Affidavits just filed at Texas Supreme Court showing that Biden's Texas Pol. Dir. Doing Illegal Ballot Harvesting

Cant be true....we have been told by the left that voter fraud does not happen.

From the OP article:

“Two witnesses stated to me that there are two individuals employed at the Harris County Clerk’s Office who are aware of the illegal ballots and help facilitate and mask the processing of the ballots into the legal stream of ballots.”
I wonder if those are the two that were just arrested tonight? Hmmmmmm

Well well well, isn't the below interesting? They are saying that as many as 700,000 Mail-In and Absentee Ballots could have already have been filled in with the names of dead peoples, nursing home residents etc, this is that Biden's Texas Political Director Dallas Jones with his Leftists aka Communists in tow and with the Mail-In Ballots and Absentee Ballots, that Dallas Jones has been ordering his operatives to fill the Mail-In Ballots and Absentee Ballots out for peoples illegally, including for dead peoples, homeless peoples, and nursing home residents and then hoarding ALL those ballots etc

View attachment 394260
View attachment 394261
View attachment 394262
View attachment 394263

Full article below that includes direct links to ALL the SWORN Affadivits that have just been filed at The Texas Supreme Court:

Shocking. Who on earth thought democrats are filthy cheaters.

Well well well, isn't the below interesting? They are saying that as many as 700,000 Mail-In and Absentee Ballots could have already have been filled in with the names of dead peoples, nursing home residents etc, this is that Biden's Texas Political Director Dallas Jones with his Leftists aka Communists in tow and with the Mail-In Ballots and Absentee Ballots, that Dallas Jones has been ordering his operatives to fill the Mail-In Ballots and Absentee Ballots out for peoples illegally, including for dead peoples, homeless peoples, and nursing home residents and then hoarding ALL those ballots etc

View attachment 394260
View attachment 394261
View attachment 394262
View attachment 394263

Full article below that includes direct links to ALL the SWORN Affadivits that have just been filed at The Texas Supreme Court:

The pace of mass voter fraud is only increasing.

I still don't understand, how is no democrat getting hanged? Something is very wrong here, treason against American public on broad daylight.

Rope is the answer folks.

So crazy Trump supporters made another false accusation. Get back with me when something new happens.

There is zero suggesting they are even Trump supporters and they have TESTIFIED under OATH, if you lie under OATH you are going to prison:

View attachment 394280
700,000 ballots is not a small mistake... This is the definition of an ongoing organized criminal enterprise. The FBI, DOJ, and local Authorities are involved in this...

I wonder if they can dispose of 700,000 ballots before the No Knock Warrants are served?

The obvious course would be to issue a ruling to STOP and IMPOUND ALL Mail-In and Absentee Ballots, if it is correct that these corrupt snakes working on behalf of Biden and the Democrats are mixing some of them in with the LEGAL Ballots then ALL Ballots should be impounded.

Impound, seize and take legal custody of something because of an infringement of a law and/or laws.

So crazy Trump supporters made another false accusation. Get back with me when something new happens.

whats the evidence you have that this is a false accusation?

Just lay it out for us.

Do you claimthe Omar fraud is also false accusations.....even though the asshole posted it on social media?
His evidence it's false?

IT MAKES DEMOCRATS LOOK BAD.

From the OP article:

“Two witnesses stated to me that there are two individuals employed at the Harris County Clerk’s Office who are aware of the illegal ballots and help facilitate and mask the processing of the ballots into the legal stream of ballots.”

Patrik Howley, the idiot who wrote the OP article and who you are quoting, is the editor of a far right news site, not a judge. Come back when you get something from someone who isn't a conspiracy theory nut.

They're legal affidavits, shitferbrains....Not some moonbat on XiNN making wild unfounded accusations.

An affidavit is nothing more than a statement made to the court, dumb ass. They are often unfounded.
it's sworn under pains and penalties pf perjury, numbnutz.....And it's an affidavit made by someone who isn't a democrat, so you know that if they lied they'd probably already be on their way to prison right now.

Jeezus, are you moonbats fucking obtuse.

You bet. Let me know when you prove the silly accusations.
RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

From the OP article:

Patrik Howley, the idiot who wrote the OP article and who you are quoting, is the editor of a far right news site, not a judge. Come back when you get something from someone who isn't a conspiracy theory nut.

They have access to the sworn Affidavits.

What a bunch of bullshit. What investigation has a go fund me page. Trumpers are so friggin desperate they will just lie and lie and lie some more about voter fraud. Hey morons, contribute to the go fund me campaign. Lol.. they can use the money for a new house.

There is zero suggesting they are even Trump supporters and they have TESTIFIED under OATH, if you lie under OATH you are going to prison:

View attachment 394280
700,000 ballots is not a small mistake... This is the definition of an ongoing organized criminal enterprise. The FBI, DOJ, and local Authorities are involved in this...

I wonder if they can dispose of 700,000 ballots before the No Knock Warrants are served?

Well for one thing that Christopher Wray is useless, he was obviously recommended to The Donald by the same crowd who recommended that filthy snake Rod Rosenstein. The Donald's best appointments is when he recommends someone to HIMSELF, like most recently Judge Amy Coney Barrett when all the other crowd were telling him to pick that Florida Judge Barbara whatever her last name is, he NEVER even MET her, he ONLY met Judge Barrett ie. he went on his gut instinct.

Trump didn't pick her. The Heritage Foundation picked her.

View attachment 394280

The obvious course would be to issue a ruling to STOP and IMPOUND ALL Mail-In and Absentee Ballots, if it is correct that these corrupt snakes working on behalf of Biden and the Democrats are mixing some of them in with the LEGAL Ballots then ALL Ballots should be impounded.

Impound, seize and take legal custody of something because of an infringement of a law and/or laws.
IF the warrants, that are most likely being served as we converse, result in massive number of ballots are found SCOTUS can put a stop to the election and evaluate the threat... Damn! this thing is way out of control..

What a bunch of bullshit. What investigation has a go fund me page. Trumpers are so friggin desperate they will just lie and lie and lie some more about voter fraud.

We know, we know....fraud doesnt exist.

View attachment 394280

That would be the obvious course if you were certifiably insane.

What a bunch of bullshit. What investigation has a go fund me page. Trumpers are so friggin desperate they will just lie and lie and lie some more about voter fraud.

We know, we know....fraud doesnt exist.

Widespread voter fraud is a lie. It is a lie perpetrated by those that want to discredit our elections.

whats the evidence you have that this is a false accusation?

Just lay it out for us.

Do you claimthe Omar fraud is also false accusations.....even though the asshole posted it on social media?
His evidence it's false?

IT MAKES DEMOCRATS LOOK BAD.

Your accusation. present your evidence.

From the OP article:

Here are the sworn Affidavits and signed UNDER OATH:

1601340836783.png

1601340859150.png

1601340887682.png

1601340923537.png

1601340961022.png

1601340989097.png

1601341008179.png

1601341031528.png

1601341051686.png

1601341077240.png

Forum List