Social Justice And Equity.....Another Word For Systemic Racism......Against Conservatives

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The most oppressed group in America is now White Males......Conservative White Males.
This is the transformation of America Obama talked about. The oppression of white people.
Obama and his wife are a couple of the worst racists to ever occupy the White House.....and now their dreams of pay-back against whites is coming to fruition.
You'd think they were both born poor. Nope....both Barack and Michelle were born into privilege. They both went to Ivy League schools. They both held jobs that paid six figures. What did they ever have to complain about? They have about as much in common with slaves as the Kennedy clan or the Bush clan.

On November 20, 2019, National Public Radio (NPR) announced that Montgomery County, Maryland, a suburb of Washington, DC in which I reside, had just passed a sweeping new Racial Equity and Social Justice Act to address the deep-rooted racial disparities in its residents.1
I had thus witnessed the local arrival of higher education’s ubiquitous “diversity” ideology—the belief that racial oppression and discrimination is the driving force in America, and that resulting racial disparities must be rectified by radical social justice policies imposed through coercive state power.​
I will argue herein that the recent national focus on racism and social justice stems largely from:​
  • a long-known but false claim by academic social psychologists, based on irreproducible science—that “implicit bias” leads to racial discrimination and racial disparities—which captured the national psyche starting in 2013, and
    • the Black Lives Matter movement, which seized on a false narrative reinforced by a credulous, uncritical media—about the shooting of Michael Brown in 2014—and has been embraced by young, white, college-educated, liberal/progressive activists, who aver that racial discrimination is the principal cause of racial disparities.
The Metamorphosis in Public Views of Racism
In January 2009, as President Obama was being inaugurated, public views of whether racism was a “Big problem” in America were at their lowest recent historic level—26%--according to Pew Research surveys.2 In January 2010, another Pew Research report found that blacks’ assessments of the state of black progress in America had improved more dramatically than at any time in the past quarter century. The public view of whether racism is a “Big problem” in American society remained near its lowest level in January 2009 through November 2011, when the next Pew survey result was 28%.3
The following Pew survey in 2015 began to show a marked increase in the view that racism is a “Big problem” in America—rising to 50% in July 2015 and then to 58% in August 2017.​
Why did America suddenly shift from a nation experiencing declining and low racism to substantially increased racism in a few years during the first black presidency and improving economic times?4 I submit that false information and the influence of higher education, advanced by the media, were the almost certain drivers of that change, which has lamentably transmogrified America.​

You poor pathetic little victim. Afraid the people your kind have been treating like garbage for 250 years might be looking for some payback?
Well....for one thing....nearly half of my family is black.
We also have alot of Native-Americans in my family....as well as Koreans and other nationalities.
My wife of 42 years grew up in Alabama working in the farmer's fields around the little shack she and her mother and 12 brothers and sisters lived in.
My family was shunned when I lived in Montana because of our penchant for marrying outside of our race. My mom married a member of the Lakota Tribe off the Blackfoot Indian Reservation. Her sister, my aunt Liz married my Uncle Frank, who was full-blooded Sioux.

In another words......go fuck yourself.

You poor pathetic little victim. Afraid the people your kind have been treating like garbage for 250 years might be looking for some payback?
We also have alot of Native-Americans in my family....as well as Koreans and other nationalities.
My wife of 42 years grew up in Alabama working in the farmer's fields around the little shack she and her mother and 12 brothers and sisters lived in.
My family was shunned when I lived in Montana because of our penchant for marrying outside of our race. My mom married a member of the Lakota Tribe off the Blackfoot Indian Reservation. Her sister, my aunt Liz married my Uncle Frank, who was full-blooded Sioux.

That's even worse than simply being ignorant. You should know better and you are still acting like your tribe is under attack.

The most oppressed group in America is now White Males......Conservative White Males.
This is the transformation of America Obama talked about. The oppression of white people.
Obama and his wife are a couple of the worst racists to ever occupy the White House.....and now their dreams of pay-back against whites is coming to fruition.
You'd think they were both born poor. Nope....both Barack and Michelle were born into privilege. They both went to Ivy League schools. They both held jobs that paid six figures. What did they ever have to complain about? They have about as much in common with slaves as the Kennedy clan or the Bush clan.

On November 20, 2019, National Public Radio (NPR) announced that Montgomery County, Maryland, a suburb of Washington, DC in which I reside, had just passed a sweeping new Racial Equity and Social Justice Act to address the deep-rooted racial disparities in its residents.1
I had thus witnessed the local arrival of higher education’s ubiquitous “diversity” ideology—the belief that racial oppression and discrimination is the driving force in America, and that resulting racial disparities must be rectified by radical social justice policies imposed through coercive state power.​
I will argue herein that the recent national focus on racism and social justice stems largely from:​
  • a long-known but false claim by academic social psychologists, based on irreproducible science—that “implicit bias” leads to racial discrimination and racial disparities—which captured the national psyche starting in 2013, and
    • the Black Lives Matter movement, which seized on a false narrative reinforced by a credulous, uncritical media—about the shooting of Michael Brown in 2014—and has been embraced by young, white, college-educated, liberal/progressive activists, who aver that racial discrimination is the principal cause of racial disparities.
In January 2009, as President Obama was being inaugurated, public views of whether racism was a “Big problem” in America were at their lowest recent historic level—26%--according to Pew Research surveys.2 In January 2010, another Pew Research report found that blacks’ assessments of the state of black progress in America had improved more dramatically than at any time in the past quarter century. The public view of whether racism is a “Big problem” in American society remained near its lowest level in January 2009 through November 2011, when the next Pew survey result was 28%.3
The following Pew survey in 2015 began to show a marked increase in the view that racism is a “Big problem” in America—rising to 50% in July 2015 and then to 58% in August 2017.​
Why did America suddenly shift from a nation experiencing declining and low racism to substantially increased racism in a few years during the first black presidency and improving economic times?4 I submit that false information and the influence of higher education, advanced by the media, were the almost certain drivers of that change, which has lamentably transmogrified America.​

What angered them was history. And how they were treated doing such mundane things as getting a taxi.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Being black and having lived nearly 60 years, I have not seen this decline in racism you're talking about. I have seen whites like you make yourselves believe you are suffering from discrimination because everything is not handed to you anymore, but the things you say, no.

The Internet is great, you can invent your identity. If all of this were true, you would not have the type of hatred that you have. And being a 'White' man would not be a burden.

• Love
I grew up in Alabama during desegregation. My older male relatives were Klan members. I had that ignorant white grievance bullshit drilled into my head from birth. Turns out it was the landlords and the plant owners that were really working to keep them poor and stupid. I come from a long line of poor white trash that just kept falling for the same stupid line. It's those people who are to blame, never the people who control every aspect of your life.

I grew up in Alabama during desegregation. My older male relatives were Klan members. I had that ignorant white grievance bullshit drilled into my head from birth. Turns out it was the landlords and the plant owners that were really working to keep them poor and stupid. I come from a long line of poor white trash that just kept falling for the same stupid line. It's those people who are to blame, never the people who control every aspect of your life.
Exactly. And the wealthy whites have played low and moderate income whites like a stradivarius for damn near 2.5 centuries by race baiting them.

Last edited:

Conservatives are now a race???

Exactly. And the wealthy whites have played low and moderate income whites like a stradivarious for damn near 2.5 centuries by race baiting them.
My mom knew different though. She grew up sharecropping cotton right beside black folks. She knew who the real villains were.

Exactly. And the wealthy whites have played low and moderate income whites like a stradivarious for damn near 2.5 centuries by race baiting them.
My mom knew different though. She grew up sharecropping cotton right beside black folks. She knew who the real villains were.
My dad grew up sharecropping in NE Louisiana. Gilbert.

My dad grew up sharecropping in NE Louisiana. Gilbert.
My mom grew up in a place called Slasham valley that is now under water. She was delivered by the black midwife in a log house because they could not afford the white midwife. Her fee was two chickens where the black midwife only asked for one.

• Thanks

This is typical right wing dribble. Poor picked on white males. Being a white male is still a huge advantage in today's society.You are the racist.

Clearly racism still exists in this country and the Breanna Taylor shooting shows it. Breanna Taylor was black and the cops were allowed to get away with it. Yet a officer was charged for discharging bullets into a white family's apartment was charged. What is sad is that the Kentucky AG is black and he lied to the grand jury to protect the cops.

Last edited:
The most oppressed group in America is now White Males.

when did that start?
Look it up, dumbass.

When the government reserves contracts for minority owned contractors, that's an example of racial discrimination against white people. You may have been brainwashed into referring to this practice by ridiculous euphemisms such as "affirmative action" or whatever, however it is still racial discrimination against white people nonetheless.

Are you too stupid to comprehend that fact, or not?

I'm guessing that you are.

Clearly racism still exists in this country and the Breanna Taylor shooting shows it.
You have absolutely zero evidence that the Beronna Taylor shooting was racially motivated, and you have such a low IQ that you cannot see that. You're just an idiot who has been easily brainwashed by the fake news media into believing that every time a cop shoots a black person, it's a racially motivated shooting.

You're a fucking moron, plain and simple.

Forum List

Back