Affirmative Action-for whites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post evidence of my racism. My argument proves what I say. You cannot say the same.
You support the racist Affirmative Action program.
You support the party of Slavery.
You support the party of Jim Crow.
You support the party of Segregation.
You blame people for your failure in life based on the other people's race.

AA has helped whites more than blacks.
I supported no such party.
My failure doesn't exist, but white racism does.
Post evidence of my racism. My argument proves what I say. You cannot say the same.
If eating Kraft cheese slices on white bread with mayo is racist and wrong I do not want to be right! Well maybe I will think that one over.

I'm a fucking night janitor.

Overreaching again, I see.

Please explain why blacks receive a 230 point boost on their SAT scores while Asians are penalized 50 points with the 230 point bonus being more than any other group.
Take the time to believe what you are arguing.

It won't make sense until you do.

I sound like a fucking idiot, because.....I am.

:laugh:

You don't have to convince me that you are an idiot, son.

I think it's funny how you keep thumping your chest land boasting like you do, yet feel you have to attach yourself to the strong black man against this frail old white man because he is too scary to you to deal with on your own

Now, once again, how is it that blacks receive a 230 point boost on their SAT scores? Now, I realize you want to run to the strong black man for protection but try telling me using your own words and not as somebody else's cuck.

Again , this IS the race and racism section.
Yeah, but you don't see me posting crap here attacking Blacks, do ya?
As I am black,
Sure you are. You are black first, then American second and human last, right? I bet you are also tall, too, maybe like sports and a hundred other things but all you see is the black in you and the white in others. Congratulations, you've just graduated to top racist here!
I am going to consistently post about continuing white racism
But never about black racism, or the many things blacks have failed at or done to others and to themselves. None of your bull is PROVEN, you just latch onto any opinion you can find which furthers your agenda of victimhood for blacks and white responsibility for everything. And yet I bet if someone offered you a free ticket back to Africa, you WOULD NOT TAKE IT, so we can add HYPOCRITE to your list as well.

Now, once again, how is it that blacks receive a 230 point boost on their SAT scores? Now, I realize you want to run to the strong black man for protection but try telling me using your own words and not as somebody else's cuck
The answer to that question is whether you believe the answer you think it is. Do you?

IM2 ain't who you think he is.

This all sounds so STUPID until you figure out that you don't know.

IM2 should do nothing but let this fire burn.

The facts show that your opinion is untrue.
"Facts" which you conveniently get to hand-pick.
By race, Whites made up the majority of the labor force (78 percent).
Guess what, dolt? That is about what we represent in the population as well. Guess we just want to work more than you so we can support your lazy ass with taxpayer-sponsored benefits. Government benefits: those are your "reparations."
Now shut up.
Go smoke a meat whistle, pork boy.

I shared this with IM2 earlier, but this poor kid's spelling test results are less ironic than everything posted in this thread:

at-least-he-knows-photo-u1
I Can Tell From The Penmanship
That Child Has Serious Mental Heath Issues
The Words Being Used Suggest To Me
The Child Is At LEAST 6th Grade

What's wrong, tool, couldn't find an article criticizing or blaming blacks for anything? Aside from the fact that women are a recognized underprivileged minority (or have been), not only does this prove they were better prepared and proactive to take advantage of a program slanted their way, but if you go back a couple years, you don't find your thinking at all. If blacks failed to capitalize on AA as much as you would have hoped, I'd try looking at blacks and asking them how they failed at that too! :auiqs.jpg: Or maybe blacks were never neither underprivileged nor a minority!

Wrong. This proves that white men remain racist. Whites could hire another white person and satisfy AA requirements. Furthermore all your grade school argument does is show how AA does not discriminate against whites, thereby proving my point.

Thank you.
Hahahaha......

You jokers are the same people that say snow proves global warming..
Furthermore all your grade school argument does is show how AA does not discriminate against whites, thereby proving my point.
I guess you're not good at math but I'll break it down for you. AA discriminates against 50% of Whites, and 0% of Blacks.

Sucks for you that you're upset that you're not the only person getting bigotry benefits..

The facts show that your opinion is untrue.

By race, Whites made up the majority of the labor force (78 percent).

Labor force characteristics by race and ethnicity, 2017 : BLS Reports: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Now shut up.
Hahahaha....

Not a single Black person is discriminated against with by your progressive racist AA program... Zero. Zilch. Nadda.. That's a fact you can't whine your way out of.

You're not a loser because white women are getting your entitled bigotry advantage.

You're a loser because you expect someone to give you something that someone else earned by working harder than you did and by being smarter than you.

I got a masters degree

Ahha. What was that, another affirmative action gift? You have a Masters yet don't even know basic grade school grammar?

It is: "I HAVE a Master's Degree," bone brain! At least TRY to act like you have an edumacation, or are you now what passes for a college graduate?????

You support the racist Affirmative Action program.
You support the party of Slavery.
You support the party of Jim Crow.
You support the party of Segregation.
You blame people for your failure in life based on the other people's race.

AA has helped whites more than blacks.
I supported no such party.
My failure doesn't exist, but white racism does.
If eating Kraft cheese slices on white bread with mayo is racist and wrong I do not want to be right! Well maybe I will think that one over.
That was my Lunch almost daily at PS14, Bronx NY!

One day my Mom offered to toast the bread first. I responded, "But Mom! I don't want the black to touch me, I want to be like FDR and the bread is Jesse Owens"

:102:

Socratic paradox - Oxford Reference

This thread be like:

Rather than a strict paradox, the term refers to either of two surprising and unacceptable conclusions drawn from the Socratic dialogues of Plato: (i) the startling consequence of Socrates's association of knowledge and virtue, according to which nobody ever does wrong knowingly; (ii) the view that nobody knows what they mean when they use a term unless they can provide an explicit definition of it. Although this last is sometimes called the Socratic fallacy, this can be regarded as being uncharitable to Socrates, whose concern was not simply with meaning, but more with notions like justice or reason, for which our inability to provide principles may well reflect ignorance and muddle. On the first issue, see akrasia.

(i) the startling consequence of Socrates's association of knowledge and virtue, according to which nobody ever does wrong knowingly; (ii) the view that nobody knows what they mean when they use a term unless they can provide an explicit definition of it.

IM2 be like:
:dance:

Burn baby, burn.
Disco Inferno

:1peleas:

Now, once again, how is it that blacks receive a 230 point boost on their SAT scores? Now, I realize you want to run to the strong black man for protection but try telling me using your own words and not as somebody else's cuck
The answer to that question is whether you believe the answer you think it is. Do you?

So, once again, you have absolutely nothing. You have yet to construct an actual argument in this thread, oh mighty and powerful lawyer.

....unless you think that weird black man hero worship fetish of yours constitutes an actual argument.

Once again, the children oh IM2 receive a 230 point boost over my children and a 280 point advantage over those of politicalchic or donttazemebro.

Despite this, you are STILL trying to portray blacks as being discriminated against rather than benefiting from discrimination. There are only two ways to explain this bizarre conclusion one is stupidity .The other is dishonesty.

Last edited:
So, once again, you have absolutely nothing. You have yet to construct an actual argument in this thread, oh mighty and powerful lawyer.
How do you want me to answer that? It's a fucking paradox. I'll just say the normal shit and leave.

Correct. I have absolutely nothing.

I disagree that I have yet to construct an actual argument. This goes back to the other thread. I have made the correct arguments. IM2 knows I have made the correct arguments (but not the mods, unfortunately). The correct argument against IM2 is the very one that hangs me. But it was in this very thread that I saw the chess moves. This much irony (or hypocrisy) was burning a fuck whole in my brain---because it is the fucking Socratic Paradox.

I said nothing about profession. You reached that conclusion because you think you know. It is true, but would you admit it and expect anyone to believe you? Fuck, I am drinking right now and I am going to log off. I may never show my face again.

IM2? My guess is that he has a heavy philosophy background. But, what am I doing right now? And I hate/love philosophy (don't matter which, as long as it's not apathy)

Is your noodle baking yet?

Y'all have fun.

Trust me when I say this people. I am trained to argue, with sheep skins to prove it.

If I had a mere scintilla of a credible argument rebutting IM2, I would have already blown this thread out of the water just so I could dance in his currently-smug face (nothing personal here :beer: [irony]).

You'e got NOTHING here. Zero.

suicideicon2.gif
You can't help the brainwashed Bootney.

.......and I bet you have no idea how your omission of one little comma changed the meaning of that statement 180 degrees from what you intended, do you?

I should probably give you an agree for that one ..

Since bootney knew what I meant, it's all good. What you think don't count. You're just a punk ass troll.

Is he a white supremacist posing as a black for the purpose of stirring up animosity against blacks? If so, he is doing a great job!

Wrong. This proves that white men remain racist.

I'm racist no matter what i do according to you

~S~

Whites such as you need to shut the fuck up, read the shit you post, then understand that is why you get called a racist. Stop that white victimhood bullshit. You guys make virulent racist comments all the time, then start crying like you do right here like you are surprised I didn't just take it.

Is he a white supremacist posing as a black for the purpose of stirring up animosity against blacks? If so, he is doing a great job!

Are you fucking crazy?

As the bitterness of this stinging defeat wears off, a moment of clarity has revealed yet another kevel of irony. The only thing I had to do to realize my previous arguments were wrong was to take a moment and actually believe them.

On top of that balll-crushing irony is that I DO expect everyone to understand.

This is gonna bake my noodle the rest of the day.

Imma get drunk.

And I refuse to accept that IM2 is as smart as this thread makes him look.....because he is black, dammit!!!!
:laughing0301:

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Are you fucking crazy?
No!

And you are doing a great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back