ignorance is bliss?
OK. My bad. I realize now that I have to be more specific for you less-than-bright members of Alt-Right Nation.
I will revise my question.

Is he currently sitting in jail or confined to Mar-A-Lago with his passports confiscated and wearing an ankle monitor awaiting his right to a speedy trial(s). :)
Because that's EXACTLY where you or I would be sitting if we were charged with the same counts....minus the cushy palace to be confined to house arrest. :auiqs.jpg:

Hint..he's not. He's walking around free to move his yap.....so, there;s that.

After 9-0 SCOTUS rejection, Democrats devise Putinesque new plan to keep Trump off the ballot 240304 {post•61} NotfooledbyW Mar’24 Va’n’srd: “The plaintiffs in the case to keep Trump off the ballot in Colorado was brought entirely by Republicans.” nfbw 240305 Va’n’srd V00061

After 9-0 SCOTUS rejection, Democrats devise Putinesque new plan to keep Trump off the ballot 240305 {post•61}

Can you Saint Freedomisneverfree in the Republican Party’s exclusive ‘Saving Baby Fetus Cult’ do research with intellectual curiosity to find the identities of the liberals that you think brought the case to keep Trump off the ballot in Colorado?

nfbw 240305 Va’n’srd00095
See above post then you can cope and seethe with that corrupt Sec of State

Raskin is a POS, he's grasping at straws.

The entire Dem 2024 strategy is keep Trump off the ballot, no matter what it takes. Pretty pathetic.
Not at all.
The SCOTUS just ruled that it must be Congress, not the courts that must hold insurrectionists at the federal level accountable for their crimes.
This is interesting because it means Mitch McConnel was wrong when he said after the second impeachment that it was the court's responsibility not Congress'.
So now that that question is all cleared up Congress has, and will have in the future, the power to charge and convict Trump for the insurrection.
I doubt if this will get much traction in Mike Johnson's House but in the event that Trump does con his way into office again if he doesn't have majorities in both houses of Congress it is liable to be a very short tenure.
So, thank you SCOTUS.
The one thing that was conspicuously absent in the ruling yesterday was any language absolving Trump of insurrection.
According to The Nine that is up to Congress to determine.....and Congress already has back in 2021 and again in The House Select Committee Report.

OK. My bad. I realize now that I have to be more specific for you less-than-bright members of Alt-Right Nation.

Is he currently sitting in jail or confined to Mar-A-Lago with his passports confiscated and wearing an ankle monitor awaiting his right to a speedy trial(s). :)
Because that's EXACTLY where you or I would be sitting if we were charged with the same counts....minus the cushy palace to be confined to house arrest. :auiqs.jpg:

And you really think those 91 indictments are all legit? Hahahahaha yeah ok bub

Not at all.
The SCOTUS just ruled that it must be Congress, not the courts that must hold insurrectionists at the federal level accountable for their crimes.
This is interesting because it means Mitch McConnel was wrong when he said after the second impeachment that it was the court's responsibility not Congress'.
So now that that question is all cleared up Congress has, and will have in the future, the power to charge and convict Trump for the insurrection.
I doubt if this will get much traction in Mike Johnson's House but in the event that Trump does con his way into office again if he doesn't have majorities in both houses of Congress it is liable to be a very short tenure.
So, thank you SCOTUS.
The one thing that was conspicuously absent in the ruling yesterday was any language absolving Trump of insurrection.
According to The Nine that is up to Congress to determine.....and Congress already has back in 2021 and again in The House Select Committee Report.
Keep coping and seething

Not exactly. The ruling says only the Congress can disqualify someone from running for Federal office.

McConnell was still correct in that the courts have to charge someone with the crime. That's what Jack Smith is trying to do.

The Congress is not vested with the power to charge criminal offenses. If Trump is convicted of insurrection, the Congress can disqualify him or reinstate him under 14-3

He has not spent one second locked up
He was taken into custody to be charged

Not at all.
So, thank you SCOTUS.
As soon as you got to the words convicted “insurrectionist” ,the lying began and followed

Not at all.
So, thank you SCOTUS.

9-0 :dance:

No because we never would have been witch hunted to begin with
There was no "witch hunt". He was charged because he is corrupt. He brought all of it on himself..because he's corrupt.
If we were charged, there would have been no drawing this out....we'd be gone and awaiting trial. Not running for President. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back