Affirmative Action-for whites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me when I say this people. I am trained to argue, with sheep skins to prove it.

If I had a mere scintilla of a credible argument rebutting IM2, I would have already blown this thread out of the water just so I could dance in his currently-smug face (nothing personal here :beer: [irony]).

You'e got NOTHING here. Zero.

suicideicon2.gif

White women benefit most from affirmative action — and are among its fiercest opponents

What's wrong, tool, couldn't find an article criticizing or blaming blacks for anything? Aside from the fact that women are a recognized underprivileged minority (or have been), not only does this prove they were better prepared and proactive to take advantage of a program slanted their way, but if you go back a couple years, you don't find your thinking at all. If blacks failed to capitalize on AA as much as you would have hoped, I'd try looking at blacks and asking them how they failed at that too! :auiqs.jpg: Or maybe blacks were never neither underprivileged nor a minority!

Wrong. This proves that white men remain racist. Whites could hire another white person and satisfy AA requirements. Furthermore all your grade school argument does is show how AA does not discriminate against whites, thereby proving my point.

Thank you.
Hahahaha......

You jokers are the same people that say snow proves global warming..
Furthermore all your grade school argument does is show how AA does not discriminate against whites, thereby proving my point.
I guess you're not good at math but I'll break it down for you. AA discriminates against 50% of Whites, and 0% of Blacks.

Sucks for you that you're upset that you're not the only person getting bigotry benefits..

The facts show that your opinion is untrue.

By race, Whites made up the majority of the labor force (78 percent).

Labor force characteristics by race and ethnicity, 2017 : BLS Reports: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Now shut up.
Hahahaha....

Not a single Black person is discriminated against with by your progressive racist AA program... Zero. Zilch. Nadda.. That's a fact you can't whine your way out of.

You're not a loser because white women are getting your entitled bigotry advantage.

You're a loser because you expect someone to give you something that someone else earned by working harder than you did and by being smarter than you.

I got a masters degree and helped build 3 organizations. And did that while outworking low rent, dumb, lazy, less qualified whites who thought they were entitled because they were white. Kinda like you.

By race, Whites made up the majority of the labor force (78 percent).
Labor force characteristics by race and ethnicity, 2017 : BLS Reports: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Just because you are white you are not entitled to keep repeating a lie as if because your dumb white ass does so that's how it is. The labor department say whites benefit from AA and that it has been whites who have received the bigotry advantage for 243 years.

You're a loser. That's what racists are. That's why you pray for MAGA because you're lazy, shiftless and white wanting to return to the days where you can get the government to give you everything again.

Trust me when I say this people. I am trained to argue, with sheep skins to prove it.

If I had a mere scintilla of a credible argument rebutting IM2, I would have already blown this thread out of the water just so I could dance in his currently-smug face (nothing personal here :beer: [irony]).

suicideicon2.gif
You can't help the brainwashed Bootney.

suicideicon2.gif
Even when I want to. You know why?

Because, fuck you, that's why!!
:laugh:

:beer:

suicideicon2.gif
Even when I want to. You know why?

Because, fuck you, that's why!!

Save the fucking for a female. I don't work that way.

suicideicon2.gif

suicideicon2.gif
Child, if you were an actual lawyer, you would not try to pull this ruse of an appeal to authority coupled with circular reasoning. Your pretending to be a lawyer represents the fallacy of an appeal to authority. Your continuous claims that something is right because you say it is right is proof enough it is right represents the circular reasoning.

The truth of the matter is that all IM2 ever uses is raw numbers instead of percentages and anybody with even average intelligence realizes there are far fewer blacks than whites so raw numbers do not tell the whole story. in addition, any claims that one group is recieving assistance by no means proves blacks AREN'T receiving it, nor does it address how MUCH of a boost blacks receive on their SAT numbers compared to other groups.

You have made snide references congratulating him for the racism he directed towards me more than once in this thread, and you can pretend that you are a lawyer all you want, but that doesn't mean anything other than the fact you are compensating

As the bitterness of this stinging defeat wears off, a moment of clarity has revealed yet another kevel of irony. The only thing I had to do to realize my previous arguments were wrong was to take a moment and actually believe them.

On top of that balll-crushing irony is that I DO expect everyone to understand.

This is gonna bake my noodle the rest of the day.

Imma get drunk.

And I refuse to accept that IM2 is as smart as this thread makes him look.....because he is black, dammit!!!!
:laughing0301:

suicideicon2.gif

suicideicon2.gif
Child, if you were an actual lawyer, you would not try to pull this ruse of an appeal to authority coupled with circular reasoning. Your pretending to be a lawyer represents the fallacy of an appeal to authority. Your continuous claims that something is right because you say it is right is proof enough it is right represents the circular reasoning.

The truth of the matter is that all IM2 ever uses is raw numbers instead of percentages and anybody with even average intelligence realizes there are far fewer blacks than whites so raw numbers do not tell the whole story. in addition, any claims that one group is recieving assistance by no means proves blacks AREN'T receiving it, nor does it address how MUCH of a boost blacks receive on their SAT numbers compared to other groups.

You have made snide references congratulating him for the racism he directed towards me more than once in this thread, and you can pretend that you are a lawyer all you want, but that doesn't mean anything other than the fact you are compensating
I am not after this thread.

I'm a fucking night janitor.

.Not even going to bother pointing out every piece of irony in your diatribe.

suicideicon2.gif

.......and I bet you have no idea how your omission of one little comma changed the meaning of that statement 180 degrees from what you intended, do you?

I should probably give you an agree for that one ..

Last edited:

suicideicon2.gif

.......and I bet you have no idea how your admission of one little comma changed the meaning. Of that statement 180 degrees from what you intended, do you?

I should probably give you an agree for that one ..
That's another example of what is pissing me off, genius. IN2 is a smart cat, but there's no way he is this smart, right?

And, why would I believe that?

Because he is (fill in the blank)_______. Even if it's not really the reason.

The only way to see that is's false is to really believe that it is true, and that conclusion sounds so much stupider than it really is.

I gotta go get drunk, dude.

Last edited:
I'm a fucking night janitor.

Overreaching again, I see.

Please explain why blacks receive a 230 point boost on their SAT scores while Asians are penalized 50 points with the 230 point bonus being more than any other group.
Take the time to believe what you are arguing.

It won't make sense until you do.

I sound like a fucking idiot, because.....I am.

Once again a thread made detailing advantages whites have received as part of a system based on white racial preferences gets closed here at USMB. But whites here get to post things about blacks based on racist beliefs in almost every section of this forum. Whites here are allowed to fuck up any and every thread by people pointing out advantages whites have had until those in charge come in and close them. This is done on purpose and it needs to be stopped and instead of threads getting closed the trolls need to be thread banned.

Since 1776 whites in America have received what they claim is affirmative action. The current policy itself has benefitted whites the most. White women have been the main beneficiary of the policy and this has increased overall white family income. Yet today white females complain about and oppose Affirmative Action and both white men and women complain about the unfairness of the policy.

This thread is a discussion of Affirmative Action for whites. Not how blacks do anything. There will be no acceptance of off topic posts. All off topic posts will be immediately reported.

White women benefit most from affirmative action — and are among its fiercest opponents
By Victoria M. Massie

A 1995 report by the California Senate Government Organization Committee found that white women held a majority of managerial jobs (57,250) compared with African Americans (10,500), Latinos (19,000), and Asian Americans (24,600) after the first two decades of affirmative action in the private sector. In 2015, a disproportionate representation of white women business owners set off concerns that New York state would not be able to bridge a racial gap among public contractors.

A 1995 report by the Department of Labor found that 6 million women overall had advances at their job that would not have been possible without affirmative action. The percentage of women physicians tripled between 1970 and 2002, from 7.6 percent to 25.2 percent, and in 2009 women were receiving a majority of bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees, according to the American Association of University Women. To be clear, these numbers include women of all races; however, breaking down affirmative action beneficiaries by race and gender seems to be rare in reported data.

Contrary to popular belief, affirmative action isn't just black. It's white, too. But affirmative action's white female faces are rarely at the center of the conversation.

"But affirmative action has been quite beneficial to women, and disproportionately beneficial to white women. Women are now more likely to graduate with bachelor’s degrees and attend graduate school than men are and outnumber men on many college campuses. In 1970, just 7.6 percent of physicians in America were women; in 2002, that number had risen to 25.2 percent. But — and this is a big but — those benefits are more likely to accrue to white women than they are to women of color, and that imbalance has very real effects on employment and earnings later in life. In other words: affirmative action works, and it works way better for white women than it does for all the other women in America."

Affirmative Action Is Great For White Women. So Why Do They Hate It? | HuffPost

"Ironically, the group that affirmative action helps the most is also one of its most stringent opponents. Statistics show that white women benefit immensely from affirmative action, but according to Vox, they are also among those who most want to see it abolished.

The numbers prove it: After two decades of affirmative action, it was white women who held the majority of managerial jobs, compared to African American, Latino, and Asian American women (the supposed beneficiaries of these policies), according to a 1995 report by the California Senate Government Organization Committee. Across the board, affirmative action helped women obtain success in the labor market. Today, women are more educated and successful in the workforce than ever before, while married women are taking over as household breadwinners."

The People Who Benefit Most From Affirmative Action Are The White Women Who Oppose It
We had a black guy at work who was hired by quota and screwed up every day. Guess who helped bail him out? White women. For every sob story you come up with, there is one going in the opposite direction. Happy ending though, everybody liked him personally so he was still there when I left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back