After 9-0 SCOTUS rejection, Democrats devise Putinesque new plan to keep Trump off the ballot

There was no "witch hunt". He was charged because he is corrupt. He brought all of it on himself..because he's corrupt.
If we were charged, there would have been no drawing this out....we'd be gone and awaiting trial. Not running for President. :auiqs.jpg:
0-9 and you guys think we are in denial about the certainty of the next upcoming Guaranteed Got Him Now
Cried wolf 50 times, no one paying attention other than your co-loons.

Democrats get a free ride for every idiotic treasonous plan that they come up with. In Maine the official state policy was to "suppress" votes for Trump. They actually used the word "suppress" and it didn't bother the media a bit.
Suppressing the vote for a treasonous insurrectionist enemy of our nation is a very patriotic thing to do.
Why do you MAGAt snowflakes hate your country?

0-9 and you guys think we are in denial about the certainty of the next upcoming Guaranteed Got Him Now
Cried wolf 50 times, no one paying attention other than your co-loons.
Honestly, who is 0 for 9? :)
No trial has started yet.
He's already relieved of almost 550 million dollars. Some of that may be reduced but he'll still have to pay a good share of that.

91 counts over 4 indictments. What is it that you aren't getting here. They got him. It's just a matter of how badly he's going to pay.
He isn't going to win in November, so that won't protect him. And he can't stall forever. :laughing0301:

It doesn't sound like the DemoKKKrats are very confident in Poor Memory's ability to win this one without a whole lot of election interference...LOL

LOL. He means the Democratic House impeached Trump for insurrection. Guess he forgot the Senate did not convict.

OK. My bad. I realize now that I have to be more specific for you less-than-bright members of Alt-Right Nation.
I will revise my question.

Is he currently sitting in jail or confined to Mar-A-Lago with his passports confiscated and wearing an ankle monitor awaiting his right to a speedy trial(s). :)
Because that's EXACTLY where you or I would be sitting if we were charged with the same counts....minus the cushy palace to be confined to house arrest. :auiqs.jpg:

Hint..he's not. He's walking around free to move his yap.....so, there;s that.
As you seem to acknowledge, you asked whether Donald Trump “has been arrested?” He has, whereas I for example, have not.

If you have another question about him being currently incarcerated, no he is not. Only because we still have due process in this country, however inconvenient you may find that.

Honestly, who is 0 for 9? :)
No trial has started yet.
He's already relieved of almost 550 million dollars. Some of that may be reduced but he'll still have to pay a good share of that.

91 counts over 4 indictments. What is it that you aren't getting here. They got him. It's just a matter of how badly he's going to pay.
He isn't going to win in November, so that won't protect him. And he can't stall forever. :laughing0301:
We thinkers know you non competing, always disqualification seeking lib loons don’t comprehend the distinction between 9-0 versus 0-9.

Not exactly. The ruling says only the Congress can disqualify someone from running for Federal office.

McConnell was still correct in that the courts have to charge someone with the crime. That's what Jack Smith is trying to do.

The Congress is not vested with the power to charge criminal offenses. If Trump is convicted of insurrection, the Congress can disqualify him or reinstate him under 14-3
The way I read it, if Trump was charged and convicted under 18 U. S. C. §2383 for insurrection, states could remove him from the ballot. Congress acted under section 5 and provided the enforcement mechanism in the form of the criminal statute.

Last edited:
The way I read it, if Trump was charged and convicted under 18 U. S. C. §2383 for insurrection, states could remove him from the ballot. Congress acted under section 5 and provided the enforcement mechanism in the form of the criminal statute.
Yes. The States have no power to enforce 14-3. None.

18 USC 2383 bars someone who is convicted from holding any office.

States do not need to rely on 14-3, the statute gives them the all authority they need.

Forum List

Back