Advil launches campaign to achieve pain equity and end systemic pain racism

Thanks for that revelatory insight. What would we do without you mediocre whites proclaiming basic shit like it was divinely inspired. :laugh:
I had to throw that in otherwise you would accuse me of picking on black people

More like white ignorance.

Racial bias in pain assessment and treatment recommendations, and false beliefs about biological differences between blacks and whites

The present work examines beliefs associated with racial bias in pain management, a critical health care domain with well-documented racial disparities. Specifically, this work reveals that a substantial number of white laypeople and medical students and residents hold false beliefs about biological differences between blacks and whites and demonstrates that these beliefs predict racial bias in pain perception and treatment recommendation accuracy. It also provides the first evidence that racial bias in pain perception is associated with racial bias in pain treatment recommendations.
Sounds like your pussy hurts, maybe you should take some advil.

Advil is literally advertising that black people are more vulnerable and fragile than other races, and need their products to deal with pain.

How is that not "racist"?

History of systemic PAIN bias

"The sources of pain bias in the US date back hundreds of years and are deeply rooted in racism. Below are a few historical examples that have directly led to the pain biases seen today...

That’s why Advil, Morehouse School of Medicine (MSM) and BLKHLTH have decided to team up in a mission for pain equity."

Believe My Pain - Addressing Health Inequity in Pain Management & Healthcare | Advil

Time for the Bud Light treatment!

Advil is literally advertising that black people are more vulnerable and fragile than other races, and need their products to deal with pain.

How is that not "racist"?

History of systemic PAIN bias

"The sources of pain bias in the US date back hundreds of years and are deeply rooted in racism. Below are a few historical examples that have directly led to the pain biases seen today...

That’s why Advil, Morehouse School of Medicine (MSM) and BLKHLTH have decided to team up in a mission for pain equity."

Believe My Pain - Addressing Health Inequity in Pain Management & Healthcare | Advil

God bless them. Cashing in on the DEI bullshit.

:laugh:

Sounds like you're fantasizing about my genitals. Instead of advil I'll take another toke and then laugh at you. Give me one sec....
FB_IMG_1691164245325.jpg

Doesn't matter, I buy the store generic that is still the same dose of ibuprofen and it costs less. So I don't have to make a switch away from yet another dei pushing, race baiting, social agenda nonsense company.

It’s a weird ad, but I’m guessing it’s referring to disparities in pain management from health professionals treating blacks compared with whites.

“Abundant research shows racial bias in pain treatment. A 2016 study found half of white medical students and residents held at least one false belief about biological differences between Blacks and Whites, and were more likely to underestimate Black patients’ pain.

“The management of pain is one of the largest disparities that we see between Black people and White people in the American health-care system,” said Tina Sacks, an associate professor at the University of California at Berkeley and author of “Invisible Visits: Black Middle-Class Women in the American Healthcare System.””

Link

Well for starters I read the thing and all citations were from people all in racial based backgrounds as their official title. So all of those people are out looking for race based information and since race has little to do with medicine I have no doubt they will find any information they need to support their theories to continue making money based off race. They get paid because they find racial issues, if they don't then they don't get paid.

For instance some of the professionals that added data.

4CS Cleeland, R Gonin, L Baez, P Loehrer, KJ Pandya, Pain and treatment of pain in minority patients with cancer. The Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group Minority Outpatient

HP Freeman, R Payne, Racial injustice in health care. N Engl J

7CR Green, et al., The unequal burden of pain: Confronting racial and ethnic disparities in pain

So they all have careers specifically based in racial medicine.

I say they cherry pick case studies. Those blacks could be dopeheads, as many of them are, so you can't give traditional opioid based pain killers to them, do they have an underlying Mexican condition like hypertension or sickle cell anemia or one of the other very common issues blacks have and so on. Or are they going by what blacks told them that happened, and we all know blacks love to be the victim in every day life

Next up, they don't teach about race in the medical field. At least they didn't when I became a registered nurse about 10 years ago. I don't think even once in 4 years was black or white even mentioned. And far as pain, all we had was a pain scale of 0 to 10, their race never played into it. Never heard another doctor, therapist, nurse or anyone make mention of someone in any regard as to their skin color.

And lastly, what does ibuprofen sold in a store have to do with racial disparity in the medical field? It's otc so anyone anywhere can buy it at anytime. There is no racial disparity in something anyone can buy all on their own.

Your whole example has to do with this supposed unequal pain management in a professional medical setting involving things like opiates and other such physician ordered pain killers and not advil.

But also don't forget this.

According to 7 blacks they spoke, most of them thought their pain wasn't believed. Most of 7 blacks they spoke to. 7 people, that's all.

And thinking there is such a thing as proper English fits you frail whites so well.... :laugh:

Whatever shithole school you went to failed you miserably. The daddy you never knew obviously did nothing. And mom was too busy "going out" to care. That's how you end up saying "I could of..." and thinking you don't sound like a doper loser. :laugh:

Doesn't matter, I buy the store generic that is still the same dose of ibuprofen and it costs less. So I don't have to make a switch away from yet another dei pushing, race baiting, social agenda nonsense company.

Well for starters I read the thing and all citations were from people all in racial based backgrounds as their official title. So all of those people are out looking for race based information and since race has little to do with medicine I have no doubt they will find any information they need to support their theories to continue making money based off race. They get paid because they find racial issues, if they don't then they don't get paid.

For instance some of the professionals that added data.

4CS Cleeland, R Gonin, L Baez, P Loehrer, KJ Pandya, Pain and treatment of pain in minority patients with cancer. The Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group Minority Outpatient

HP Freeman, R Payne, Racial injustice in health care. N Engl J

7CR Green, et al., The unequal burden of pain: Confronting racial and ethnic disparities in pain

So they all have careers specifically based in racial medicine.

I say they cherry pick case studies. Those blacks could be dopeheads, as many of them are, so you can't give traditional opioid based pain killers to them, do they have an underlying Mexican condition like hypertension or sickle cell anemia or one of the other very common issues blacks have and so on. Or are they going by what blacks told them that happened, and we all know blacks love to be the victim in every day life

Next up, they don't teach about race in the medical field. At least they didn't when I became a registered nurse about 10 years ago. I don't think even once in 4 years was black or white even mentioned. And far as pain, all we had was a pain scale of 0 to 10, their race never played into it. Never heard another doctor, therapist, nurse or anyone make mention of someone in any regard as to their skin color.

And lastly, what does ibuprofen sold in a store have to do with racial disparity in the medical field? It's otc so anyone anywhere can buy it at anytime. There is no racial disparity in something anyone can buy all on their own.

Your whole example has to do with this supposed unequal pain management in a professional medical setting involving things like opiates and other such physician ordered pain killers and not advil.
With a counter argument of... those blacks could be dopeheads.... why even bother to pretend sincerity? Is that the cuckold in you? :dunno: :laugh:

Forum List

Back