Admin, Mods: Keep Getting Logged Out Again, 502 Error, Pages Loading Slow

Not happening elsewhere, just as before.
The logging out just started today. 502’s yesterday, slow loading for a few days. On an ipad.. no updates to ipad.

trump eo.jpg

The logging out just started today. 502’s yesterday, slow loading for a few days. On an ipad.. no updates to ipad.
iPad....... That explains it...... :)
But only 2nd time in as many years it has happened. And isn’t happening elsewhere. And no updates to the ipad.
On one other site it happened on, over a year ago, the signing out problem, they found a code error. I don’t know. At least I haven’t gotten anymore 502 errors today.

iPad....... That explains it...... :)
But only 2nd time in as many years it has happened. And isn’t happening elsewhere. And no updates to the ipad.
On one other site it happened on, over a year ago, the signing out problem, they found a code error. I don’t know. At least I haven’t gotten anymore 502 errors today.
Usually it's due to website server problems or maintenance.

For about a week I had to sign in everytime I shut down my computer.
When I'd go to like or laugh at comment I'd get "are you sure you want to do this" or something to that effect.
That sounds like a browser setting.

It just stopped on it's own.
It had done this in the past but a reboot fixed it. Not this time.

When I'd go to like or laugh at comment I'd get "are you sure you want to do this" or something to that effect.

Almost sure the "are you sure you want to do this" isn't coming from USMB. Only time I've EVER seen something like that is in moderation dialogue windows...

What I HAVE noticed is that is that logins take longer sometimes for the BROWSER to bring up my stored name/password... I NEVER "stay logged in"... And frankly, I don't KNOW how you EVER stayed logged in after powering down a desktop or device...

If that was "a thing", most of our members would show "present" -- all of the time since they changed the default to "stay logged in"..

The day my computer starts questioning my actions is the day I take it out to the deck and frisbee it into the dogs' pool.

The day my computer starts questioning my actions is the day I take it out to the deck and frisbee it into the dogs' pool.
How come you are so violent?

How come you are so violent?

I bet it's something secret and terrible hidden in my childhood.

Forum List

Back