"Affluenza teen" Ethan Couch to be released from jail today...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
'Affluenza teen' Ethan Couch who killed four people in crash set for release after serving two years

FORT WORTH, Texas --- The Texas man known for his "affluenza" defense when he was given probation for killing four people in a 2013 drunken-driving crash is set for release on Monday after serving two years for violating his probation.

Ethan Couch, who is now 20, has almost fulfilled a 720-day sentence for violating his original probation. He was convicted of killing four people in a drunken driving accident in 2013 when he plowed a pickup truck into a group of good Samaritans helping a stranded driver.

A psychologist testifying for the defense suggested Ethan suffered from "affluenza," a term supposedly meant to indicate that because of a wealthy, affluent upbringing devoid of consequences, he wasn't capable of knowing right from wrong, or fully accepting responsibility.

Juvenile Judge Jean Boyd eventually sentenced Couch to rehab and 10 years of probation.

Man, If only we were all born rich. We could all kill four people, and receive probation. Then flee to Mexico, and only receive two years. God Bless America.

The kid is still creepy
His mother is even worse

I hope he enjoys looking behind him every time that he goes out in public.

God bless you and the friends and families of his victims always!!!

Holly

'Affluenza teen' Ethan Couch who killed four people in crash set for release after serving two years

FORT WORTH, Texas --- The Texas man known for his "affluenza" defense when he was given probation for killing four people in a 2013 drunken-driving crash is set for release on Monday after serving two years for violating his probation.

Ethan Couch, who is now 20, has almost fulfilled a 720-day sentence for violating his original probation. He was convicted of killing four people in a drunken driving accident in 2013 when he plowed a pickup truck into a group of good Samaritans helping a stranded driver.

A psychologist testifying for the defense suggested Ethan suffered from "affluenza," a term supposedly meant to indicate that because of a wealthy, affluent upbringing devoid of consequences, he wasn't capable of knowing right from wrong, or fully accepting responsibility.

Juvenile Judge Jean Boyd eventually sentenced Couch to rehab and 10 years of probation.

Man, If only we were all born rich. We could all kill four people, and receive probation. Then flee to Mexico, and only receive two years. God Bless America.
I wasn't born rich like the Kennedy's, who killed a young girl with a golf club, but I sure did work my ass off to get there. Also, instead of teaching my children to be victims of liberalism they are working hard to be model citizens of the United States.

Notice how jealous this poster is, that he cant kill four people?

I wasn't born rich like the Kennedy's, who killed a young girl with a golf club, but I sure did work my ass off to get there. Also, instead of teaching my children to be victims of liberalism they are working hard to be model citizens of the United States.

Why do you stalk me just to make nonsensical comments?

114.gif

That is a ludicrous post, if you are defending this guy or his family. And just as ludicrous accusing aaronland of being jealous.

Man, If only we were all born rich. We could all kill four people, and receive probation. Then flee to Mexico, and only receive two years.
The Broward County School shooter had said that he wanted to be a future school shooter? With you liberals, we have to take you guys seriously at times, or children die

Man, If only we were all born rich. We could all kill four people, and receive probation. Then flee to Mexico, and only receive two years.
The Broward County School shooter had said that he wanted to be a future school shooter? With you liberals, we have to take you guys seriously at times, or children die...

114.gif
Best retort evah!

So here we have a white male who killed 4 people after breaking the law by being underage while drinking and driving. He was also speeding. But he is released fro jail after 2 years.

AP_ethan_couch_as_160413_16x9_992.jpg

Ethan Couch, the young Texas man at the center of the so-called affluenza case, was released from jail this morning.

Couch, now 20, was sentenced to two years in Tarrant County jail after violating his probation conditions for a 2013 fatal drunk-driving accident that killed four people and injured several others.

His case gained national attention when a psychologist involved in the case said then-16-year-old Couch was a product of "affluenza" -- a term he used to describe Couch's irresponsible lifestyle associated with his affluent upbringing. Couch had a blood-alcohol level three times the legal limit on the night of the crash.

Check out the excuse.- His being affluent caused him to make irresponsible decisions. He was just too rich to be responsible.

'Affluenza teen' Ethan Couch released from jail

So here we have a white male who killed 4 people after breaking the law by being underage while drinking and driving. He was also speeding. But he is released fro jail after 2 years.

AP_ethan_couch_as_160413_16x9_992.jpg

Ethan Couch, the young Texas man at the center of the so-called affluenza case, was released from jail this morning.

Couch, now 20, was sentenced to two years in Tarrant County jail after violating his probation conditions for a 2013 fatal drunk-driving accident that killed four people and injured several others.

His case gained national attention when a psychologist involved in the case said then-16-year-old Couch was a product of "affluenza" -- a term he used to describe Couch's irresponsible lifestyle associated with his affluent upbringing. Couch had a blood-alcohol level three times the legal limit on the night of the crash.

Check out the excuse.- His being affluent caused him to make irresponsible decisions. He was just too rich to be responsible.

'Affluenza teen' Ethan Couch released from jail
He could’ve been Trump’s son

So its because he was RICH not WHITE he was dealt with with kid gloves. If it had been a rich black or latino or asian kid would have been the same.

So its because he was RICH not WHITE he was dealt with with kid gloves. If it had been a rich black or latino or asian kid would have been the same.

Nope. That's not how it would have gone.

Forum List

Back