Advil launches campaign to achieve pain equity and end systemic pain racism

Whatever shithole school you went to failed you miserably. The daddy you never knew obviously did nothing. And mom was too busy "going out" to care. That's how you end up saying "I could of..." and thinking you don't sound like a doper loser. :laugh:
You say all of that and think you aren't obvious but my education included learning all language is made up and that what we all speak are regional dialects. The fact is I understand more variations of English than you do. :laugh::itsok:

Aren't you the one who accused me of being lazy? I accused you of being incapable of making a rational argument.
You ARE being lazy. Instead of bothering to write in proper English as you COULD do, you choose to be careless then try to pass it off as a "regional dialect." That's lazy and inaccurate.

What region does "I could of..." come from, doper?

LOL
Where all languages and speech come from Marvin.... literal make believe. Where did you think language came from if not imagination?
All I can do is pretend I'm losing, since I'm certainly not, in reality.

Or, did you forget a comma in there somewhere, loser? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Did I? You tell me. Or don't. Either way, I don't actually care. :laugh:

You ARE being lazy. Instead of bothering to write in proper English as you COULD do, you choose to be careless then try to pass it off as a "regional dialect." That's lazy and inaccurate.
Is there an actual thing as proper objective English Unk? Or just standardized English because those aren't the same thing. I don't take the time because I simply don't care how you feel English should be conveyed.

Another thread that devolved into a pointless shouting match. ADVIL the company created the PAIN EQUITY commercial and asserts that the majority of Black patients believe there is bias in how THEIR pain is diiagnosed. Is that valid or not? I have no idea since I'm not Black and don't have chronic pain. Anyone here who is Black with chronic pain care to comment? :dunno:

Another thread that devolved into a pointless shouting match. ADVIL the company created the PAIN EQUITY commercial and asserts that the majority of Black patients believe there is bias in how THEIR pain is diiagnosed. Is that valid or not? I have no idea since I'm not Black and don't have chronic pain. Anyone here who is Black with chronic pain care to comment? :dunno:
I don't have chronic pain but I do have black healthcare providers in my family that confirm these biases. I don't have any first hand experience with this because my entire life my doctors have been my family members but it is quite common for black people to seek out black healthcare providers because they don't believe their concerns are heard, especially black women. I also know there's a great disparity in mortality rates for pregnant black women compared to pregnant white women (which is an area of particular concern for my wife who's involved in public health and a couple of my cousins and an uncle who do neo- natal, pediatric surgery) but that isn't all attributable to racism or bias of physicians though that does play a role but so do health disparities from socioeconomic status and access to care.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back