Affidavits just filed at Texas Supreme Court showing that Biden's Texas Pol. Dir. Doing Illegal Ballot Harvesting

Have we any better source than this:
1601339508948.png

So crazy Trump supporters made another false accusation. Get back with me when something new happens.
They're legal affidavits, shitferbrains....Not some moonbat on XiNN making wild unfounded accusations.

An affidavit is nothing more than a statement made to the court, dumb ass. They are often unfounded.
it's sworn under pains and penalties pf perjury, numbnutz.....And it's an affidavit made by someone who isn't a democrat, so you know that if they lied they'd probably already be on their way to prison right now.

Jeezus, are you moonbats fucking obtuse.

So crazy Trump supporters made another false accusation. Get back with me when something new happens.
They're legal affidavits, shitferbrains....Not some moonbat on XiNN making wild unfounded accusations.

Yes legal Affidavits, under ANY law on the PLANET if you lie on an Affidavit then you are going to PRISON.

No. In some cases, you might go to jail for lying to the court, but not that often.

In some cases? Would you want to risk that? You might easily get a Judge who will put you in prison.

But, but, but, they PROMISED there could be no fraud with mail-in ballots! They PROMISED!!!

They have been literally fanatically pushing the Mail-In Ballots, they have been running to Democrat Activist Judges in Michigan, Wisconsin and other States who have CHANGED THE RULES to say they DON'T even have to have matching signatures on ANY of the Mail-In Ballots and AUTOMATICALLY have to count them as legit, that specific ruling for starters is a GIFT for anyone who wants to steal an election via Mail-In Ballots.
ANd that is why Trump is filing a brief with SCOTUS.... Look for those rulings to be knocked down by next week.

Election security is going to be a topic in tomorrows debate.

Do you thunk Trump might mention this? :D
We have Illian Ohmar and now Bidens own election staff all bottled up in ELECTION RIGGING AND FRAUD... Tomorrows debate is going to be a bon fire...

You have a few absurd accusations. Big deal.
On VIDEO TAPE.... DOCUMENTED FRAUD.... You idiots will never learn...

We've seen lots of Okeefes edited tapes. Big deal.

An affidavit is nothing more than a statement made to the court, dumb ass. They are often unfounded.
You mean like the FISA ones that you all swore were VERIFIED? but yall lied out of your asses about?

Well well well, isn't the below interesting? They are saying that as many as 700,000 Mail-In and Absentee Ballots could have already have been filled in with the names of dead peoples, nursing home residents etc, this is that Biden's Texas Political Director Dallas Jones with his Leftists aka Communists in tow and with the Mail-In Ballots and Absentee Ballots, that Dallas Jones has been ordering his operatives to fill the Mail-In Ballots and Absentee Ballots out for peoples illegally, including for dead peoples, homeless peoples, and nursing home residents and then hoarding ALL those ballots etc

View attachment 394260
View attachment 394261
View attachment 394262
View attachment 394263

Full article below that includes direct links to ALL the SWORN Affadivits that have just been filed at The Texas Supreme Court:

A few nutty accusations by (am I reading that right?...a private citizen who's a doctor?)
This sounds like Geraldo and Al Capone's vault. :)

whats the evidence you have that this is a false accusation?

Just lay it out for us.

Do you claimthe Omar fraud is also false accusations.....even though the asshole posted it on social media?

Your accusation. You prove it's true.

it's sworn under pains and penalties pf perjury, numbnutz.....And it's an affidavit made by someone who isn't a democrat, so you know that if they lied they'd probably already be on their way to prison right now.

Jeezus, are you moonbats fucking obtuse.

You bet. Let me know when you prove the silly accusations.

There is zero suggesting they are even Trump supporters and they have TESTIFIED under OATH, if you lie under OATH you are going to prison:

View attachment 394280
700,000 ballots is not a small mistake... This is the definition of an ongoing organized criminal enterprise. The FBI, DOJ, and local Authorities are involved in this...

I wonder if they can dispose of 700,000 ballots before the No Knock Warrants are served?

Cant be true....we have been told by the left that voter fraud does not happen.

From the OP article:

“Two witnesses stated to me that there are two individuals employed at the Harris County Clerk’s Office who are aware of the illegal ballots and help facilitate and mask the processing of the ballots into the legal stream of ballots.”

There is zero suggesting they are even Trump supporters and they have TESTIFIED under OATH, if you lie under OATH you are going to prison:

View attachment 394280
700,000 ballots is not a small mistake... This is the definition of an ongoing organized criminal enterprise. The FBI, DOJ, and local Authorities are involved in this...

I wonder if they can dispose of 700,000 ballots before the No Knock Warrants are served?

Well for one thing that Christopher Wray is useless, he was obviously recommended to The Donald by the same crowd who recommended that filthy snake Rod Rosenstein. The Donald's best appointments is when he recommends someone to HIMSELF, like most recently Judge Amy Coney Barrett when all the other crowd were telling him to pick that Florida Judge Barbara whatever her last name is, he NEVER even MET her, he ONLY met Judge Barrett ie. he went on his gut instinct.

Forum List

Back