Affidavits just filed at Texas Supreme Court showing that Biden's Texas Pol. Dir. Doing Illegal Ballot Harvesting

None of this bullshit is being presented in court. What has been presented in court are allegations of fraud WITH NO EVIDENCE to back any of it up.
See, that's what you don't understand.

Courts are dismissing these cases without the opportunity to present any evidence or even do any discovery whatsoever.

It is a wholesale railroad.

I would have no complaints whatsoever if the process was allowed to play out with evidence presented and then have a decision. So far, it has been nothing but fingers in ears screaming Lala Lala Lala Lala Lala

None of this bullshit is being presented in court. What has been presented in court are allegations of fraud WITH NO EVIDENCE to back any of it up.

Courts are dismissing these cases without the opportunity to present any evidence or even do any discovery whatsoever.

I would have no complaints whatsoever if the process was allowed to play out with evidence presented and then have a decision. So far, it has been nothing but fingers in ears screaming Lala Lala Lala Lala Lala

Because there's no evidence to back up their claims of voter fraud. That's why the cases are being tossed. They're a waste of time.
No massive voter fraud took place. Trump lost. That's it.

They can't even present probable cause for a court hearing. You don't get that?

Because there's no evidence to back up their claims of voter fraud. That's why the cases are being tossed. They're a waste of time.
You don't know how the process works do you?

What you're talking about is a "no evidence" motion for summary judgment.

Those motions cannot go forward without an adequate time for discovery.

How can that possibly happen in one week?

I'll tell you. It's all a railroad sham. The courts aren't interested in hearing the facts because they are somehow connected to all the bullshit. That's the only explanation.

I'll tell you. It's all a railroad sham. The courts aren't interested in hearing the facts because they are somehow connected to all the bullshit. That's the only explanation.

Now you're saying that the entire court system is corrupt. You're nuts.

Now you're saying that the entire court system is corrupt. You're nuts.

Everyone in the world is corrupt and lying except Donald Trump.

I know exactly how the process works. I know that if you don't have a case or if your case is built on baloney, it's going to get shown the door..quickly.
In order to get in front of a judge, you need to have at least a modicum of evidence that the case you are bringing forth is worth hearing. If it is, THEN the judge
orders a hearing, discovery is done, witnesses are placed under oath for sworn testimony, and a jury (or judge) decides the merits of the case.
In this case, there was no evidence. Therefore, no reason to hold a trial. Trump lost the election. Plain and simple.

I’m a law clerk. I understand EXACTLY why these cases are being tossed. There is no foundation at law or in evidence for these cases to go forward.

They’re GARBAGE. The filings don’t claim fraud, or any illegal voting or counting. The just ask that the result be tossed out because Trump lost.

All the stuff Trump and Guiliani are telling you in the press conferences is not what they are telling the courts.

And the idiot Trump cult believes what they are saying outside of court is true.

On VIDEO TAPE.... DOCUMENTED FRAUD.... You idiots will never learn...
...but where's the evidence....

This is the game we will be playing forever.

Present evidence.

"But, where is the evidence."

Present it again.

"But, why haven't you presented that to a court."

Present it to a Court.

"Quit trying to destroy democracy!!!"

Rinse, Repeat.
You've never presented any evidence from the outset.

There's no evidence because there's no fraud.

What rightists think or believe isn't evidence.

Democrats have no appetite to pursue an investigation into voter fraud. They know EXACTLY what will turn up. The useful idiot Democratic voters are easily duped.

Democrats have no appetite to pursue an investigation into voter fraud. They know EXACTLY what will turn up. The useful idiot Democratic voters are easily duped.

There was no evidence of voter fraud. As witnessed by the what are we up to now?...1-59 in lower court cases and 0-2 in SC cases?
Trump lost. It's not that hard to grasp. I know you believe this man is your savior but I assure you, the country will move on...and will probably be better off for it.

Seriously ? You don’t know how a court works. You have to produce a substantial amount of evidence just to get a hearing. You think courts should just hold court EVERY-TIME some joker like Rudy makes an unsubstantiated claim ? Ha ha
You have to show all the evidence you plan to use in court BEFORE a hearing is granted. Like three coppies.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back