Adults that do paper routes in 2012

I Still recall delivering the Seattle PI on foot in the morning after the first moon landing with my faithfull dog Charley when I was 15.

MOONWALK

Become the boss of a McDonalds store .

You won't.

why are you such a douche, moto?

just because you're stuck on the fryolator doesn't mean others can't succeed.

now go check on the hot apple pies, douche.

She/it agreed with me, you idiot. And now you are mocking the highest level of her 'career' to which she even aspires.

You did it to yourself again.

Last edited:
How the fuck do you know?

You have demonstrated a lack of intelligence or drive (not to mention basic morality) by your words here.

Not that I want to be. Too much stress.

There you go. Quite the go-getter, you are. :rolleyes:

At least I don't go around insulting every single person I disagree with in order to feel superior.

Oh, that's not required for anyone to feel superior to you. One need only be a relatively decent human being.

You won't.

She/it agreed with me, you idiot. And now you are mocking the highest level of her 'career' to which she even aspires.

At least I have a job - which pays a damn site more than a lot of the jobs over there. I probably earn more per hour than half the people on this board - including you. So STFU.

You have demonstrated a lack of intelligence or drive (not to mention basic morality) by your words here.

There you go. Quite the go-getter, you are. :rolleyes:

At least I don't go around insulting every single person I disagree with in order to feel superior.

Oh, that's not required for anyone to feel superior to you. One need only be a relatively decent human being.

I am a decent human being. You don't know me, yet you think you can judge me? Go right ahead.

I thought I was too old for a paper route when I was almost 16 - going into High Scool.

Was akward at first - but grew too like the routine after a few weeks.

At least I have a job - which pays a damn site more than a lot of the jobs over there. I probably earn more per hour than half the people on this board - including you. So STFU.

Sure, I'll bet you have the nicest paper hat in your whole village.

I sort of felt I was TOO OLD for the job in the summer of 1969 - when I was 15.

shouldbe a kids job

Why you gotta hate? Everyday, a dude in a car drives by and throws my paper in the driveway and I ain't hatin.' And if it ever gets bad enough; that's what I'll be doing.

I am a decent human being. You don't know me, yet you think you can judge me? Go right ahead.

You have made a point of demonstrating how little human life means to you (and how much, by contrast, a damn cat). Yeah, you have made yourself known.

Paper routes shoud be for kids - not adults.

That was back in the day when mommy didn't work and she woke her kid up and helped folded on some days. Nowadays, mom has her own job and bratz ain't worried about it. Let the people who wanna work work and stop hatin.

I won't and don't let my children go out at 2, 3 or 4 in the morning to deliver papers. Sorry, i want them to live to adult hood.
Move up a notch to a Third World country. The Fourth World is too dangerous.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfxs2xgtfOI&feature=related]Bustling Panajachel Street - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpGgZHa0dqA]Quick ride around Boquete, Panama - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFNX48sDn_c&feature=related]Colonia Tovar - (Documental Historismo) Parte 01/02 - IUTAJS 2009 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCFFLjqPFDc]CIUDAD DE RIVAS, NICARAGUA.wmv - YouTube[/ame]
If you're a broke ass murkin who spent the last 2 decades trying to live like a rock star(on credit), here's the best bang for your buck.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P55AU_SqruQ&feature=related]Ecuador Cuenca 2011 by Ecuador George - YouTube[/ame]

I would mention C.R. but I think there may be too many murkins here to make it a good place to raise a child.

I remember this old guy in his 60s who jogged on my route - and this one mutt who barked.

I delivered every paper the same way: no paper rolled up - just no BS flat paper with the headlines facingt the customer. and around the same time

Not like this dork adult carrier of mine who plays games and switiches things up.........................

People need consistency in their lives - not dork carriers........................................

Last edited:

Forum List

Back