What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adios, Liz Cheney

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
She's part of a dying breed of Republicans. Which I'm sure you're part of. So, she will be done on her own...

Rinos must go.

All Dems are Dems. Most Repugs are Dems.

There are few actual Pubs who espouse conservatism.

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Bush and Cheney had me fooled...but it didn't take long to catch on. Now i know to separate the actual conservatives from rinos.
Not me....The GOP hasn't fooled me since I allowed myself to get chumped for the last time on '94.

Gingrich slinking out of town like the whipped little pup, after coming in with all the bravado, and the prosecutorial malpractice of the Clinton impeachment showed, for all who chose to see it, that the GOP is controlled opposition, and has been since at least Eisenhower.

The only thing that surprised me is the rate at which the Bushies bloated the bureaucracy and exploded the debt, and the weak-kneed fealty of the party faithful.

whitehall

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It ain't over yet. Democrats could still pull off a dirty trick or two. Cross your fingers and hope justice will prevail and republicans will kick the most notorious RINO out of the party.

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Did the cult forget her dad started multiple wars based on lies?
Can you directly quote those alleged lies and prove that they are lies? Or are you just full of shit?

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You don't think that Ms. Cheney will campaign for the Democrat nominee in Wyoming this fall?
If you were the nominee, would you want someone as universally disliked as Liz Cheney campaigning for you?

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score
she did this to herself, and she deserves it. Liz Cheney's political career...tonight...is over!

Don't write her off yet. The DemoKKKrats in L.A. just cheated on the George Gascon recall election and threw out 30% of the ballots to swing the results.

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Did the cult forget her dad started multiple wars based on lies?

Liz is a turncoat. The cult will use her and then abandon her. They hate people with individual thought.

Biden is mentally compromised, but the cult will not admit it.
As I have already noted, LibTards have the attention span of an electron.

conserveguy877

Gold Member
Reaction score
Sad to see Republicans surrender their party to Trump

They will regret it
Pffff of course you dying breed RHINO-publicans would gaslight it calling it a "surrender"... Just accept the fact that the war mongering Mccain's, Bushies, and Romney's are in the past. Let's not be a sore loser when President Trump has been like 200-2 with his endorsements to primary out his haters!

Donald H

Gold Member
Reaction score
See it for what it really is. Cheney, one of the most adamant rightist faithfuls being replaced by a low intelligence candidate who is completely loyal to the future hopeful dictator with fascist ambitions.

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I cannot understand the lefts and rinos hatred of THE best president of the 21st century. They condemn him in favor of corrupt money grubbing, freedom hating (not for them, for us)democrats, warmongering, tyrants of the left. It's astounding.

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It ain't over yet. Democrats could still pull off a dirty trick or two. Cross your fingers and hope justice will prevail and republicans will kick the most notorious RINO out of the party.

it takes more than crossing your fingers. Satan (if you believe in that entity) has a hand in this. I knew that when i saw the screaming to heaven women in 2016. That is nowhere near normal..and is the manifestation of the outrage... for lack of a better word at this moment of satan that his shoe in representative on earth lost the 2016 election. Fury....fury is a better term. The Fury of Satan being thwarted in his attempt to destroy this nation with his woman. Satan used a woman to destroy paradise and America is the last place he needs to destroy. and i have no doubt he will use a woman.

Last edited:

The Irish Ram

LITTLE GIRL / Ram Tough
Reaction score
Liz Cheney has entered a new chapter in her political career

Don’t believe for a minute that MAGA Republicans are done with her
Well done, over done, done in, as in....done. Done, done. She is a piece of shit that belongs in the Democrat sewer...

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If you were the nominee, would you want someone as universally disliked as Liz Cheney campaigning for you?

Considering the fact that the Dems lost by 3 to 1 margin in the 2020 Wyoming Congressional race, maybe.

Starting out from that big of a hole, it would put the nominee in a desperate position.

Further, even if the campaign ends in defeat, appearing with such an anti-Trumpster icon like Cheney might help them get a position in a liberal "think" tank or MSNBC job.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List