Affirmative Action-for whites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me when I say this people. I am trained to argue, with sheep skins to prove it.

If I had a mere scintilla of a credible argument rebutting IM2, I would have already blown this thread out of the water just so I could dance in his currently-smug face (nothing personal here :beer: [irony]).

You'e got NOTHING here. Zero.

suicideicon2.gif
Trust me when I say this people. I am trained to argue, with sheep skins to prove it.

If I had a mere scintilla of a credible argument rebutting IM2, I would have already blown this thread out of the water just so I could dance in his currently-smug face (nothing personal here :beer: [irony]).

suicideicon2.gif
Child, if you were an actual lawyer, you would not try to pull this ruse of an appeal to authority coupled with circular reasoning. Your pretending to be a lawyer represents the fallacy of an appeal to authority. Your continuous claims that something is right because you say it is right is proof enough it is right represents the circular reasoning.

The truth of the matter is that all IM2 ever uses is raw numbers instead of percentages and anybody with even average intelligence realizes there are far fewer blacks than whites so raw numbers do not tell the whole story. in addition, any claims that one group is recieving assistance by no means proves blacks AREN'T receiving it, nor does it address how MUCH of a boost blacks receive on their SAT numbers compared to other groups.

You have made snide references congratulating him for the racism he directed towards me more than once in this thread, and you can pretend that you are a lawyer all you want, but that doesn't mean anything other than the fact you are compensating

The only numbers that are relevant to this discussion is 189 and 243.

189 years of Whites only entry into colleges. 189 years whites only jobs in most professions.

243 years of white AA and at least 80 years of legacy preferences that admits white children of alumni into colleges that did not allow blacks to attend, regardless of the SAT scores of that white legacy kid.

Stop crying because whites can't get everything handed to them anymore. You have the majority of everything and since you are not the only people living here, you aren't going to be allowed to bully your way back to the days you got everything.

There has been no racism directed to you. You have been the one directing racism.

Now, once again, how is it that blacks receive a 230 point boost on their SAT scores? Now, I realize you want to run to the strong black man for protection but try telling me using your own words and not as somebody else's cuck
The answer to that question is whether you believe the answer you think it is. Do you?

IM2 ain't who you think he is.

This all sounds so STUPID until you figure out that you don't know.

IM2 should do nothing but let this fire burn.

Is he a white supremacist posing as a black for the purpose of stirring up animosity against blacks? If so, he is doing a great job!

Are you fucking crazy?
No!

And you are doing a great job!

Yes, you are a loon. Apparently you really don't know any black people. OBTW, this is the oldest tactic in the book. I'm black. And if the fact that I am In opposition to white racism causes you to hold animosity, you were a racist to begin with.

I cam back (half drunk) just to see, and

HO

LEE

FUUUUUUKKKKK
:laughing0301:

Now, once again, how is it that blacks receive a 230 point boost on their SAT scores? Now, I realize you want to run to the strong black man for protection but try telling me using your own words and not as somebody else's cuck
The answer to that question is whether you believe the answer you think it is. Do you?

Is he a white supremacist posing as a black for the purpose of stirring up animosity against blacks? If so, he is doing a great job!

Are you fucking crazy?
No!

IM2 looks likes like the fuckkng WIZARD OF OZ in this thread, and according to you geniuses, it's because he is really a WHITE DUDE PRETENDING TO BE BLACK???

You

Just

Proved

Everything!!!!!!!

IM2 is fucking love-child of YODA/BUDDAH/JESUS/NAMEYOURGOD/THOR anyone else but Allah, (because Allah neither begets nor is begotten).

I'm the Chinese dudes in Ip Man dropping to my knees and begging to be a student.

:laugh:

HO

LEE

FUUUUUUKKKKK

Are you fucking crazy?
No!

IM2 looks likes like the fuckkng WIZARD OF OZ in this thread, and according to you geniuses, it's because he is really a WHITE DUDE PRETENDING TO BE BLACK???

You

Just

Proved

Everything!!!!!!!

IM2 is fucking love-child of YODA/BUDDAH/JESUS/NAMEYOURGOD/THOR anyone else but Allah, (because Allah neither begets nor is begotten).

I'm the Chinese dudes in Ip Man dropping to my knees and begging to be a student.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

suicideicon2.gif
You can't help the brainwashed Bootney.

.......and I bet you have no idea how your omission of one little comma changed the meaning of that statement 180 degrees from what you intended, do you?

I should probably give you an agree for that one ..

Since bootney knew what I meant, it's all good. What you think don't count. You're just a punk ass troll.

suicideicon2.gif

suicideicon2.gif

.......and I bet you have no idea how your omission of one little comma changed the meaning of that statement 180 degrees from what you intended, do you?

Since bootney knew what I meant, it's all good. What you think don't count. You're just a punk ass troll.

You two look to have a very special relationship. You must cherish it. The way you both keep saying what the other is thinking, it's almost as if you aren't even two different people at times.

Now about your black privilege and that 230 extra points on your SAT that comes along with it...…...

suicideicon2.gif

suicideicon2.gif

You two look to have a very special relationship. You must cherish it. The way you both keep saying what the other is thinking, it's almost as if you aren't even two different people at times.

Now about your black privilege and that 230 extra points on your SAT that comes along with it...…...
Exhibit B

...aand Im ducnk as FUCK!!!

suicideicon2.gif

suicideicon2.gif

This thread is about AA for whites. Such as legacy preferences. That's what we will discuss.

If you cannot, leave.

suicideicon2.gif

suicideicon2.gif

This thread is about AA for whites. Such as legacy preferences. That's what we will discuss.

If you cannot, leave.

So... by YOUR design, no one can post to or comment on your threads unless they agree with you!

suicideicon2.gif

suicideicon2.gif

If you cannot, leave.

You cannot come up with anything to deny the absolute FACT that you receive black privilege via a 230 point advantage on your SAT, so demand I leave.

typical.

If you cannot, leave.

You cannot come up with anything to deny the absolute FACT that you receive black privilege via a 230 point advantage on your SAT, so demand I leave.

typical.

Make a thread and you can get shot down. But this thread is about 188 years of whites not having to worry about SAT scores and since AA the automatic admissions given to white kids of Alumni attending colleges that did not let blacks attend. I'm not trying to talk about what you want in a thread I started.

I think IM2 would like reverse Jim crow laws segregating poor whites away from blacks. Not to keep whites from blacks, but the opposite. I keep seeing that this "thing", poor whites are trash. From liberals. They hate themselves, They hate everything and anything white. And the fact poor Americans (black or white) have lost their jobs and in fact, entire industries have been given to illegal aliens in the last 30 years. Which is odd, Caesar Chavez condemned illegal aliens. They stole jobs, they subsumed entire industries. But those that ignore history, they are doomed to repeat it. The ignorant dumbasses think they know everything.

HO

LEE

FUUUUUUKKKKK

Are you fucking crazy?
No!

You

Just

Proved

Everything!!!!!!!

Hey, I was just asking a question since you said "IM2 ain't who you think he is" So who is he you drunk bastard?

HO

LEE

FUUUUUUKKKKK

Are you fucking crazy?
No!

You

Just

Proved

Everything!!!!!!!

Hey, I was just asking a question since you said "IM2 ain't who you think he is" So who is he you drunk bastard?

None of your business. You punks call me a racist because you don't like the mirror to your faces. Most of you are white supremacists and you sure aren't going to like the black man up in your grill. Well that's what you're going to get because I like white supremacists far less than you like blacks. So we're just going to fight on the ice.

HO

LEE

FUUUUUUKKKKK

Are you fucking crazy?
No!

You

Just

Proved

Everything!!!!!!!

None of your business. You punks call me a racist because you don't like the mirror to your faces. Most of you are white supremacists and you sure aren't going to like the black man up in your grill. Well that's what you're going to get because I like white supremacists far less than you like blacks. So we're just going to fight on the ice.
Well, I may as well assume that you are a white supremacist (posing as a black man) because instead of promoting healing you stir up animosity and division between races. You are as much of the problem as anyone else, regardless of what color you are.

HO

LEE

FUUUUUUKKKKK

Are you fucking crazy?
No!

You

Just

Proved

Everything!!!!!!!

Well, I may as well assume that you are a white supremacist (posing as a black man) because instead of promoting healing you stir up animosity and division between races. You are as much of the problem as anyone else, regardless of what color you are.

You and whites like you stir up animosity and racial division. For some reason whites like you labor under the delusion that blacks are satisfied by the way things are to the point that they don't say what I do or feel as I do. Maybe you find a black non republican forum and express your opinion. You will find that I am kind to you compared to what you will get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back