Adam Schiff says if Trump wins reelection, US Intelligence Community (IC) will sabotage him by w/holding critical intel from daily briefings

Hey Moron, Tater stole the docs while he was Senator and VP.

Idiot.
Biden cooperated with DOJ to return the docs. He didn't lie about what he had, he didn't try to hide them, destroy evidence & store them in the crapper & pool room like shit gibbon Trump did.

See the difference or do you need it in block letters & flash cards with pics?

Biden cooperated with DOJ to return the docs. He didn't lie about what he had, he didn't try to hide them, destroy evidence & store them in the crapper & pool room like shit gibbon Trump did.

So? He stole classified documents, Cletus

They were probably behind his troubles to a great degree in some sort of color revolution against the US, so they will not give him anything that might help him. And if I were him, I wouldn’t believe it anyway. Schiff is one of the slimiest lying Democrats there is.

Brennan said the same thing recently...

Ex-CIA head Brennan hints at intel community withholding ‘sensitive’ info from Trump after he gets nomination​

They were probably behind his troubles to a great degree in some sort of color revolution against the US, so they will not give him anything that might help him. And if I were him, I wouldn’t believe it anyway. Schiff is one of the slimiest lying Democrats there is.

I would not take Schiff's word if he said night is dark and day is light.
s

The Special Counsel exonerated Biden.

How do you want that shit sandwich?
No stupid, he confirmed numerous felonies but said Tater was too far gone to know he would be on trial so he didn't recommend charges.

No stupid, he confirmed numerous felonies but said Tater was too far gone to know he would be on trial so he didn't recommend charges.
Keep whining Skippy if that makes you feel better.

Trump's ass is rubbing off on you. Get help soon.

It really doesn’t matter what the idiot Nostradamus thinks, Biden is the president now. He has broad powers over classified information he has in his possession and it doesn’t matter how he got them, he gets to decide what he will do with them. He could say, shove it, I’m keeping them. No one can do a thing.

Boy, you are stupid. Let’s play 10::questions idiot. Who is the president now ? Think before you answer dumbass.
Biden was a private citizen from 2017 until January of 2021. You're an idiot.

Forum List

Back