Social Justice And Equity.....Another Word For Systemic Racism......Against Conservatives

The most oppressed group in America is now White Males......Conservative White Males.
This is the transformation of America Obama talked about. The oppression of white people.
Obama and his wife are a couple of the worst racists to ever occupy the White House.....and now their dreams of pay-back against whites is coming to fruition.
You'd think they were both born poor. Nope....both Barack and Michelle were born into privilege. They both went to Ivy League schools. They both held jobs that paid six figures. What did they ever have to complain about? They have about as much in common with slaves as the Kennedy clan or the Bush clan.

On November 20, 2019, National Public Radio (NPR) announced that Montgomery County, Maryland, a suburb of Washington, DC in which I reside, had just passed a sweeping new Racial Equity and Social Justice Act to address the deep-rooted racial disparities in its residents.1
I had thus witnessed the local arrival of higher education’s ubiquitous “diversity” ideology—the belief that racial oppression and discrimination is the driving force in America, and that resulting racial disparities must be rectified by radical social justice policies imposed through coercive state power.​
I will argue herein that the recent national focus on racism and social justice stems largely from:​
  • a long-known but false claim by academic social psychologists, based on irreproducible science—that “implicit bias” leads to racial discrimination and racial disparities—which captured the national psyche starting in 2013, and
    • the Black Lives Matter movement, which seized on a false narrative reinforced by a credulous, uncritical media—about the shooting of Michael Brown in 2014—and has been embraced by young, white, college-educated, liberal/progressive activists, who aver that racial discrimination is the principal cause of racial disparities.
The Metamorphosis in Public Views of Racism
In January 2009, as President Obama was being inaugurated, public views of whether racism was a “Big problem” in America were at their lowest recent historic level—26%--according to Pew Research surveys.2 In January 2010, another Pew Research report found that blacks’ assessments of the state of black progress in America had improved more dramatically than at any time in the past quarter century. The public view of whether racism is a “Big problem” in American society remained near its lowest level in January 2009 through November 2011, when the next Pew survey result was 28%.3
The following Pew survey in 2015 began to show a marked increase in the view that racism is a “Big problem” in America—rising to 50% in July 2015 and then to 58% in August 2017.​
Why did America suddenly shift from a nation experiencing declining and low racism to substantially increased racism in a few years during the first black presidency and improving economic times?4 I submit that false information and the influence of higher education, advanced by the media, were the almost certain drivers of that change, which has lamentably transmogrified America.​

You are hilarious! I am a white male and have pretty much been able to do what the fuck I want when the fuck I want my whole life no matter the circumstances. Your bitch ass just needs the rules bent in your favor to accomplish anything. Maybe you quit your fucking batching and get off your ass you might accomplish something. Fucking baby.
And you're a lying dipstick too.

Have you been given any grants or scholarships to go to school because of your race?
Have you been given a job because of your race and not your qualifications?
Have you been allowed to vote without proper I.D. because you're white?
Have you been able to start up a radio station, television program, or get any movie deals because you're white?
Have you been allowed to hold beauty pageants that only allow white contestants?
Have you joined any white-only clubs or memberships lately?

I have been banned from Facebook for having conservative views.
I have been passed over by people of other races in favor of diversity.
I have been kicked off the golf course because my clothes didn't look expensive enough.
I have been refused tuition assistance because I'm white and not a member of any Native-American tribe.

I went to school on a baseball scholarship. As far as golf course yes there is a dress code collard shirt. No I am not lying I have been able to do pretty much what I want all my life. The key to that is people around me trust me. I have been able to borrow pretty much anything I needed all my life because people knew it would be returned in equal or better condition than it left. Quit your fucking crying become trust worthy and some one people want to be around you may experience the same thing. People don't want to hang out with babies. They wanna hang out with people of can do attitudes. All you do is complain
Look.....I'm 64 years old....I lived through the Civil Rights period. I remember when blacks and other minorities weren't allowed to hold any job classifications in the Navy other than cook or storekeeper. That shit ended in the 70s.

And there was nothing wrong with my clothes. I was a guest of a member and some old racist fart didn't like the way I looked. So they had me removed.

So you were on a scholarship....but not everyone gets a scholarship....especially after serving in the military for several years. My parents were too poor to afford sending me to college....so I joined the military when I turned 18...got into Special Forces...and put on my Green Beret in August of 90'. Don't talk to me about being around positive people. We were the best of the best. We had to have a positive attitude to be accepted into Special Forces and work on an A Team. I applied for tuition assistance when I got out and was told they had nothing for whites. I had my G.I. Bill which only covered a fraction of the costs. Books cost over $600.00 every semester....and tuition was $150/ credit hr at San Diego State University.

So your pampered ass got over. Not everyone is born into that kind of privilege.
Ya, my pampered ass worked my ass off and got a scholarship. It wasn't fucking just handed to me. I spent every spare minute working out, hitting in the batting cage and throwing at a target. I did not go to a school that typically had scouts in the stands for baseball. I went to every clinic and every camp trying to get noticed. I paid for those clinics and camps myself working on farms and on a survey crew. I still work my tale off today and I am close to your age. The difference between you and I is I am still positive and have a can do attitude . Even after a divorce in which I was pretty well taken for everything I owned. I shut my business down so she could not take half of my future earnings. I worked 16 hour days on mate's wages just to stay afloat while being crushed by child support payments I finally worked my way and got enough time to get my captains license. This will be my first year at captains pay and owning three of my own boats by going deep into debt. I will not even have time to run my own boats this year as I am still under contractual obligation with the1 company I got my experience from. I will still run for 60 hours a week for that company while handling sales and management of my own boats. I did all this with out complaint and a smile on my face the whole time. Two years from now I will live like a human again. Quit bitching a d reinvent yourself like I did. You are only being discriminated against because of your attitude. Hell take the same route I did. Go work your ass off on a boat for three years, get your captains license and you can make six figures in the sun. My attorney sais I can reopen my old business under a new name in two more years with out fear of having to pay her. I am not going to do it because I can make 6 figures on the water, in the fresh air and the sun. You show up on a boat with a good attitude and the will to work you will get enough hours in three years to make 6 figures if you get the right license. Drop the woe is me and fix your life.
So on one hand you say everything was handed to you or so easy because of being white.....but on the other you claim you had to work your ass off for it?
Make up your mind, dirtbag.
I played H.S. baseball...football....track...cross-country.....and college football.....and playing sports isn't like what I did on an A Team. Not even close. The mind-fuck and gut check I went through just to be accepted to the "Q" Course was horrendous.

I've trained foreign troops on how to kill their enemies. That takes a serious attitude and an extremely high level of professionalism.

And I don't have a negative attitude. I've always been a realist. This is what happens when you see the world and experience war in far away places.
I've been in roughly 2 dozen countries and realize that the racism the left talks about doesn't exist, at least not systemically in the US.
However....that is all changing.....thanks to the communists on the left and shitforbrains assholes like yourself that make it all possible with your apathetic attitudes.

The folks you seem to support are talking about Equity......not Equality.
Look up the difference.
Equity has to do with a system of uneven justice, cash redistribution or personal assets and who controls it. Which means they fully intend on taking from one group and giving to another. This is the first stage of a communist takeover.

I never said anything was handed tome. I said I have been able to what ever the fuck I want most my life. I never said I did not have to do what it takes to do that. I certainly was not discriminated against because I was white like you trying to say. My message is the same shut the fuck up and do your shit. Quit crying Ike a little bitch.

The most oppressed group in America is now White Males......Conservative White Males.
This is the transformation of America Obama talked about. The oppression of white people.
Obama and his wife are a couple of the worst racists to ever occupy the White House.....and now their dreams of pay-back against whites is coming to fruition.
You'd think they were both born poor. Nope....both Barack and Michelle were born into privilege. They both went to Ivy League schools. They both held jobs that paid six figures. What did they ever have to complain about? They have about as much in common with slaves as the Kennedy clan or the Bush clan.

On November 20, 2019, National Public Radio (NPR) announced that Montgomery County, Maryland, a suburb of Washington, DC in which I reside, had just passed a sweeping new Racial Equity and Social Justice Act to address the deep-rooted racial disparities in its residents.1
I had thus witnessed the local arrival of higher education’s ubiquitous “diversity” ideology—the belief that racial oppression and discrimination is the driving force in America, and that resulting racial disparities must be rectified by radical social justice policies imposed through coercive state power.​
I will argue herein that the recent national focus on racism and social justice stems largely from:​
  • a long-known but false claim by academic social psychologists, based on irreproducible science—that “implicit bias” leads to racial discrimination and racial disparities—which captured the national psyche starting in 2013, and
    • the Black Lives Matter movement, which seized on a false narrative reinforced by a credulous, uncritical media—about the shooting of Michael Brown in 2014—and has been embraced by young, white, college-educated, liberal/progressive activists, who aver that racial discrimination is the principal cause of racial disparities.
In January 2009, as President Obama was being inaugurated, public views of whether racism was a “Big problem” in America were at their lowest recent historic level—26%--according to Pew Research surveys.2 In January 2010, another Pew Research report found that blacks’ assessments of the state of black progress in America had improved more dramatically than at any time in the past quarter century. The public view of whether racism is a “Big problem” in American society remained near its lowest level in January 2009 through November 2011, when the next Pew survey result was 28%.3
The following Pew survey in 2015 began to show a marked increase in the view that racism is a “Big problem” in America—rising to 50% in July 2015 and then to 58% in August 2017.​
Why did America suddenly shift from a nation experiencing declining and low racism to substantially increased racism in a few years during the first black presidency and improving economic times?4 I submit that false information and the influence of higher education, advanced by the media, were the almost certain drivers of that change, which has lamentably transmogrified America.​

You are hilarious! I am a white male and have pretty much been able to do what the fuck I want when the fuck I want my whole life no matter the circumstances. Your bitch ass just needs the rules bent in your favor to accomplish anything. Maybe you quit your fucking batching and get off your ass you might accomplish something. Fucking baby.

Have you been given any grants or scholarships to go to school because of your race?
Have you been able to start up a radio station, television program, or get any movie deals because you're white?
Have you been allowed to hold beauty pageants that only allow white contestants?

I have been kicked off the golf course because my clothes didn't look expensive enough.
I have been refused tuition assistance because I'm white and not a member of any Native-American tribe.

I went to school on a baseball scholarship. As far as golf course yes there is a dress code collard shirt. No I am not lying I have been able to do pretty much what I want all my life. The key to that is people around me trust me. I have been able to borrow pretty much anything I needed all my life because people knew it would be returned in equal or better condition than it left. Quit your fucking crying become trust worthy and some one people want to be around you may experience the same thing. People don't want to hang out with babies. They wanna hang out with people of can do attitudes. All you do is complain
Look.....I'm 64 years old....I lived through the Civil Rights period. I remember when blacks and other minorities weren't allowed to hold any job classifications in the Navy other than cook or storekeeper. That shit ended in the 70s.

And there was nothing wrong with my clothes. I was a guest of a member and some old racist fart didn't like the way I looked. So they had me removed.

So you were on a scholarship....but not everyone gets a scholarship....especially after serving in the military for several years. My parents were too poor to afford sending me to college....so I joined the military when I turned 18...got into Special Forces...and put on my Green Beret in August of 90'. Don't talk to me about being around positive people. We were the best of the best. We had to have a positive attitude to be accepted into Special Forces and work on an A Team. I applied for tuition assistance when I got out and was told they had nothing for whites. I had my G.I. Bill which only covered a fraction of the costs. Books cost over $600.00 every semester....and tuition was $150/ credit hr at San Diego State University.

So your pampered ass got over. Not everyone is born into that kind of privilege.
Ya, my pampered ass worked my ass off and got a scholarship. It wasn't fucking just handed to me. I spent every spare minute working out, hitting in the batting cage and throwing at a target. I did not go to a school that typically had scouts in the stands for baseball. I went to every clinic and every camp trying to get noticed. I paid for those clinics and camps myself working on farms and on a survey crew. I still work my tale off today and I am close to your age. The difference between you and I is I am still positive and have a can do attitude . Even after a divorce in which I was pretty well taken for everything I owned. I shut my business down so she could not take half of my future earnings. I worked 16 hour days on mate's wages just to stay afloat while being crushed by child support payments I finally worked my way and got enough time to get my captains license. This will be my first year at captains pay and owning three of my own boats by going deep into debt. I will not even have time to run my own boats this year as I am still under contractual obligation with the1 company I got my experience from. I will still run for 60 hours a week for that company while handling sales and management of my own boats. I did all this with out complaint and a smile on my face the whole time. Two years from now I will live like a human again. Quit bitching a d reinvent yourself like I did. You are only being discriminated against because of your attitude. Hell take the same route I did. Go work your ass off on a boat for three years, get your captains license and you can make six figures in the sun. My attorney sais I can reopen my old business under a new name in two more years with out fear of having to pay her. I am not going to do it because I can make 6 figures on the water, in the fresh air and the sun. You show up on a boat with a good attitude and the will to work you will get enough hours in three years to make 6 figures if you get the right license. Drop the woe is me and fix your life.
So on one hand you say everything was handed to you or so easy because of being white.....but on the other you claim you had to work your ass off for it?
I played H.S. baseball...football....track...cross-country.....and college football.....and playing sports isn't like what I did on an A Team. Not even close. The mind-fuck and gut check I went through just to be accepted to the "Q" Course was horrendous.

I've trained foreign troops on how to kill their enemies. That takes a serious attitude and an extremely high level of professionalism.

And I don't have a negative attitude. I've always been a realist. This is what happens when you see the world and experience war in far away places.
I've been in roughly 2 dozen countries and realize that the racism the left talks about doesn't exist, at least not systemically in the US.
However....that is all changing.....thanks to the communists on the left and shitforbrains assholes like yourself that make it all possible with your apathetic attitudes.

Look up the difference.
Equity has to do with a system of uneven justice, cash redistribution or personal assets and who controls it. Which means they fully intend on taking from one group and giving to another. This is the first stage of a communist takeover.

I never said anything was handed tome. I said I have been able to what ever the fuck I want most my life. I never said I did not have to do what it takes to do that. I certainly was not discriminated against because I was white like you trying to say. My message is the same shut the fuck up and do your shit. Quit crying Ike a little bitch.
Yeah....and fuck you too. RLMAO!!!
It would be hilarious to meet you in person and see who the crying bitch is.
You're really brave pounding on a keyboard.....but I doubt you have the stones to say this shit to someone's face.
Spend a little time working on your profile and put a pic on your avi, newbie....Mkay?
But that's what Trolls like you do.
Rude little shitstains that like insulting people online.
It's the only way little cucks like yourself can justify your existence.
And we both know you're a liar.....because in order to attain excellence you need ability, the will, and the talent to do it....as well as the opportunity....which is quickly becoming one-sided.
At first the left wanted to remove that little fact of life and give everyone the impression they all deserve a participation trophy. Now they're using a riot on Jan 6th as an excuse to show up at my door with search warrants.
You and I both know anyone who doesn't go along with that BS is called a racist now. But anyone with half a brain knows it's not about race but about politics.

But that is what returns us to the original point of the OP.
Things in America are transforming from a white dominated society to one where your race is more important than your gifts. What was formerly the oppressed will now become the oppressors. It started decades ago....and we're about to see it become a huge problem in our lives. Communists using race to divide and change America into a 3rd world shithole.
But this is what a gloryhole loving coke snorting meth head fudge-packing sock like you would welcome.

Not that I have anything against fudge-packers....but alot of them think exactly like you. That's because the only thing they know is what they see on friggen television. You see everyone's experience is different. I don't give a damn that you're only concerned with what happens in your own little existence.

We're done talking now, butch. LOL

Last edited:

Being black and having lived nearly 60 years, I have not seen this decline in racism you're talking about. I have seen whites like you make yourselves believe you are suffering from discrimination because everything is not handed to you anymore, but the things you say, no.
congrats you are officially a RACIST pig
Standard stump stupid white male response.

Look up the difference.

Yeah....and fuck you too. RLMAO!!!
It would be hilarious to meet you in person and see who the crying bitch is.
You're really brave pounding on a keyboard.....but I doubt you have the stones to say this shit to someone's face.
Spend a little time working on your profile and put a pic on your avi, newbie....Mkay?
But that's what Trolls like you do.
Rude little shitstains that like insulting people online.
It's the only way little cucks like yourself can justify your existence.
And we both know you're a liar.....because in order to attain excellence you need ability, the will, and the talent to do it....as well as the opportunity....which is quickly becoming one-sided.
At first the left wanted to remove that little fact of life and give everyone the impression they all deserve a participation trophy. Now they're using a riot on Jan 6th as an excuse to show up at my door with search warrants.
You and I both know anyone who doesn't go along with that BS is called a racist now. But anyone with half a brain knows it's not about race but about politics.

But that is what returns us to the original point of the OP.
Things in America are transforming from a white dominated society to one where your race is more important than your gifts. What was formerly the oppressed will now become the oppressors. It started decades ago....and we're about to see it become a huge problem in our lives. Communists using race to divide and change America into a 3rd world shithole.
But this is what a gloryhole loving coke snorting meth head fudge-packing sock like you would welcome.

Not that I have anything against fudge-packers....but alot of them think exactly like you. That's because the only thing they know is what they see on friggen television. You see everyone's experience is different. I don't give a damn that you're only concerned with what happens in your own little existence.

We're done talking now, butch. LOL
Race has always mattered here. Thats how white men have what they do.

Forum List

Back