When democrats gave up the DACA fight...read on chucky Shummer

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I called it back when...stupid Chuck walking up to camera's looking like the tired jew fuck that he is, excited that a day of gov shut down was too much, so lets bend over for the GOP and put DACA on the back burner for another round of deficit talks...well, just as the Tiger predicted....its now a Trump card.

Democrats you spineless motherfuckers will learn someday...times are a changing and you cowards are gonna keep losing points if you don't take off the fuckin gloves and fight these racist gerrymandering white mf's with the same bullshit they're using....fuck it and keep it moving tatics....

I called it back when...stupid Chuck walking up to camera's looking like the tired jew fuck that he is, excited that a day of gov shut down was too much, so lets bend over for the GOP and put DACA on the back burner for another round of deficit talks...well, just as the Tiger predicted....its now a Trump card.

Democrats you spineless motherfuckers will learn someday...times are a changing and you cowards are gonna keep losing points if you don't take off the fuckin gloves and fight these racist gerrymandering white mf's with the same bullshit they're using....fuck it and keep it moving tatics....
Yeah, when 330,000 unborn and born babies(100,000+ are black) are executed on the abortion doctor's table, and now DACA is signed into law(by liberals) the future of the Democrat party looks bleak...

BlackGenocide.org | Planned Parenthood
Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in America. 78% of their clinics are in minority communities. Blacks make up 12% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America.

fc536888765df6ee9a8f643c8fa3d800.jpg

I thought you had previously, maybe months ago, posted you were against daca.

• Banned
I thought you had previously, maybe months ago, posted you were against daca.

I'm against democrats using latino's as their only agenda......gotta pay attention hommie

Forum List

Back