Affirmative Action-for whites

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cam back (half drunk) just to see, and

HO

LEE

FUUUUUUKKKKK
:laughing0301:

Is he a white supremacist posing as a black for the purpose of stirring up animosity against blacks? If so, he is doing a great job!

Are you fucking crazy?
No!

And you are doing a great job!
IM2 looks likes like the fuckkng WIZARD OF OZ in this thread, and according to you geniuses, it's because he is really a WHITE DUDE PRETENDING TO BE BLACK???

You

Just

Proved

Everything!!!!!!!

IM2 is fucking love-child of YODA/BUDDAH/JESUS/NAMEYOURGOD/THOR anyone else but Allah, (because Allah neither begets nor is begotten).

I'm the Chinese dudes in Ip Man dropping to my knees and begging to be a student.

:laugh:

Hey, I was just asking a question since you said "IM2 ain't who you think he is" So who is he you drunk bastard?

None of your business. You punks call me a racist because you don't like the mirror to your faces. Most of you are white supremacists and you sure aren't going to like the black man up in your grill. Well that's what you're going to get because I like white supremacists far less than you like blacks. So we're just going to fight on the ice.
In my life I have been helped in employment by people. African Americans who have helped me to understand or be better I do not forget. We all must admit that we can screw up and that does not exist enough in our nation. Excuses are all over the place. Some are legislated legal.

HO

LEE

FUUUUUUKKKKK

Are you fucking crazy?
No!

IM2 looks likes like the fuckkng WIZARD OF OZ in this thread, and according to you geniuses, it's because he is really a WHITE DUDE PRETENDING TO BE BLACK???

You

Just

Proved

Everything!!!!!!!

IM2 is fucking love-child of YODA/BUDDAH/JESUS/NAMEYOURGOD/THOR anyone else but Allah, (because Allah neither begets nor is begotten).

I'm the Chinese dudes in Ip Man dropping to my knees and begging to be a student.

Hey, I was just asking a question since you said "IM2 ain't who you think he is" So who is he you drunk bastard?

None of your business. You punks call me a racist because you don't like the mirror to your faces. Most of you are white supremacists and you sure aren't going to like the black man up in your grill. Well that's what you're going to get because I like white supremacists far less than you like blacks. So we're just going to fight on the ice.
In my life I have been helped in employment by people. African Americans who have helped me to understand or be better I do not forget. We all must admit that we can screw up and that does not exist enough in our nation. Excuses are all over the place. Some are legislated legal.

Lets start by admitting that 243 years of continuing white racism has created holistic damage on blacks that have yet to be fixed.

HO

LEE

FUUUUUUKKKKK

No!

You

Just

Proved

Everything!!!!!!!

Lets start by admitting that 243 years of continuing white racism has created holistic damage on blacks that have yet to be fixed.
When you say "white racism" they just shut their ears. The decent guys in here (very few) don't think they are racist, and they think you are accusing them of personally doing deliberate acts to keep black folks down. That is exactly what I thought when we started going at it.

But, when they hear specific examples, like the shit that made the basis of this thread, they can't and won't deny it (the reasonable guys anyway).

Black folks were slaves, for the first part of that 243 years.

They were not full citizens until 1964 (on paper).

That's the end point fir most younger white folks. They think it was all cherry pie after 1964. That is the reality your are facing with some of these guys.

Official government racism may have "ended" after all the fucking lawsuits it took to finally get full integration, but there were still white people who were racist and they were still in government. For a long time after.

Like I said before, I am going to convince your that the years don't add up to 243, even though some white dude is telling you to go back to Africa as we speak. :bang3:

Some of the dumb asses in this thread don't see how you proved that they hold racial biases and accept as true certain stereotypes.

I was laughing my drunk ass of at how you proved that they think white people are automatically smarter than black people. That was pretty funny.

But, to the point of this thread, I admit that you have masterfully pointed out my hypocrisy on affirmative action and maybe some form of reparations. I am laughing my ass off at how the evidence of government programs designed and applied for whites only is right in everybody's face and they are shrugging it off and saying:

SORRY!!!

TOO LATE!!!

WE STOPPED GOVERNMENT SPENDING ON WHITES ONLY. NOW IT'S GOTTA BE EQUAL!!

FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY AND FAIRNESS!!

Can they admit THAT?

That's my question.

HO

LEE

FUUUUUUKKKKK

You

Just

Proved

Everything!!!!!!!

When you say "white racism" they just shut their ears. The decent guys in here (very few) don't think they are racist, and they think you are accusing them of personally doing deliberate acts to keep black folks down. That is exactly what I thought when we started going at it.

But, when they hear specific examples, like the shit that made the basis of this thread, they can't and won't deny it (the reasonable guys anyway).

That's the end point fir most younger white folks. They think it was all cherry pie after 1964. That is the reality your are facing with some of these guys.

Official government racism may have "ended" after all the fucking lawsuits it took to finally get full integration, but there were still white people who were racist and they were still in government. For a long time after.

Like I said before, I am going to convince your that the years don't add up to 243, even though some white dude is telling you to go back to Africa as we speak. :bang3:

Some of the dumb asses in this thread don't see how you proved that they hold racial biases and accept as true certain stereotypes.

I was laughing my drunk ass of at how you proved that they think white people are automatically smarter than black people. That was pretty funny.

But, to the point of this thread, I admit that you have masterfully pointed out my hypocrisy on affirmative action and maybe some form of reparations. I am laughing my ass off at how the evidence of government programs designed and applied for whites only is right in everybody's face and they are shrugging it off and saying:

SORRY!!!

TOO LATE!!!

Can they admit THAT?

That's my question.

Thank you for the compliment. Most of these guys have adopted a belief in Teflon history.

Teflon Theory of History

The Teflon Theory of American History says that anything that took place over 30 years ago is Ancient History. It has Absolutely No Effect on the present. Or not much. Unless it was something good like the light bulb or the Declaration of Independence. Therefore those who make a big deal of the bad stuff in the past, like slavery, are Living in the Past and need to Get Over It.

For example:

Jim Crow laws were overturned by the civil rights movement in the 1950s and 1960s. Therefore according to Teflon Theory the Jim Crow period is now Ancient History. It has Absolutely No Effect on how White Americans alive today think and act. None whatsoever. Or not much. So racism is pretty much dead.

Instead of Jim Crow’s effect slowly weakening over time like you would expect, Teflon Theory would have you suppose that it just disappeared like magic one afternoon sometime in the late 1960s. Even though many White Americans alive now were alive back in Jim Crow times. Even though many others were brought up and shaped by those who were alive back then: parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, teachers, writers, film directors, television producers, news editors and so on.

Few sit on a mountain top to come up with their beliefs all on their own. Instead most people pretty much go along with what everyone else already believes with maybe a few twists here and there. Such beliefs come from the past.

So then why is Teflon Theory believed?

• Because of how American history is taught:
    • American history is taught as dates and people and facts that have little to do with each other. Sometimes the Effects of the the Civil War or Industrialization are studied, for example, but not so for the evil stuff – like how slavery and genocide led to present-day White American wealth, power and racism.
    • American history as taught rarely comes up to the present day. History becomes something in the past, in a book, not something we live in right now.
  • Because of the needs of White American self-image:
    • White Americans want to think they are Basically Good and their society is Basically Just. Without Teflon Theory that becomes laughable since it flies in the face of history, common sense and human nature.
    • White Americans avoid honestly facing up to their past because deep down they know it is ugly. Teflon Theory acts as a guard against having to take it seriously.
  • Because middle-class whites are protected from the ugly present:
    • Those who live in Apple-pie America rarely see first-hand the injustice that their comfortable lives are built on. And what injustice they do see on occasion, like black ghettos or wars on television fought overseas in their name, they have already learned to not see as injustice. But being protected from the ugly present makes the ugly past seem like another world, like it truly is ancient history with no bearing on the present.
Teflon Theory of History

SORRY!!!

TOO LATE!!!

Can they admit THAT?

That's my question.

Thank you for the compliment. Most of these guys have adopted a belief in Teflon history.

Teflon Theory of History

The Teflon Theory of American History says that anything that took place over 30 years ago is Ancient History. It has Absolutely No Effect on the present. Or not much. Unless it was something good like the light bulb or the Declaration of Independence. Therefore those who make a big deal of the bad stuff in the past, like slavery, are Living in the Past and need to Get Over It.

For example:

Jim Crow laws were overturned by the civil rights movement in the 1950s and 1960s. Therefore according to Teflon Theory the Jim Crow period is now Ancient History. It has Absolutely No Effect on how White Americans alive today think and act. None whatsoever. Or not much. So racism is pretty much dead.

Instead of Jim Crow’s effect slowly weakening over time like you would expect, Teflon Theory would have you suppose that it just disappeared like magic one afternoon sometime in the late 1960s. Even though many White Americans alive now were alive back in Jim Crow times. Even though many others were brought up and shaped by those who were alive back then: parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, teachers, writers, film directors, television producers, news editors and so on.

Few sit on a mountain top to come up with their beliefs all on their own. Instead most people pretty much go along with what everyone else already believes with maybe a few twists here and there. Such beliefs come from the past.

So then why is Teflon Theory believed?

• Because of how American history is taught:
    • American history is taught as dates and people and facts that have little to do with each other. Sometimes the Effects of the the Civil War or Industrialization are studied, for example, but not so for the evil stuff – like how slavery and genocide led to present-day White American wealth, power and racism.
    • American history as taught rarely comes up to the present day. History becomes something in the past, in a book, not something we live in right now.
  • Because of the needs of White American self-image:
    • White Americans want to think they are Basically Good and their society is Basically Just. Without Teflon Theory that becomes laughable since it flies in the face of history, common sense and human nature.
    • White Americans avoid honestly facing up to their past because deep down they know it is ugly. Teflon Theory acts as a guard against having to take it seriously.
  • Because middle-class whites are protected from the ugly present:
    • Those who live in Apple-pie America rarely see first-hand the injustice that their comfortable lives are built on. And what injustice they do see on occasion, like black ghettos or wars on television fought overseas in their name, they have already learned to not see as injustice. But being protected from the ugly present makes the ugly past seem like another world, like it truly is ancient history with no bearing on the present.
Teflon Theory of History
Anybody wanna challenge that theory?

Because, THAT looks pretty fucking sound to me.

Especially this part:
"White Americans avoid honestly facing up to their past because deep down they know it is ugly. Teflon Theory acts as a guard against having to take it seriously."

I did that for a LONG time and still catch myself avoiding it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I have a theory that is a blend of race issues and politics:

The reason "conservatism" can't win over black folks is because of the Teflon defense mechanism. "Conservatives" don't want to talk even talk about the generational effects of slavery and jim crow. Just being receptive, rather than dismissive would be HUGE.

The reason the goose-stepping commie left can win over black folks is because they are not only receptive, but they attempt to exploit those effects by giving lip service to it. They really aren't serious in my opinion, because they don't do shit when in power. They just want the votes (kind of like what the GOP did with Obama Care for 7 years [repeal and replace], then did jack shit with all the power).

But, I mention that because being RECEPTIVE (not the same as actually agreeing) rather than immediately dismissive, GOES A LONG FUCKING WAY!!!

Tell me, IM2. Have people in this thread been receptive (not necessarily agreeing but listening)?

Last edited:
I have a theory that is a blend of race issues and politics:

The reason "conservatism" can't win over black folks is because of the Teflon defense mechanism. "Conservative don't want to talk even talk about the generational effects of slavery and jim crow. Just being receptive, rather than dismissive would be HUGE.

The reason the goose-stepping commie left can win over black folks is because they are not only receptive, but they attempt to exploit those effects by giving lip service to it. They really aren't serious in my opinion, because they don't do shit when in power. They just want the votes (kind of like what the GOP did with Obama Care for 7 years [repeal and replace], then did jack shit with all the power).

But, I mention that because being RECEPTIVE (not the same as actually agreeing) rather than immediately dismissive, GOES A LONG FUCKING WAY!!!

Tell me, IM2. Have people in this thread been receptive (not necessarily agreeing but listening)?

The left nominated and helped elect a black man to the presidency and now he leads the party. As to your question, in general, no.

The left nominated and helped elect a black man to the presidency and now he leads the party. As to your question, in general, no.
You and I would probably disagree on a lot of the implications of that occurrence. The left did it clear that they heard the message, but we'll pick up our swords and fight that out on another thread.

But, to the point here, no. None of these jackasses can honestly say that they heard, and can repeat the message back to you. They can't give you an ATC read-back. They didn't copy loud and clear. No "10-4" from any of them.

They were too busy doing this:
la-la-la-la-la-memegen-com-la-la-la-la-50331382.png

Teflon Theory.......PROVED!!!!

• Thanks
Again , this IS the race and racism section. As I am black, I am going to consistently post about continuing white racism as well as the damages caused by it. I will also debunk any and all white racist beliefs such as AA discriminates against whites. All this trolling and flaming is trying to do is silence the opposition to the racism of whites here. If you want to be able to express your racism unopposed, take your asses to stormfront.

Go ahead, get it all out. Good to hear both sides of the argument.

Black people themselves owned slaves...

(Source removed due to forum limitations)

So what. I don't fault them. That was how things were done back then. The blacks like to live in ancient history.

Nowadays MSM loves to glorify the blacks. But do you ever hear that +/- 52% of the murder in the USA is done by +/-6.3% of the pop? The 6.3% doing all the murder is black males. Do you honestly think that there is a conspiracy to just put black's in prison? Or is it because blacks do most of the crime?

Blacks as well as $$ was a big reason I left L.A. in 1989. Being attacked by racist blacks was something I just lived with in L.A.

Growing up adjacent to So. L.A. and living there for 35 years I was almost killed a few times from blacks. My family was driving in Watts one time to look at the Watts Towers. A black guy stopped in front of our car at the stoplight and aimed his finger at us pretending to shoot. Back in the 80's blacks liked shooting at people on freeways and shot at me on my m/c. Another time they tried to run me off the road on my m/c. They played a game were they would ask white people for a match. If the person said they didn't have a match they would shoot them. Another time they robbed me. Asked me what time it was, I looked at my watch and boom the gun was in my face and wallet gone. But it started much earlier than this. From walking home and being jumped for being white, to a couple of blacks holding me down in the pool and almost drowning me to going to a cub scout meeting and having blacks threatening to get me as I walked home. Never gave any of this much thought. Just how I grew up for 35 years and used to it I guess.

In acquaintance of mine liked to joke he was going to use his machine gun for the race riots. He told me that decades a go. I would laugh him off. But as America had entered a soft civil war that escalates every day, I can see his words having more meaning. Really sad this is how America has ended up. The dems are hellbent on turning America into Mexico. All that is left is for the dems to take power and call in the guns. As they send out their jackboots to get the guns that may start things off. Tons of gun nuts in the Rustbelt that fondle their Class III like they are girls with juicy boobs. The gun nuts are just itching to put them to legit use.

It would be nice if America could calm down. I'm happy just to archive and document. But America has spread soooo far apart, I never see it happening. Only further division as time goes by until soft civil war escalates. Be honest...to kill babies or not kill babies. To confiscate guns or not confiscate guns. To open the borders or not open the borders. To force queerification or not force queerification. And on and on. We never had these issues in the old days (1950's, 60's.) Everyone was on the same wave length more or less. You can never meet on agreement with these issues. Anyone that says they will unite America is just a liar. 50% of the country hopes for the destruction of the other 50%. and during this turmoil what better opportunity for our enemies to attack us?

The squad lr.jpg

White women benefit most from affirmative action — and are among its fiercest opponents

What's wrong, tool, couldn't find an article criticizing or blaming blacks for anything? Aside from the fact that women are a recognized underprivileged minority (or have been), not only does this prove they were better prepared and proactive to take advantage of a program slanted their way, but if you go back a couple years, you don't find your thinking at all. If blacks failed to capitalize on AA as much as you would have hoped, I'd try looking at blacks and asking them how they failed at that too! :auiqs.jpg: Or maybe blacks were never neither underprivileged nor a minority!

Wrong. This proves that white men remain racist. Whites could hire another white person and satisfy AA requirements. Furthermore all your grade school argument does is show how AA does not discriminate against whites, thereby proving my point.

Thank you.

OP, concur. white's are racist.

Down with old white men D.D. Teoli Jr. lr.jpg

Last edited:
White women benefit most from affirmative action — and are among its fiercest opponents

What's wrong, tool, couldn't find an article criticizing or blaming blacks for anything? Aside from the fact that women are a recognized underprivileged minority (or have been), not only does this prove they were better prepared and proactive to take advantage of a program slanted their way, but if you go back a couple years, you don't find your thinking at all. If blacks failed to capitalize on AA as much as you would have hoped, I'd try looking at blacks and asking them how they failed at that too! :auiqs.jpg: Or maybe blacks were never neither underprivileged nor a minority!

Wrong. This proves that white men remain racist. Whites could hire another white person and satisfy AA requirements. Furthermore all your grade school argument does is show how AA does not discriminate against whites, thereby proving my point.

Thank you.
Hahahaha......

You jokers are the same people that say snow proves global warming..
Furthermore all your grade school argument does is show how AA does not discriminate against whites, thereby proving my point.
I guess you're not good at math but I'll break it down for you. AA discriminates against 50% of Whites, and 0% of Blacks.

Sucks for you that you're upset that you're not the only person getting bigotry benefits..

The facts show that your opinion is untrue.

By race, Whites made up the majority of the labor force (78 percent).

Now shut up.

Blacks could get more jobs, but too busy killing and raping.

Sounds like you would love to be in a black run country Jamal. Isn't that right. Well, that is racist of you. If you don't want to be in a black run county, then that is what you have now. So what is the fucking problem Jamal?

Sounds like you would love to be in a black run country Jamal. Isn't that right. Well, that is racist of you. If you don't want to be in a black run county, then that is what you have now. So what is the fucking problem Jamal?
You sure the hell don't mind living in a white-run country. Does that make YOU racist?

Unbelievable.

• Thanks
OP...you leave out that 52% of the murder in the USA is done by 6.3% of the pop...black males. Who is going to pay reparations or all this carnage.

That's because the OP is about AA for whites. You are more than welcome to start a thread about this so I can slice your arguments to shreds.

Once again a thread made detailing advantages whites have received as part of a system based on white racial preferences gets closed here at USMB. But whites here get to post things about blacks based on racist beliefs in almost every section of this forum. Whites here are allowed to fuck up any and every thread by people pointing out advantages whites have had until those in charge come in and close them. This is done on purpose and it needs to be stopped and instead of threads getting closed the trolls need to be thread banned.

Since 1776 whites in America have received what they claim is affirmative action. The current policy itself has benefitted whites the most. White women have been the main beneficiary of the policy and this has increased overall white family income. Yet today white females complain about and oppose Affirmative Action and both white men and women complain about the unfairness of the policy.

This thread is a discussion of Affirmative Action for whites. Not how blacks do anything. There will be no acceptance of off topic posts. All off topic posts will be immediately reported.

By Victoria M. Massie

A 1995 report by the California Senate Government Organization Committee found that white women held a majority of managerial jobs (57,250) compared with African Americans (10,500), Latinos (19,000), and Asian Americans (24,600) after the first two decades of affirmative action in the private sector. In 2015, a disproportionate representation of white women business owners set off concerns that New York state would not be able to bridge a racial gap among public contractors.

A 1995 report by the Department of Labor found that 6 million women overall had advances at their job that would not have been possible without affirmative action. The percentage of women physicians tripled between 1970 and 2002, from 7.6 percent to 25.2 percent, and in 2009 women were receiving a majority of bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees, according to the American Association of University Women. To be clear, these numbers include women of all races; however, breaking down affirmative action beneficiaries by race and gender seems to be rare in reported data.

Contrary to popular belief, affirmative action isn't just black. It's white, too. But affirmative action's white female faces are rarely at the center of the conversation.

"But affirmative action has been quite beneficial to women, and disproportionately beneficial to white women. Women are now more likely to graduate with bachelor’s degrees and attend graduate school than men are and outnumber men on many college campuses. In 1970, just 7.6 percent of physicians in America were women; in 2002, that number had risen to 25.2 percent. But — and this is a big but — those benefits are more likely to accrue to white women than they are to women of color, and that imbalance has very real effects on employment and earnings later in life. In other words: affirmative action works, and it works way better for white women than it does for all the other women in America."

Affirmative Action Is Great For White Women. So Why Do They Hate It? | HuffPost

"Ironically, the group that affirmative action helps the most is also one of its most stringent opponents. Statistics show that white women benefit immensely from affirmative action, but according to Vox, they are also among those who most want to see it abolished.

The numbers prove it: After two decades of affirmative action, it was white women who held the majority of managerial jobs, compared to African American, Latino, and Asian American women (the supposed beneficiaries of these policies), according to a 1995 report by the California Senate Government Organization Committee. Across the board, affirmative action helped women obtain success in the labor market. Today, women are more educated and successful in the workforce than ever before, while married women are taking over as household breadwinners."

The People Who Benefit Most From Affirmative Action Are The White Women Who Oppose It
According to you, white women can't get ahead by merit and hard work. Just because a woman goes to college to better herself and gets a better job, you really think it is AA? It is more likely because she damn well earned it.

Post evidence of my racism. My argument proves what I say. You cannot say the same.
You support the racist Affirmative Action program.
You support the party of Slavery.
You support the party of Jim Crow.
You support the party of Segregation.
You blame people for your failure in life based on the other people's race.

AA has helped whites more than blacks.
I supported no such party.
My failure doesn't exist, but white racism does.
Post evidence of my racism. My argument proves what I say. You cannot say the same.
No proof of what you claim. Unless you find employers that hire someone just because they are a white women, which I doubt you can do. I am 63, not stupid, have worked my entire adult life. I have been turned down for jobs, because I was not the most qualified. I have NEVER been hired for a job for any reason other than my qualifications. Sorry to pop your bubble of imaginary beliefs.

Again , this IS the race and racism section.
Yeah, but you don't see me posting crap here attacking Blacks, do ya?
As I am black,
Sure you are. You are black first, then American second and human last, right? I bet you are also tall, too, maybe like sports and a hundred other things but all you see is the black in you and the white in others. Congratulations, you've just graduated to top racist here!
I am going to consistently post about continuing white racism
But never about black racism, or the many things blacks have failed at or done to others and to themselves. None of your bull is PROVEN, you just latch onto any opinion you can find which furthers your agenda of victimhood for blacks and white responsibility for everything. And yet I bet if someone offered you a free ticket back to Africa, you WOULD NOT TAKE IT, so we can add HYPOCRITE to your list as well.
IM2 thinks anything negative that happens to blacks is entirely white peoples fault. He doesn't believe blacks have faults just as whites have no good traits.

Molly,

Let me provide you with an example of how absolutely stupid your argument is.

By Victoria M. Massie

A 1995 report by the California Senate Government Organization Committee found that white women held a majority of managerial jobs (57,250) compared with African Americans (10,500), Latinos (19,000), and Asian Americans (24,600) after the first two decades of affirmative action in the private sector. In 2015, a disproportionate representation of white women business owners set off concerns that New York state would not be able to bridge a racial gap among public contractors.

A 1995 report by the Department of Labor found that 6 million women overall had advances at their job that would not have been possible without affirmative action. The percentage of women physicians tripled between 1970 and 2002, from 7.6 percent to 25.2 percent, and in 2009 women were receiving a majority of bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees, according to the American Association of University Women. To be clear, these numbers include women of all races; however, breaking down affirmative action beneficiaries by race and gender seems to be rare in reported data.

Contrary to popular belief, affirmative action isn't just black. It's white, too. But affirmative action's white female faces are rarely at the center of the conversation.

"But affirmative action has been quite beneficial to women, and disproportionately beneficial to white women. Women are now more likely to graduate with bachelor’s degrees and attend graduate school than men are and outnumber men on many college campuses. In 1970, just 7.6 percent of physicians in America were women; in 2002, that number had risen to 25.2 percent. But — and this is a big but — those benefits are more likely to accrue to white women than they are to women of color, and that imbalance has very real effects on employment and earnings later in life. In other words: affirmative action works, and it works way better for white women than it does for all the other women in America."

"Ironically, the group that affirmative action helps the most is also one of its most stringent opponents. Statistics show that white women benefit immensely from affirmative action, but according to Vox, they are also among those who most want to see it abolished.

The numbers prove it: After two decades of affirmative action, it was white women who held the majority of managerial jobs, compared to African American, Latino, and Asian American women (the supposed beneficiaries of these policies), according to a 1995 report by the California Senate Government Organization Committee. Across the board, affirmative action helped women obtain success in the labor market. Today, women are more educated and successful in the workforce than ever before, while married women are taking over as household breadwinners."

The People Who Benefit Most From Affirmative Action Are The White Women Who Oppose It

Molly,

Let me provide you with an example of how absolutely stupid your argument is.

By Victoria M. Massie

Doesn't affirmative action for women pretty much defeat the purpose of correcting racial discrimination and the destruction caused by slavery?

It increases wealth within white households only.

We should end it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back